Starting /kod/ Kodi thread. Ask someone who is very familiar with the program anything

Starting /kod/ Kodi thread. Ask someone who is very familiar with the program anything

How do I stream 4K Netflix on a Raspberry Pi Zero over dialup using Kodi?

/thread

install gentoo

How do you properly name and add a TV-show?

How do I get a gf?

how much longer will Exodus be a solid addon?

i installed it for some family not too long ago (on a firestick)

Stop using Sup Forums

I think exodus will be on for a while. But you can never be too sure. Once exodus is removed it will take like a week for a new add-on to be made and available

wtf with the daily kodi shilling, dude? you are annoying the same people, over and over.

how hard is it to code an addon using python?

what type of addons have you thought of making/made?

not him. use filebot and the default renaming, make sure both kodi and filebot used the same scraper

but I don't wanna

a u t i s m a l

can i stream local channels (ie. channels that are publicly broadcasted) without getting into legal trouble. I don't own a TV nor a digital reciever but i'd like to have the local channels so i can at least not feel poor.

American btw

yes. you need a tv tuner and an antenna and then you can stream using tvheadend over your network

i know that, i just want to know if i can access the channel streams using kodi and not get shit for it since it's local.

My PCI and PCIe slots are taken anyway

I run Kodi off of a Raspberry pi 3B connected to my network with EOP adapters. The network connection gets disconnected when I am transferring large files to it. I have narrowed it down to an issue with the OS(openelec) or the Pi. What is wrong?

When is Kodi 17 releasing?

Not OP, but with Pi stability issues you should always try to use a better power supply and a freshly-made SD card before anything else. They can be very susceptible to the power they receive and depending on what you're using things may get fucked up on the card if it crashes.

how would anyone know you are streaming local channels anyway?

besides its perfectly legal afaik as long as you dont stream the local channels to a bunch of other people