/qtddtotg/

I don't see a thread on Sup Forums.

Let's have a small or stupid questions that don't deserve there own thread thread.

Anyways, what's a good VPN to use while browsing on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

certlogik.com/decoder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

should i?

pic related

Isn't that pic from that one how to rice video?

i don't remember the reason i just know there's a good one not to buy that monitor. hope that helps

Is there a way to spoof my European Xperia Z3's model number to the Japanese Xperia Z3's model number?

I have an app that's refusing to work (NFC/Felica related) because it's "not supported" because the version is D5803 rather than SO-02g.

>Change desktop save location to another drive so I don't bloat SSD
>Suddenly all these fucking folders on my desktop

Well this is fucking annoying, I don't want to delete anything of course, how do I go back to a clean and tidy desktop, just dump everything into a folder?

Please help me

Femanon.
Delete the desktop.ini file in there.

Where's that?

WHY DOES EVERY HALF-DECENT MONITOR THAT ISN'T A GORILLION DOLLARS HAVE GIANT UGLY LOGOS AND RED PAINT ALL OVER IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

alrite lads

I'm trying to put windows 10 on a usb but I have a sandisk usb and it wont detect it so I i did some research and apparently I have to mount the ISO to USB with rufus

I followed some diskpart shit and cleaned the USB and formated the partition as NTFS but then the guide added if I will be using UEFI i should set it Fat32.

I loaded up rufus and it automatically set the file system as NTFS but when i click on the drop down menu it has Fat32 (default)

I'm kinda lost here and unsure what to do I don't know which once (Fat32 or NTFS) I was supposed to use. Just want to make sure I'm not doing something stupid.

If it helps I'll be installing win 10 on an Asus z170.

Is the an alternative to logical increments but for mini PC builds?

Or at least a guide in general for mini compatible PC parts?

So I'm trying to get do some datamining - running into an issue with PKCS#7 Certificate Chains

Found this nifty thing though.

certlogik.com/decoder/

Only problem is... I don't know how I go about decoding what I have on the left with the certlogik tool on the right. Like, how do I get the certificate chains that I need to decrypt?

You can get a very good $200 monitor that's 144hz 1080p or a 1440p at 60hz, or a $400 that 144hz and 1440p

If $200/$400 is too much for you then you should expect budget quality

I've never used Linux in my life and I'm putting together a Linux build for gaming. What's the best Linux to use if I don't have autism and I want to play some Steam games (CSGO)?

Bump on this - so essentially I'm trying to get the certificates from an encrypted SPC file - how do I do that?

>Let's have a small or stupid questions that don't deserve there own thread thread.
fuck off newfag.
there has been /sqt/ on this board for the past year or something

Can I feasibly run a linux OS with windows 10 in a VM to play games and do normie shit in?

It's a reasonably high end PC.

uganto

if your hardware supports hardware passthrough yes.
otherwise no, virtual machines do not support hardware acceleration, which you will need for 3d applications

I have a 32" 1440p qnix I got last year. The only caveats are that the stand is utter shit and will absolutely break after relocating it once or twice, and that you have a chance of getting a unit with dead pixels. I think I payed for one that had a smaller chance of having dead pixels.

Good monitor. If I'm still cheap when I upgrade, I'll get another. Just get a stand for it.

>uganto
???

Ubango

Brother just got a dirt cheap macbook pro 2011 for like.. $600, honestly I'm a fuckin retard at the laptop game, dicked about on it for an hour and enjoyed the portability (never owned or really cared or used a laptop before now that i think about it), is it worth getting one the same price as his or getting an alternative, not interested in games just wouldn't mind one for the convenience and for uni classes

>Ubango
???

Obamto

>Obamto
???

try using win32diskimager instead of rufus

or if you have a unix-like OS handy, dd is pretty straightforward.

arch with the 'arch anywhere' installer

Dubantu

ThinkPads are pretty good and cheap (used). Look into an X220 or X220T.

Okay cheers, I take it it should be pretty easy to find whether or not it's supported?

yeah, should say on the spec sheet of your hardware.

if youre dumb Wendell (the fatso from tech syndicate youtube channel) made a video on that.

Thanks again dude, I'll check it out and pray.

I got a new SSD last week and already have a SSD in my desktop. I want to keep both but my case only has a specific slot for 1. If I just hook up the new SSD and place it in an empty drive bay will it be fine?

I know there are no spinning/moving parts in SSDs but are there any reasons I dont know that would prevent me from just tossing it in?

Am I stupid for switching from a CS degree to an IT degree when all I want to do is something in Cyber/Information Security?

Like everywhere I look doesn't require a CS degree, just all the certs.

I'm traveling a lot and I would love to track the ways I'm walking somehow to see it later on Google Streetview or so. Do you know any good tool for that? And is there a tool to do it afterwards as well?

Shits fine, I just have mine sitting loose in my empty CD drive holder thing.

Anyone?

My Nexus 7 from 2013 died and I think about getting a Nvidia Shield for 190€. I used it mainly as a weeb machine for anime and psp emulation, is there another alternative that doesn't come with a 1024x768 screen?

Is there anyway to user popcorn time or something equal on a Philips Smart tv (Android) without needing an extra computer/phone/...?

I have two computers
they are connected via ethernet to share files
they both run windows 10
they both use a wifi usb adapter to connect to the internet

when i have them connected, the internet is shit on at least one computer. it basically does not work anymore. or it's extremely slow, like 5kbps.

what do? i always enable and disable the adapter in the settings, but it's kind of annoying.

So I didn't touch my laptop for like a week. Now I try to use it and I get some really annoying static when I connect my earphones to it. It's a bit random, it goes away when doing nothing but comes when I start playing music and even stays for minutes after I turn it off. It's not the earphones for sure because they work fine on my phone. Also my laptops speaker sound is perfect too.

Guessing this is some kind of weird automatic driver shit fucking it up. I tried uninstalling all sound drivers and rebooting for them to get reinstalled but that didn't help. Dolby Audio also automatically enabled itself in doing so which is really annoying. Under device manager I have
- Intel (R) Display Audio
- Intel Smart Sound
- Realtek High Definition Audio
I tried disabling some too but it didn't help.

Would greatly appreciate any help.

Is it always the same which runs slow? Also did you monitor the interfaces?

i didn't try browsing the internet on the second computer yet but the problem is always there on my main computer.
>did you monitor the interfaces
not sure what you mean with that, probably not, i just connected them and set up a home group and it just worked.

I had the same issue on my old laptop, shortly afterwards the soundchip died. Static also sounds more like a hardware issue.

Can i run any linux distro on a chromebook? I want one fr school because theyre tiny and have a decent battery, but chromeos doesnt work for me

How would you convert an 8 or 16 bit unsigned number into a string, without using any divisions, multiplications or moduloes?

should I install windows 10 education?
im on unactivated win7 now

How do I switch which hard drive my OS is on? I want to put it on my new drive but know dragging and dropping wont work.

Is there an easy way to do this or software?

What are the best resources for passing CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902? Assuming I'm functional with Linux, Windows, have built my PC, and know some basic programming should I take it?

Is your PC up to modern standards?
Read: 8+ GB ram, Decent hard drive (SSD Preffered) and do you have a good internet connection? if the answer to all of these is yes, then go for it.

no, if your employer doesn't require it just let it go

shit's too easy, just jump to next cert you planned to take (ccna, mcsa...)

Is there still a way to get Windows 10 for free? I heard they shut down the accessibility features upgrade.

I don't have an employer yet, still a student. I'm not very good at exams, mainly a hands on type of person. Unfortunately literally no experience outside of school and personal projects.

Fleabay?

I'm just going to do this in list form because I'm lazy.

>Mike Meyers All in one Certification Guide
>Professor Messer online video course (free)
>Exam cram book for A+
>Mike Meyers also offers practice tests on his website for the A+ and I thought they were decent but kinda expensive and not really needed so something as basic as the A+ I just got them because I thought they were going to be harder then they were

If you aren't very good at exams then I would not listen to what I say in about the practice tests not being worth it and blow the cash on getting the practice tests if you can so you can be ready since they are pretty pricey tests to take.

Anyone know what's the best website for CES coverage?

>What's the best Linux to use if I don't have autism and
I use Debian for playing CS:GO. Works pretty well.

How do I into hex editing?
I just want to change a file into another so I can view it onto some program.

to be specific, I want to change a xmtn header to a cgfx header

PLEASE RESPOND

bought and received it today.

The stand is actually decent and sturdy.
The unit has about 5 dead pixels but in the 4k world of cheap korean monitors i think i got lucky.
The picture is stunning in 4k@60hz

Wait for Ryzen or get an i5 now?

what's the point, they're not compatible with each other

Felica is RFID and NFC is... NFC.

I have an old win 10 machine laying around, would it be suitable for an at-home file server without having ti change OSs?