I want a good, not that expensive cat tracking device

I want a good, not that expensive cat tracking device

what should I buy?

a dog

a dog

a dog

A cage... Why do you want to track the cat? Let the cat be... He will come home in his own time.

top kek

but seriously what hat are cats good for? Looking cute, and ripping your eyeballs out?

Cats give you hair all over the place for free.
Also they tend to trigger allergies, also for free.

Dogs are dirty as fuck and anyone who owns a dog is a disgusting slob. Unless it's a dog they have for a job.

Cats get rid of vermin, cats are clean and cats have style.

Are cats free software?

>animals have style in popular context

Both sides in this retarded pets war are retarded but why is it so the catposters post this shit more often

cats are gay and for girls. the pussy reference is there for a reason.

dogs are superior, they have the living spirit you want to have, dogs don't give a fuck, they just live and want to fuck.

cats are so stupid, they get triggered by closed doors, that's how stupid they are.

Why do you want to track a cat?

It might be interesting to track your cat and see where he goes over the period of, say, a year, but even then I don't know what the fuck you'd get out of it other than "Oh, toby shits in Mrs. Dinguses garden twice a week!".

Cats are for your amusement. You throw them toys to play with and it's cute to watch. But in the cat's mind, you are their servant. They relentlessly meow in your face when they're hungry. When they want to be pet, they come to you and expect it to happen. They don't give a fuck about you, they just want you to serve them.

Dogs are bros (unless it's one of those little bitch dogs like Bichons, etc). Dogs are pack animals and so dogs naturally believe that you are the pack. A dog would risk its own life to pull you out of a fire. When you walk a dog, the dog believes that you are two companions checking out the scene and looking for things to hunt together.

Glasses

I want to buy a dog.

Does anyone have amazon links?

>what should I buy?

A dog.

femanon here

kek

>femanon here
Please stop with this forced meme.

Define tracking. Do you want a device that will tell you where your cat is when you ask for it, or do you want something that will tell you your cat's patrol route through the neighbourhood?

Femanon here.

user, don't you know pack mentality is for niggers? If you let your dog act like a nigger, you're probably an irresponsible owner and a nigger yourself.

Most people get dogs because they can be trained to your every command, given time and effort for doing so. I have raised various animals over the past 2 decades, and dogs are very easy to brainwash.

Dog people are control-freak niggers. It's a shame because dogs often end up in the hands of those people, which results in poorly trained dogs roaming neighborhoods mauling the shit out of children. If I had a dollar for every stupid nigger who owned a pitbull that went unchecked, I would be a millionaire.

Cat people are slave niggers who derive enjoyment from pleasing others at the expense of their own pleasure. You act like its a bad thing I train my dog not to shit in the house and maul guests when they come over.