ThinkBook Pro

>ThinkBook Pro

Finally, a viable upgrade path for macfags!

And your point is?

Apple is king and "competitors" are cuckold tier

Where's Retro Thinkpad?

Finaly a viable think* ultrabook. I actually consider it as XPSes are piece of overheating shits.

I still don't get it, my apologize

>Macfag and Thinkfag walk into a bar
Finish this joke, Sup Forums

only if their screen was as good as the macbooks

ThickBook™ SlowPro®

>MaxPoo
>good screen

Thinkfag walks out a Macfag.

>no dedicated GPU
trash
even rMBP has one

End your life, man

>i can't afford macbooks so I'm going to pretend the screen is bad

this is you

Haha good one

right here.

i'm so mad that the next laptop I get won't have fucking clickies below the trackpad

w-what is that user!?

If Lenovo doesn't confirm the retro ThinkPad at CES this week, I'm going to fucking break.

It'll be announced as Retro [spoiler]Yoga[/spoiler]

where can i get my hands on that?

I've had a couple on the shop. Ehh it's a good screen for a laptop, but it's not the second coming of Jesus to earth people like to advertise.

>no ports
literally macbook tier trash

It's an X61 with a Haswell mobo made by the 51nb folks.

What's a really cheap thinkpad that I can use for really basic virtualization

Er, Broadwell, not Haswell
i7 5600U

>drop hinges
>retro

That prototype is sexy as fuck. I have a MB pro late 2013 and I'm starting to think about upgrading. New MBs look like shit though.

Old keyboard layout is all I care about desu.

Tfw they will only make like 5000 of then and will sell them super expensively.

lenovo is shit, end of desu

Why do people want this? The entire thinkpad thread will shit on you if you ask if you should purchase a model for more than $200.

How fucking expensive would a """"""retro thinkpad"""""" be

its is tho, I like to see you give me a better laptop screen than what's on MacBook

For starters, the screen on my old P150EM could reproduce colors more realistically. The retina is a good display, but isn't perfect, and one of the flaws is being a tad oversaturated from factory. Don't remember the model I had though.

Oh shit I need this!!

Well there is an option to upgrade it to a 1440p screen.

this thing makes me pretty hard 2bh

Its just a better xps 13

also

the best part: NO FUCKING TOUCHSCREEN
jesus christ laptop manufacturers like dell really fucked that shit up when they started forcing touch screens on regular laptops

>black value of .83
>440:1 contrast
>good

the T420
Not sure about your usecase but I'm running virtual wangblows machine under OS X for cad work

one would go to a gaybar and another to a furry convention, they would never enter the same building. well maybe there's a gay furry meet-up, that might change things.

>my apologize

It's OK, Pajeet. It's not your fault.

I don't purchase them off the site. I (and I'm sure a few others here) wait a few years then pick up the laptops after a business lifecycles them for dirt cheap. It'll probably over $1200 right off the bat.