GIVE ME ONE, JUST ONE REASON NOT TO LEARN THIS

GIVE ME ONE, JUST ONE REASON NOT TO LEARN THIS

Your life will still suck, you will still be miserable and you will still be unemployed.

Flask is better

Because you're a retard

There isn't one.

You can't. Brain damage.

Django has a lot of annoying things in it which I just don't need for my project. Also my hate for orm and the m in MVC make it a bad fit for this project.

replace djangabappebobo with flaesk and your good to go

not an argument

Because you want to get into a bigger organisation where your career prospects might be more varied.

because I already know PHP and there is zero advantages in learning another language just for web dev

Fine but how will compromising the things that make my current project great help me get there?

Good luck telling big corp to use software versioned 0.x.x
It's pretty nice otherwise

You can't handle all the money. You will develop disgusting habits and become a complete degenerate. For example you might start thinking "if I broke the law the fine would be this and this much. Which is reasonable" even though you have been a law abiding citizen until then

Fjsngo has all these abstractions that are unnecessary for my current project.

Something I have to all over again because you won't help me recover it. You want me to learn django soon give me my work back

that sounds okay.

it's slow

You're a lazy fuck? That's one reason I can think of.

Knowing how to do something doesn't mean that you someone will hire you to do it.

but it increases the odds