A new beginning

The time has come. Mom finally agreed to buy me a new computer. This time I'd like to build a machine powerful enough for next gen gayming. My budget is about 4 thousand national bucks, which translates roughly to 1200 freedom's money. What's the best I can do with that?
> Sup Forums is not your personal assistant, go to the general or to google
But the thing is I'm such a noob on the subject that even the pcbuilding general and the wikis sound like Chinese to me. I know I'm asking for special attention but i truly believe I deserve that. Looking at pcpartpicker or logic increments feels like I'm stranded on a desert without a compass, roaming aimlessly. I simply have no idea what to buy or where to start.
Will you guys help me? Pretty please?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/3LpZK8
pcpartpicker.com/list/YdfXM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>to stubborn to put it on /pcbg/

If you are this fucking retarded you shouldnt be building a PC

Logicalincriments.com

If you have Internet to post this then go watch some youtube videos on how to build one.

Guys pleeease, everything on the internet feels foreign. The amount of possibilities are endless, I just lack the mere notion of what to choose. All I wanted was a starting point, like exactly what gpu and cpu I should acquire inside my budget. The rest I could research by myself!

Back in 2009 I tried to build a pc, I went to a computer store and there I was absolutely misguided by the shitty salesman. I had the money to build a nice pc, but for his complete incompetence, my machine was a disaster that couldn't run solitaire.
I'm just trying not to make the Same mistake again

you guys are more cruel than sperm donation eugenics

Is this legit?

this is all you need:

pcpartpicker.com/list/3LpZK8

But that alone is more expensive than my entire budget

logicalincrements.com
Buy your parts, read the fucking book instructions thing, watch the 1000 how-to videos, etc. You literally only need a screwdriver. If this is too much, them stop.

I was as retarded as you I spent a week watching videos on how to build a pc and how to chose the parts. Some were like in another language but others I understood pretty well. I now have a PC I built with my own hands and that works fine. If you cannot learn for something you like and want you should just buy a prebuilt.

Man I swear to god one day I'll be rich and I'll pay people for doing annoying shit for me.
Can't you people even recommend a gpu that matches my budget?

pcpartpicker.com/list/YdfXM8

>1200 freedom bucks
>Next gen
RX480 / GTX1060. You might can get away with buying a 1070. At this time last year I built my PC, 8350/290 and came up to 900.

Get a fucking job then.

americans and anglos are staunchly genetically autistic so i wouldn't be surprised

Did you build that for me user? Or the site automatically generated it? If ypu did it,thank you, that was so kind...

I built it so you can have a guide.

And I don't really need a monitor

I just put it there so it would hit de 1200 bucks of your budget

Its a solid build. If you don't need a monitor, you might be able to afford an 6700k or a 1070.