Opinions Sup Forums?

Opinions Sup Forums?
qz.com/877475/edward-snowden-pardon-president-obama-must-pardon-snowden-before-donald-trumps-inauguration-on-january-20/

traitor

Never gonna happen

Obama is a worthless shit and his one legislative accomplishment is about to be dismantled.

He quite literally has a better chance of Trump doing that

so, never gonna happen...

This.

Obama has made it his mission to prosecute whistle blowers and the like. Something you don't hear about much.

Obama is also only interested in pardoning hundreds of Cocaine dealers.

obama is a worthless commi, trump on the other hand hopefully will pardon him

> weeb tells people what they already know
> should be executed for treason

wew

Non-political, simple logic: Obama has been president for the last four years during which Snowden has been in Russia. If Obama wanted to pardon Snowden, he would have done so already.

He's waiting till just before he won't be president to avoid any possible shitstorm.

Avoid what? Hurting his chances at re-election? Since when is a president afraid of anything in the second term?

Why deal with a shitstorm in office when you can put it off till you're practically out?

If libtards had any observational skills, they'd realize there's actually better chances of Trump being easy on the press and whistleblowers.

Trump always engages in dialogue, it may be course and insulting dialogue, but it's dialogue. He's never shown any propensity for silencing his critics, on the contrary he loves having them around to toy with.

Then see Obongo, who has persecuted and prosecuted more whistleblowers than any other President and thinks his party keeps losing because too many people watch Fox News.

With people like Peter Thiel and his connections in Silicon Valley, plus the experience of Wikileaks and Assange, Trump even has a better shot at better internet policy. He sure has a better read of the zietgeist and the media will go after him, not kneel at his feet like worshiping morons.

It's time for people to realize what Obongo really was: An authoritarian idealist who wrapped himself in liberal progressive feelgood rhetoric and identity politics and fooled everybody.

>this entire thread
gross

and on topic, would be about the only good thing he would do, now that everything else is gonna get broken up.

He should just to piss off all the people who think Snowden's a traitor.

But...he thinks Snowden's a traitor. He literally sent government jets to Europe to try to catch him.

Trump said he wants Snowden executed

>not realizing Trump said that to get publicity

Trump outmaneuvered everyone like a master. His "waterboarding" talking point was a genius stroke, a perfect wedge issue (only 3 people have ever been waterboarded officially), it got everybody talking about him, and it cost him literally nothing to throw away after the campaign.

Though I believe Snowden has a much lower chance of getting Trump's attention than Assange, but that's only right: Assange's situation is genuinely dire, whereas Snowden's basically on a long term paid vacation.

I never said my idea was foolproof.

could you guys stop pretending everything drumpface says is part of a master plan and not just the ramblings of an out of touch retard

thanks

You don't give him enough credit. Just wait a few months and you'll be a fan.

At this point if you still think Trump is a dumdum and not a master strategist, you're not uninformed, you're just delusional.

It doesn't matter. Either he is a master strategist out thinking his opposition, or he is crazy (and there is no strategy when going up against crazy). It should have been clear from the beginning that Hilary had no chance.

nah i hope he dies

>Either he had a superior sense strategy whereby everything he said came to be, or he's totally nuts!

So first you fucking morons voted a man into office because he was crass, spoke his mind, slightly racist, and made for a good meme.
Now, you want to pretend everything he says is a lie and won't happen.

What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums users?
I mean fucking hell, do you even know what you want?

I don't know about the rest but I voted for him because he wasn't Hillary.

There are plenty of valid strategies for going against crazy. The problem was that Hillary was unelectable. A sizeable amount of people voted for Trump only because they thought Hillary would be worse, not because they genuinely liked him.

But it's not.
Everything he says is carefully calculated stuff to gather attention, that nobody disagrees on.
Whether or not he'll do any of them is a different story. So far, it looks like he just pulled a fast one on the people who elected him.

(you)

These. Not going to happen OP. The CIA runs the country , and the CIA is pissy because now not only us but normies know their government spies on them and they also know it's not just crazy talk anymore from a paranoid faggot. So he will only be truly free when the CIA niggers forgive him , and they probably won't.

Shitpost thread? Can I shitpost, too?
>Buy new vidya card
>Need new PSU to run it
>Install new PSU
>Press power button
>Doesn't boot
>Swap old PSU back in after giving up on finding a problem
>Still doesn't boot at all
>Tfw my shit is apparently fried
>Tfw don't know if I fucked up somehow or if the PSU fucked my shit up tbhfam
Can this be a bad feels thread now?

Obama is the reason snowden had to flee the US

Fucking executive orders that allow obama to execute american citizens without a trial for any reason he wants.

And that power is now trump's.
2017 is going to be fun.

Protip: Trump, once president, can legally execute rosie o donnel with no legal ramifications at all.
Seriously, you can't impeach him because the executive branch can just slap 'top secret' on all the files and lock any prosecution down.

Seriously, if watergate happened today, Nixon would just chuck 'top secret national security' on all the evidence and stay president.

This x2

Obama is more likely to try and drone strike Snowden than he is pardon him. Snowden is insane thinking he can ever come back and not spend the rest of his life in SuperMax with the rest of the spies the US prosecuted.

>they'd realize there's actually better chances of Trump being easy on the press and whistleblowers.
AHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT KOOLAID HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING

He truly is the colorbook candidate

You draw any conclusions you want from his speech, as long as its orange.

He will never step again on US soil as a free man.

He will never get a pardon.

He will die of old age in Russia.

Hitler persecuted less whistleblowers than obama, you think trump can manage that?

Enjoy 8 years of President Trump and Republican majorities everywhere outside Commiefornia.

When the US is rebuilt, I fully expect libshits to say it was raycis or something.

found the buttmad libtard.

a reminder for (you).

Texas is going purple, and none of your shitposting will stop it.

>outside Commiefornia
don't worry, once Trump deports all those millions of spics who voted illegally in this election, CA will be red again.

Building the wall is cheaper than you think: Bulldoze california and then push that rubble to the border to build a wall.

First of all, the word is "prosecuted"

Secondly, you don't need to prosecute whistleblowers when you have the Gestapo to arrest spies and have them hanged for treason/espionage.

Thirdly, cite your sources.

Fourth, you've invoked Godwin's law and that means you've automatically lost the argument. You can fuck off back to Sup Forums now.

he sure played cnn and their ilk like a fiddle.

>The CIA runs the country
>CIA niggers
Oh shit terry, what up nigga

It's the truth, people want to think the next Hitler has been operating on 5th Avenue for the last 40 years because their authoritarian failure queen got her ass kicked in historical fashion.

I for a fact know Snowden was a plan all along. He never left the CIA.

I have no proof of this, only the fact that I worked with him.

Trump will pardon him seeing they're both manchurian butt buddies of Putin

Does that mean you are a Saudi foot licker?

I wouldn't even call that an accomplishment well maybe for the poor fucks too lazy to do a god damn thing.

This

Why didn't you vote third party, or abstain, if you didn't like either one that much?
This is where our system is fucked, Americans want to pretend that they have less choices, and everything needs to be a shitflinging competition.

If he held out for someone he actually wanted he'd never vote

Your system is amazing. We Europeans just wish we had a failsafe to not let dictators or traitors into power.
The best funded parties always win - usually the bad guys.

Nigger.

Unlikely.
I'm nit saying it's the worst in the world. I'm saying it's not working like it's supposed to.
You are correct though, there really should be some changes to your government.

Because it was clearly between Trump and Clinton. I wasn't voting for the best person for the white house, I was voting for the person to most likely defeat Hillary.

President Obama is busy creating a last minute Ministry of Truth. Quartz is a delusional publication.

>The CIA runs the country

I believed that too, until the Democratic Party showed us all it uses them and the FBI to discredit political opponents

>them and they also know it's not just crazy talk anymore from a paranoid faggot

Like that wasn't known from ECHELON and the Five Eyes treaty
Honestly I don't even know what details Snowden revealed that weren't already known by the public

this is literally a Sup Forums thread. I fucking hate you people.

This is a Sup Forums world.

Leave at your earliest convenience.

Sup Forums is going to start leaning towards the left when being a republican is mainstream.

>when being republican is mainstream
>it's freaking half of the US population to vote republican
>being SJW commie never was, is and would be mainstream
Co to kurwa citam

He did nothing wrong

I doubt that Obama will pardon him. Ad odd as it sounds there is a higher chance that Trump will actually say fuck it and pardon him than Obama.

But before that happens he pardons assange I think.

Trump suggested assassinating him live on national tv
prepare for an "accident" to happen