/csg/ - Chink Shit General

MEGA MITU EDITION

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Telegram group
telegram.me/chinkshitgeneral

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki: (Reading required)
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg (embed) (embed)

>News
• user asks opinions on a small wifi keyboard+touchpad • user compares rock zircons and senfer 4-in-1s • user receives a $1 mouse, seems satisfied for the price , • user recommends a USB 3.0 extension cable • user shows off his two new flashlights • user receives his Cube i7 Book, "love it to death" • user reviews his GPD Win • user finds a rebranded version of decent gaming headphones , another user shows it can be found for cheaper • user worries about the poor working conditions in Chinese factories • user thinks he got chinked by the chinks • user receives his Daniel Wellington meme watch , • user posts video from his H501 S X4 drone Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/memevangelion/32676852612.html
superwatches.hk/
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_580292.html
dell.com/en-us/shop/wd-blue-pc-ssd-wds250g1b0a-solid-state-drive-250-gb-internal-2-5-inch-sata-6gb-s/apd/a9301054/storage-drives-media?dgc=CJ&cid=47997&lid=4279734&acd=12309198375458460&ven1=10550055-4485850-488fa676d2ff11e6addb663bec8240840INT&ven3=173902614525230857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

regular op on suicide watch

omg stop stealing regularop's job

I have nothing to buy from China anymore. I already have fucking everything.

Shit

Hoping for no Eiaosi X6 fighting

please just accept it as good for $2.50 and a solid choice for an under $5 option

buy it if you want the best you can get for the least money (ie dirt cheap). its good for travel or a disposable pair

please dont recommend it to people looking for excellent audio quality and are willing to spend more money

Tell me about the eaosi x6

How is it compared to zircons

What about an underage wife?

Vietnamese ones are cheaper.

Just ordered BM-800

Did i get trolled by meme or actually decent microphone for teamspeak talk?

It's shit without phantom power.

Some user said external sound card works fine for him.

Some user also says the X6 is a decent pair of headphones and not complete shit.
You can't trust everything you read on the internet, not even on Sup Forums. You have to learn to separate the truth from the shilling, user.

Have an atomic purple Gameboy pocket in almost mint condition, but the writings under the buttons are a bit faded. Will this do the trick?

I'm interested in joining in on this. How much money does the chinkshit lifestyle require monthly? I do have a job but given that most things here will probably be broken when they arrive in mail I would rather not spend too much money.

Don't buy shit you don't need.

Basically if there's something you want/need and there's a decent, cheaper alternative on one of the chinese websites then buy it. Buying for the sake of buying is silly.

So x6 is shit????

as much as you budget
and you should budget according to your means and needs

Your words, not mine.

delet this post before you summon him

Anyone got a link for a chink DW?

Zircons are better
X6 are cheao
pick one

yes

Zircons are known to fail after a few months. The X6's superior construction is perfectly equipped to handle whatever you throw at it, letting you concentrate on enjoying those time.

>The X6's superior construction is perfectly equipped to handle whatever you throw at it, letting you concentrate on enjoying those time

That's because the value is UNREAL for $3

Idk about zircons, but my Eiaosi X6 have endured almost half a year of my abuse. Build quality may look cheap, but I assure you that it isn't.

Daily reminder that Eiaosi is a shit....A SHIT.

Do not fall for the shill's manufactured hype. They're a slight step above 99 cent earphones...that's it.

Not at all actually

Kek

>countless anons vouching for the X6
Stop lying.

Guys i got little issue,when i connect my earphones to my external sound card i can hear pernament SHHHHHH i use zircons/kz ate
but my superlux 662evo modde sound perfectly fine no shhh

Is it because external give too much power ?

>posting this in every thread
This is why I'll never buy it, the shilling is unbearable.
And people complain about xiaomi shilling, what a joke.

What will you mainly be getting? If you're just gonna BUY BUY BUY everything, then it can get pretty expensive.

They're like 3 bucks. Of course they're gonna be a SLIGHT step above 99 cent earphones.

They're really not that great. They sound like garbage when I a/b them against Zircons, Monks, Hybrids, Hybrid pros,etc.
>but muh price
You should commit sudoku if the extra $10 for proper earphones is too much of a burden for you

all the shilling and hate aside it does have a solid build
a full metal body on $2.50 IEMS is pretty good

There was an user who said its almost as good as the V-moda Remotes. We know you're lying.

its too late now
I warned you all

you likely have the usb sound card that fries headphones

Yours must be faulty, mine sound fantastic.

Also why does your plug have only 2 rings?

Never heard of vmodas, but I own almost all of the major meme chink earphones
>Eiaosis, KZ ATE S, Uiisii HM7 (also shit), Monks, Zircons, Hybrid Pros, Hybrids, K
I'm not bullshiting. They're the weakest of the bunch and sound terrible whem you directly compare them.

His doesn't have an inline mic.

Not him, but which would you say is the best?

>this kind of people are on Sup Forums

I see no Eiaosi there.

Opinion discarded.

are you blind?
its the one on the far left

the eiaosi fags dont even know what the shit they are shilling looks like
no wonder they never post pictures of them

i got myself one of thise zsun wireless sd reader

i felt in love first sign because i can now buy a battery pack and walk around or using it as a dead drop by placing them in hidden locations

Hybrid Pros for sure. Monks/Original Hybrids at a close second.

also im getting one of these to pickup bitches at local strip clubs

Now you are only missing the Boarseman CX98s, DZAT DF-10s, Somic V4s and VJJB K4S

retard

I really regret not getting Dzats on 11/11. They were one of the few things that were actually on sale.

My hybrid pros are in the mail!

Recs for powerlevel S5 phone covers?

did you miss his complete lack of
urbanfun hifis,einsear t2s and somic v4

his collection is pretty impressive and i'll give him props though

no one ever gets anything good in these threads

every fucking thread is:

>a fucking cord
>some cheap chink shit headphones
>some asshole gets scammed into buying a $100 chink phone
>once in a while someone gets a torch or a laser

aliexpress.com/item/memevangelion/32676852612.html

What have you bought?

where da good DW watches at yo

a lot of the basic everyday utilitarian items people buy they don't bother to post in the thread

Removed

That's like 99 percent of the good chink shit though.

I've bought custom silk posters and charcoal toothbrushes in the past though

What's the quality of the material like? Thin, rough, good dpi?

>chink toothbrushes
>putting chink shit in your mouth

i'd tell you to kys but you're doing that already

DW watches are just no-history trash started by a Biz Jew. Wearing one only makes you look like a cuck.

Get the rolex replicas when they are still hot
superwatches.hk/

It's smooth and water/rip resistant. The dpi depends on the image you use. My camera makes it look shitty but my GTA 3 poster looks like a legit print in person. Clear, good colors, etc

Just look for the cheapest seller on Ali. I have a suspicion that all the posters are printed in the same sweatshop since they all came in similar tubes and have the same material.

Neat. Thanks.

Is there any major reason to not pick this up to use for netflix or Mini Metro?

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_580292.html

fine, i purchased 8 badminton nets and am posting from new Chinese phone, i dont want to post images though

Is the RN3P still worth it? I only have a $120 budget. Can't use more because bitcoin's still rising.

Friendly reminder to never feel sorry for chinkmen. They will try to get you to cancel disputes and you'll never get your money or item.

I ordered 17 parcels on 11/11 and had to dispute 13 of them today. They must have all been on the same fucking boat, I don't know, but I am getting refunded for $75 worth of chink shit. Now I just hope it ACTUALLY shows up and I get to keep it for free.

I thought you faggots said buying electronics from China was cheaper, I just spent fucking $750 on an airplane ticket. You think this is funny? That's more than I make in a week. Fuck you all.

I got some new never seen before chink shit coming. Mother fucking power tools, hand tools, and chink gas bombs. Will post and review if they ever get here.

I almost felt bad until I thought about how badly the would fuck me if they could.

Yep. I'm expecting to receive 10 more messages like this at least in the next day once all my disputes go through. Best to just ignore them and let them suffer.

ayyyy, I'm the user who bought the Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD ear-buds about a month ago.. Just decided to give you guys a quick update about the headphones.. I was planning on doing a review, but I recently decided to remove the metal mesh screen that covers the main drivers in an attempt to clean them, and WOW.. It makes a HUGE difference in the audio quality. I used to think the highs were way to "piercing" and the bass was a little "undefended", but after removing the screens, the high pitches seem way more balanced, and the bass sounds way more sharp.

I will wright a full review soon, but I was just wondering if anyone here has tried this to their headphones? If you guys ever get a pair like mine, and your not afraid of potentially changing the sound signature of your $40 chink ear-buds, I would highly recommend it. Just be careful not to tear the band or the ear tip driver that are inside...

> power tools, hand tools, and chink gas bomb
rip user

Sounds like bad luck

Does it help the volume any? I noticed they sound a bit lower compared to the original

Actually yes. I too noticed they seemed pretty inefficient, especially compared to my other headphones, but after removing the screens, they do seem louder.

Like I said though, if you do decide to try this, really make sure you don't accidentally poke the driver or the band that goes across it (you can see it in the picture I posted. It is the little black think that runs across the middle of the driver underneath the mesh. ).

Eiaosi x6 the best

Good yes. Best no.

>chink DW replica: 3-10 dollars
>chink mechanical watch: 10-30 dollars
>rolex replica: 200 dollars
200 fucking dollars what in the fuck.

I’ve been looking at this gooky tube amplifier for my Klipsch heresy mk.2 speakers. Do you guys think it's worth checking our, or is it a guaranteed house fire / high-voltage death?

It's the best if all you can afford to eat is bread and water all week.

Well, I've bought and received an action camera and a camera backpack. I ordered another camera sling bag and will expect it in March.

replicas that good are almost indistinguishable from the original

DW is shit and fake DW is fake shit

cheap chink mechanicals shit the bed in a week

There was an user with a cheap chink mechanical that lasted him a year, it was one of those "winner" chink watches.

any one tried the brake pads?

will google translate mandarin look to the chinks what google translate english does to us?

the distribution center that sends out the trucks is 2 hours away from Jacksonville, and it's 11:45PM on 01/04/2017 right now.

i swear they're fucking sitting on the package to make sure it arrives on saturday only, even if it originally said thursday

$20 SSD for Burgerland

dell.com/en-us/shop/wd-blue-pc-ssd-wds250g1b0a-solid-state-drive-250-gb-internal-2-5-inch-sata-6gb-s/apd/a9301054/storage-drives-media?dgc=CJ&cid=47997&lid=4279734&acd=12309198375458460&ven1=10550055-4485850-488fa676d2ff11e6addb663bec8240840INT&ven3=173902614525230857

has to be a pricing error
if it's still somehow up in the morning i'll buy one but expect your orders to get cancelled

What's wrong with bread and water?

Got myself a pretty good Rolex replica for 30 aud. Step your game up faggot.

Mind back that up with some screenshots and pics?

yea, not really expecting it to ship. but cant hurt for $20

it's all over reddit and slickdeals btw, usually that'll be the death of it if you didn't order beforehand

but you can try to get bestbuy.com to price match it with their live chat, and they WILL ship

Well, I just tried out the Remax 610D at a local Chink Bestbuy shop.

First impressions:
The earphone sits very snug and comfortably in
my ear, better than most mainstream/budget iems out in the market.

The sound it produces is quite detailed.
The bass is ample, impactful and deep but they tend to overwhelm the mids.

The mids can sound teeny at times due to the bass.

The highs and lows are well-balanced, the only nitpick are the mids.

Soundstage is wide enough.
There is sufficient distinguishable details.

Tested these on the following tracks:
-Killer Instinct S1/S2 OST Album
-Calling all Dawns
-Tron Legacy OST
-Dark Side of the Moon- Pink Floyd

Cons:
-It has virtually no sound isolation, you can literally hear your surroundings
-Mids are teeny and can be overwhelmed by the bass depending on track

But overall, pretty impressive IEM, considering it is only 8 USD. If the isolation was better, I might have bought one for myself.