Elon Musk wants to go to mars. This implies that he will need to process and eat his own shit...

Elon Musk wants to go to mars. This implies that he will need to process and eat his own shit. Is he already training himself for going to mars?

Get your ass to Mars

Yes, he's training on a daily basis.

That dude is a Gale Wolf, it's bringing the future faster, i love him.

I want him to go to Mars; he deserves to return to his home planet.

So uh where does one sign up for this mission because I hate this planet. Is there some kind of form I have to sign?

So you're posting fodder for his trip?

>This implies that he will need to process and eat his own shit

Not only does he eat his own shit, he has millions of redditors, libertarians and tech fans willing to do it as well.

People should start smearing shit on their heads, it'll probably make their hair grow stronger than before.

Can you realistically pack enough supplies for enough people and fuel to make a trip to mars?
I'd imagine at some point your shit has to get processed and you have to eat it too until there's absolutely nothing of nutritional value in it, at which point you eat real food again and repeat until you can get crops going

I work at SpaceX so I get to eat his shit on a daily basis. AMA

I bet this actually works.

>libertarians
Those dummies are always going on about Tesla/SpaceX subsidies. I don't think they like him.

Do you really work at SpaceX or is that a joke?

Yep, I really work here. I was just joking about eating Elon's shit though, we don't actually have to do that.

GET THIS MAN AN OMNI-PROCESSOR-- STAT!

Let's put the nigs on rockets to mars.

This is cringy.

They wouldn't take a NEET m8. They need people less than 400 pounds and with some skills.

What location do you work at? And how are the hours?

NASA should send virgins over the age of 20 to Mars because it's not like we're going to realistically contribute in any other way. At least this way we can colonize another planet.

I'm in Hawthorne. I don't find the hours bad, aside from during ramp up to launch. I've been here for a long time and there has been a lot of progress made in the last 2-3 years with regards to staffing and planning.

>NASA
Those 20 yo virgins will be dead by the time NASA gets it's shit together.

AMD>Nvidia

It will make a change from the shit that comes out of his mouth.