Why is this 250gb ssd only $20?

Why is this 250gb ssd only $20?
What's going on over at dell?
Do you think it's a pricing error or is there something seriously wrong with this series that I don't know about?

dell.com/en-us/shop/wd-blue-pc-ssd-wds250g1b0a-solid-state-drive-250-gb-internal-2-5-inch-sata-6gb-s/apd/a9301054/storage-drives-media

How about you stop posting about it so fewer people abuse it and we have a better chance of it not being caught and canceled?

definitely a pricing error. they have good reviews. gonna go cop some now.

it's already been flooded on a deals website

revision- price is different in cart- just a front-facing error

Dang, I was about to get two of them...

Remember the 3m monitor stands?

Yep, and see how every says "in for cancellation"

Once something catches steam, there is almost no chance of it working out

I got 2 for $40.
Dell must have caught it and changed the price.

Hopefully they don't cancel it.

I swear, if they cancel my order of 4 that I got in minutes before they killed the deal....I promise that I will continue to not ever shop at dell again!

Whoever was lucky enough to buy it just in time, you should keep us updated if they cancel your order or not.

Yeah, if they don't honor your order of something obviously absurdly cheap (that they'll lose money on), you won't ever lose them more money again!

Well 3 hours ago I got my order email and about an hour ago I got my confirmed email.

God damn I want some In-n-Out now and I'm not even Murrican.

why post an obvious pricing error on a public forum? this happens multiple times a month on Sup Forums, are you people fucking retarded?

Consumer Terms of Sale =
Dell strives to communicate accurate pricing and product information but will not be held responsible for any pricing, typographical, or other errors in such communications. Your order is subject to cancellation by Dell, in Dell's sole discretion.

Alpha-R2 sales site, very bottom =
Dell reserves the right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors.

if you kept quiet, you would have had a chance. enjoy your refund (best case) or store credit (worst case) you fucking dullard

>retard thinks Sup Forums is the only website on the internet that posts glitch deals

this link has been passed around more than your mom

my point still applies to the guy that originally shared it. and posting it here too certainly didn't help

The point is to hope that Dell's system is automated enough so that no-one notices until after they shipped a whole bunch

Wat

they fixed it

てぇyふぃxでdいt

cyka blyats

OP is retarded as fuck. If you find a deal, keep it to yourself. By posting it here, you have essentially guaranteed that they wont ship these out. Go fuck yourself, OP.