What is it Sup Forums ?

Do you hate Apple , or the people who enable its bullshit ?

Why not both?

why hate either? did one of them sexually assault you or something?

I don't hate apple, I just dislike the company for releasing beautiful technology and making it shittier with each new release.

Want a more recent example? The latest macbook. The iPhone 7.

Because one keeps releasing terrible overpriced products and the other keeps buying them as if to say "great job ! Keep it coming"

Im fucking sick of fucking degenerates keeps hating on a beautiful product like macbooks. Holy fucking shit how about get a fucking job to get better hardware you illiterate neets. Stop trying to force your degenerate virtual beliefs onto everyone else.

Wake up from your anime loli dreams

Not really, I mean, I was in the RDF myself for a good 12 years or so. It was my own fault for being an idiot irresponsible with money and wanting my hardware to look cool.

That's just what I wanted to proved with this post user. Then do you hate the people who actually allow them to get away with this shit ? Reminder that Apple is only alive because there is actually people out there buying their cancer.

For me I see it as if wasn't apple it would be another company so no I don't hate them I just educate the people I know that there are better options

I use a 12" MacBook as my second machine and I love it, I'd never want to buy a MBP or one of their desktops as my primary system though because they aren't suited for my needs

Saged.
Well , considering their consumer is grouped around normie-tier cuck teenager/young adults with more money than sense , that kind of makes sense. Except that even if you are this naïve , I still don't get it how can one even comply with this.

Kek.

is that literally it?

do people ever tell you that you overreact to stuff? anyone ever tell you to chill out? that you're a drama queen?

any of those things?

because hating a company for selling shitty overpriced products is overreacting to something that literally doesn't affect you at all.

do you ever think about whether the stress you're opting to take on over apple is worth it?

i mean if you said you hate them for the labor conditions that they facilitate by hiring chines factories, then i could *kind of* see your point of view (if we ignore that virtually every company does this and there's just not enough emotional energy to give a serious shit about all that and also give a shit about anything that actually affects me), but you're telling me you hate them for making a bad product that you wouldn't buy too expensive anyway.

like is there a more textbook definition of something that shouldn't matter to you?

As a consumer it does matter. I guess that when It comes to definitions , there probably isn't one that defines you more than a "cuck".

because the alternatives haven't been much better. the macbook pro which came out just before this latest one was objectively superior to anything dell or asus made, at least in terms of hardware and build quality. as for iphones, I know little about the iphone 7, but at least they don't explode. we "enable" apple because they still make some of the best products in the market. consumer electronics are so shitty that best isn't even good, or acceptable. in the end its all chinese crap for college students.

why does it matter to you as a consumer? are you not allowed to buy anything else? are you obligated to buy their crap?

BLINK TWICE IF YOU'RE LOCKED IN A BASEMENT

Apple under Jobs wasnt too shit. Yes, he made some fucking crazy decisions (1 port on the MBA, Cube, USB, iOS not having an app store) but they were either reverted or helped in the long run. The reality distortion meme field worked a bit. Cook doesnt have that though. He just seems to be removing features that people actually want. Of course, the fanboys and pop culture sheep will buy it anyways so i guess i hate them more. Probably because EVERY laptop/desktop manufacturer wants Apple's success so they copy them. Of course this wont work for them because their devices dont have an apple on the lid.

Well, honestly when I first got into them (Powerbook era) they were genuinely good. A luxury for people with more disposable income than sense, sure, but this was the era of Windows XP, with Vista just around the corner, and laptops other than theirs were still big chunky plastic bricks with shitty displays and creaking hinges. They actually knew what they were doing back then.

The RDF was more a case of pretending it wasn't all getting shitter and shitter year on year, culminating in the death of Jobs and the rise of Tim Cuck, after which they completely lost the plot. In reality Macs were only really good until about 2010 or so.

>haven't been much better

Stay cucked toddlermac. Go buy your overpriced and underspec'd hardware and leave Sup Forums alone. Not meant for people like (you).

>t. mactoddler

xD LULZ EPIC!!!!

>being this retarded
Saged.
Probably that really. Still surprised at how they still keep themselves alive. I gues that's the difference between a established brand that knows how to sell its name only and a company that sells products.

Honestly no hate at all. Just disappointment, since 2013 they have been fucking up good. That said I find macOS to be just fine and for every fagwaffle who worships Apple there's some other fagwaffle who just shits on It without even trying because there's this paranoia "I might end up liking It and becoming one of them fags!"

i'm honestly not clear what your problem is. do you not live in a free market? do you not have other options?

does it matter that the products are expensive if they're shit? if they were shitty and cheap would you even want them? do you want shitty products at any price point?

you have this broken two-part rationale for hating apple but you only need one and neither is sufficient to merit hate.

can you answer any of the above questions or is the subject too emotionally raw?

free market that caters to stupid people is not a great thing

Most people aren't spergs who obsess about specs they'll use to play minecraft and watch anime.

Tbh it's just that they have influence in the market.

>then suddenly , other manufacturers decided they could do the same , and so they did.

That's my biggest fear. I absolutely despise macOS or whatever Apple related product, but my fear is other companies doing the same. The fucking Surface pro whatever from Microsoft seems to be confirming that , and if the consumer market ever goes to shit , I will only have macfags to blame it all , since they were the ones who started it. A consumer is not his own person , he pays for the mistakes of his fellow.

then it sounds like you should be upset with competing firms that don't bother to compete. why did we go from respectable thinkpads under IBM to backdoored horse shit under lenovo? why does the OP blame anyone other than lenovo for this?

stop acting like everyone else is a helpless victim when apple is involved.

Most people also don't do anything productive with their computer apparently then , other than spending money. Do your wallet a favor and buy a 100$ chromebook . You will be also doing us a favor since we actually want to use out computers for something, and do not want for the market to start a new trend on being overpriced.

then hate the competing companies. i hate lenovo for what they did to the thinkpad. didn't they get caught with superfish or something similar like twice over the last few years? what kind of fucking shit is that? and why is that anyone's fault but lenovo's?

i'm sick of what the PC market has become, but i blame lazy faggots at the companies that slide into this rut.

who do you think decides how firms compete? people buying their shitty products due to faulty logic will just snowball them into more fagship products.

Apple started all this nonsense about minimalism in design AND functionality. you don't need multiple battery types, or upgradable ram! just get the better product later on. and the beauty is that you idiots don't realize it's just cheaper for them to bin a macbook than to release ram parts. that's all there is. you allow planned obsolesce into your life like it's normal but it's insidious cashgrabs.

I don't think you understand m8. The whole problem is that apple doesn't compete. They built a reputation somehow of being "le creativ and modern" platform and now they are using it to sell their shit overpriced as can be. They aren't bringing anything new into the market , other than a stupid trend of making us spend money we could very easily be saving.

typical martyr complex. what did apple do that forced lenovo to obliterate business consumer trust by shipping products with superfish malware?

companies didn't have to fight on the terms apple set up. they could have marketed to people who need to get work done, but they decided that they'd rather go after the facebook users. that was their choice. stop acting like apple forced them off a bridge at gunpoint.

Because they didn't start the trend, and don't have a comparable market share. It's just as simple as that user. They don't matter as much. They are yes-man in a certain way.

except they literally did with anti competitive behavior.

They don't , but if you think about it , they can and should. Don't think any other person wants to put themselves in the same place as apple ? Not doing anything and making tons of $$$ ? They are not going to think "k let's make better products" when they can just spend less , do less and just say "k let's make a brand".

>don't have a comparable market share.
apple has like 5% market share in the desktop market.

>muh Jobs, an idol and a supreme life style

can you point out the thing they did that made lenovo wipe their ass with the thinkpad's reputation? must be pretty interesting.

then what are you mad about? humans being humans and using as little energy as possible? this isn't about apple anymore, it's just a general statement on companies being lazy.

>Still surprised at how they still keep themselves alive

Well, I know it's arguable (especially among nerds who want more control over things) but iOS seems a lot less of a fuckup. I know, "muh headphone jack", and I switched back to Android myself after having a 6 for a bit, but honestly I think iPhones are pretty decent if you ignore the high price. And considering most people buy on contract and are too dumb to work out that the phone is not "free", ignoring the high price is exactly what they do.

Macs though... yeah, I can't see them still existing in 5 years. It's been obvious ever since iPads came out that Macs have been the red headed stepchild of the Apple family and pretty badly neglected - and at this point it's like they're actively trying to make them as undesirable as possible to get people to move on. Of course, they'll still sell you one if you really desperately need one.... at a price....

how the fuck do you know if i'm upset or not with other companies? everything is shit. i still hang on to my x220 because there's no better proper laptop out there

you made a thread about apple. it kind of strongly suggests that this is the only company you have such strong feelings about

i'm not the op

I hope you didn't intended what you said to me.

I hate the people, therefore love the company for throughly gouging them.

ok

I hate apple with a passion but the newest macbook pros are some of the slickest laptops I've ever seen, the build quality on them is fantastic.

I hate that people can afford nice things and I can't. It make me angry so I lash out and hate Apple threads on /g all day.

I can't help it.

see

I hate how they make Sketch the industry standard and I have to subject so I can keep up withe the rest of the UX team.

Fuck your shit overpriced hardware, I have virtual box

You DO realize that only EXTREMELY MENTALLY ILL (ie homosexual) so called "people" use apple products, RIGHT??!

They do pull some bullshit, but I still like their products and they're still better than their competition

iOS > Android
MacOS > Windows

I'm sorry that you can't work with computers son..

I don't hate apple but I do hate France