Stop using Windows

Stop using Windows.

Other urls found in this thread:

teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/tesla-linux-and-the-gpl.59222/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, fuck off.

No thanks, I want a car that actually works.

Don't even remember the last time I booted up my windows partition

Tesla runs on GNU/Linux you faggots

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you proprietary slave? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Harvard, and I’ve been involved in numerous free software projects, and I have contributed to over 300 core-utils for GNU. I am skilled in Lisp and I’m St. IGNU-cius, saint of the Church of Emacs. You are nothing to me but just another unethical non-free software advocate. I will distribute the fuck out of your source code with freedom the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about me and the GPL on the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my colleagues at FSF and your binaries are being reversed engineered right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your copyright. You're fucking dead, kid. Free software can be anywhere, anytime, and it can ensure your freedom in over four ways, and that’s just with the GPLv2. Not only am I extensively skilled at C hacking, but I have access to the source of the entire GNU userland and core-utils and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable proprietary code off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what ethical retribution your little “clever” program was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have ensured your users' freedom. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit free as in freedom all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No, I'm addicted to video games for children

So what are you doing on a technology board if you only use a Thinkpad to browse Facebook?

Stop being a faggot.

I didn't listen. I should have listened. It's too late.

The botnet is too advanced.

teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/tesla-linux-and-the-gpl.59222/

only if you stop eating your feet jelly

>b-b-but tesla uses linux!
>google tesla on fire
>about 7,600,000 results
>google tesla issues
>about 15,600,000 results
lol

Nah

Nope.

>tesla uses linux
>using an already flawed patchwork OS on a flawed machine

pottery

tesla also uses nvidia

really makes you think

>really makes you think

kill yourself back to Sup Forums

Tesla's wet dream are self driving cars

>no driver
>sets your machine on fire

who are you kidding user, nvidia has plenty of drivers

not saying they don't crash, however
and who DOESN'T want their graphic drivers have telemetry in them? i sure do!
i love nvidia, please fuck my tight asshole harder jen huang sun!

fpbp
/thread

Ok Ryan

>freedom freedom freedom
>don't use windows

no.