Why does Python have so little bullshit syntax?

Why does Python have so little bullshit syntax?

Other urls found in this thread:

nim-lang.org/docs/tut1.html#statements-and-indentation
grammar-monster.com/lessons/vocative_case_commas.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocative_case
literarydevices.net/pedantic/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you mean so much

it just hides it in whitespace

if i wanted to start learning python which version is better to go? there are shitloads of opinions

>ERROR: Inconsistent use of tabs and spaces.

What does Irritated Pablo have to do with it?

The only reason to use 2.x is if there is some dependency you MUST have.
Otherwise, just use 3.
They are practically the same thing. If you know one, you can convert scripts to the other easily.

So don't do that.

>forced indentation
>so little bullshit

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

use 2 whoever goes with 3 is a faggot that says pythonic on stackoverflow.

All my software has been Python 3 for years both paid and hobby projects.
I really don't understand why you would still need Python 2.

nim-lang.org/docs/tut1.html#statements-and-indentation

I'm not perfect

>getting triggered by white space

Configure your editor to show whitespace.
Most editors can do that.

>so little bullshit syntax

>""" this """
>__shit__
>@ exists

I'm not saying you're complaining but I don't get what the big deal is about whitespace.

Use an IDE (Sublime Text) that inserts 4 spaces every time you hit tab, problem solved. This is way easier to me than ending every line in a semicolon, because indention is much more obvious than a little punctuation at the end of a line.

Not to mention indentation makes the code look clean and tidy as fuck. And we all know readability is very important in code, especially in collaboration like open source.

>I really don't understand why you would still need Python 2.

Especially when a Python 2 dictionary takes up literally twice as much space in memory compared to a Python 3.6 dictionary.

The only people still on 2 are the people whose jobs prevent them from upgrading. If you look on PyPi, 94% of the top 360 packages work with Python 3. It's superior in almost every way, both technically and syntactically.

Test():
test

ONE WORD
THE FORCED INDENTATION OF CODE

Literally just hit tab you fucking virgins

"Literally hit tab, you fucking virgins."

grammar-monster.com/lessons/vocative_case_commas.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocative_case

literarydevices.net/pedantic/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism

This particular grammatical error, the lack of a vocative case comma, is strangely widespread. I see it at least a dozen times every day, on Sup Forums alone.

Another curiosity is that the error rate seems to be correlated with certain insults. Sentences containing "faggot" are much more likely to lack the vocative case comma than sentences containing "retard".