/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Telegram group
telegram.me/chinkshitgeneral

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• Eiaosi's are only a slight step above 99cent earphones according to this user and he owns most major meme chink earphones • This guy says his sounds "fantastic" doesn't know why mic plugs have 2 or 3 rings • user complains about nobody trying new shit • user modifies his Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD's • Another user just got his Hybrid Pros in as well • Sneak preview of the next infographic • user worries that his Zircons are about to fail (a lot of weak build Zircons recently) it lasted him only 4 months • This looks like a good Somake • This Somake is ready to kill headphones and laptops • New video review by Comfy of the Dzat DF-10 Wooden Earphones
youtu.be/GNOb4TW-7J0
• PRICEDROP KZ LP3 are back down to $8 • Cheap copy Comply eartips can be found for $4 on AE Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobudget.com/leaderboard.php
aliexpress.com/store/product/The-hottese-hottest-Dragon-Ball-Anime-pillow-cover-hot-selling/2060066_1000001231470.html
imgur.com/a/JvrGt
thieve.co/
vat19.com/
liefeldianabomination.tumblr.com
monoprice.com/Product?p_id=8323
aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-Colorful-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-iGame-1070-GPU-Graphics-card-8GB-256bit-GDDR5-PCI-E-X16/1739322_32746905904.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.Tr1nVJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot this piece of news
• In response to the guy complaining about nobody trying new shit, user shows off his custom printed silk poster and charcoal toothbrush

first for vicky

2nd for comfy returns and the other thread doesn't include it in news

>other thread maker ignores negative review of Eiaosi X6
Really makes you think

Sent to a Chinese prisoner camp manufacturing halloween decorations

About-to-fail-zircon user here. I think I'll order another pair of Zircons as I quite like their bass and vocal clarity. Helps me when I'm taking calls from my job. Can anyone convince me otherwise? Thanks.

inb4 try eiaosi.e6

Who else still waiting on 11.11 purchases?

There's lots of options in the same range
audiobudget.com/leaderboard.php

You might like the regular Xiaomi Hybrids.

DZAT DF-10s might be what you are looking for (Buy the Android vers as the ios mic does not work on android phones)

You might be interested in Joyroom E-103 or the Remax 610D

I've posted about jump ropes and pillows.
aliexpress.com/store/product/The-hottese-hottest-Dragon-Ball-Anime-pillow-cover-hot-selling/2060066_1000001231470.html

Please no eiaosi fighting in this thread.

Is it possible to send pairs of eiaosis to popular reviewers like audiobudget so we can finally get some unbiased reviews here sans shilling

Now that the dust has settled, which smartphone is /csg/ recommended?

He's already bought a pair

Does the eiaosi brand make anything else. Nothing comes up when you search it even when you search specifically for the x6 you only find the product page in chink seller sites.

On Ali express they barely have any sales numbers to talk about
Where did these things even come from and how did the shill even find these obscure things in the first place. How does one decide to shill the most obscure iem with such passion.

Why not go full shill on some other obscure iem like baseus el-01 which is actually good

Does he come on /csg/ because this is pretty much the only place that even knows about them or talks about them. They are pretty unknown and obscure.

God bless audiobudget guy for buying all these iems and making reviews. Does he even make back the money he's putting into all this

Because they're $3 and it's all he can afford. He has to justify that to himself by shilling them as hard as possible and shouting down negative reviews as written by "Xiaomi shills".

I'm starting to understand him a bit better now. I think he's shilling them so hard because the wants to make something he found a meme. He just wants it to be "his meme". Same concept when people want to name stuff they discover after themselves I guess. For the attention, feelings of self worth.

Still waiting on a headphone case. Seller extended purchase protection, how fucked am I /csg/?

>He just wants it to be "his meme". Same concept when people want to name stuff they discover after themselves I guess. For the attention, feelings of self worth.

You mean like the OP of this thread wants /csg/ to be his?

He samefags his own thread to give the illusion of activity:

You sound upset your biased, half-assed thread with all negative reviews of Eiaosi removed from the news isn't doing too well.

I cant wait for him to take a huge shit on them

1 STAR GG NO RE

the shill tears will be glorious

on the off chance he says they are good, I will personally fall for the meme, buy a pair and post the picture here

what should i buy? already own all the basics looking for more obscure shit

You sound awfully bitter and petty BootlegOP

I actually feel sorry for him now
the guy is trying so hard

he's even shilling in /hpg/ now

imgur.com/a/JvrGt

If you weren't a poverty-stricken neet you could just pay $2.50 for a pair anyway and form your own conclusions.

Please don't click on any of those links they're all referral urls.

He only uses a handful of images over and over too, if you check the reposts of the images on the archives he's all over Sup Forums complaining his PC can't run Team Fortress 2 at 30fps and other things. He's a poorfag clutching a $3 meme.

maybe we can put up and send him a nice pair of Xiaomi hybrids or rock zircons
let him have a nice pair of IEMS for a change

thanks, somehow i own almost everything on this list to some degree or there's an inhibiting factor

thanks forbthe heads up

source this please comfy

the autism cube link is broken

>bitter
>petty
>'''''''BootlegOP'''''''
I reported my own thread to avoid a flame war and asked mods to delete it because the time frame in which I could delete it expired while I was at the post office.

I actually care about the quality of posts and the overall quality of the community. The fact I don't use a tripcode means I don't want to differentiate myself to any other user.

Funny how I called RegularOP on samefagging his own thread and so far you've not denied it, only called me bitter and petty. You can throw any insult at me that you want, this is an anonymous imageboard; a concept you seem to fail to understand.

What's bitter and petty though is that RegularOP starts his thread before the other one has expired because he so desperately wants to be the OP of this thread.

Nice inclusion of comfy's tech reviews in the news. Welcome to the age of tripfags and YouTube reviewers.

sounds like the link is pretty representative of the product then

thieve.co/
its a nice catalogue of normie tier hipster/post modern shit

beware though everything is a refferal

also you can cruise through vat19.com/
they have a lot of cool stuff. just dont buy anything from them though. just see whats cool and find it on chink sites yourself

who cares?

is the Convoy S3 a good emergency flashlight?
it costs a lot on the official store, did the prices go up?

forget about all the hate man
show us what chinkshit you got from the post office instead

also you should make the BootlegOP trip your own, it'll be pretty cool. own it man!
we all love chinky bootlegs in this general anyway

but i want an autism cube to play around with

hit me up with a good link senpai

This post is pathetic, you're all about "anonymity" but you're such a repetitive and annoying shill poster that people can identify your posts immediately by your 2mb picture folder and repetitive subjects you bring up over and over. Not to mention you left out anti-Eiaosi reviews from your news to control the narrative in a way that makes you look good. What's anonymous about that? You tard.

wow thanks man
how did I not know about this stuff before

I'm not autistic so I don't own one. I just watched with dismay as this general got clogged up with spergs rushing to buy them in November, then with joy as they started posting their reviews complaining about how they either didn't work at all or broke after five minutes.

they all deserve it for not supporting the kickstarter and buying official cubes

>you should make the BootlegOP trip your own, it'll be pretty cool. own it man!
kek

>you're such a repetitive and annoying shill poster that people can identify your posts immediately by your 2mb picture folder and repetitive subjects you bring up over and over
I assume you're confusing me with the eiaosi x6 guy? I only own a pair of rock zircons and they're '''''ok''''' for $12 headphones. Nothing to write home about, definitely not good enough to shill. lol

I'm actually surprised people get so heated about $2-3 headphones. I can't even buy a single beer for that money.

Personally I prefer the little handheld puzzles. They are much more rewarding and engaging to fidget with than the autism cube. They also look much more professional and fancy on my desk at work. Like a newtons cradle.

no you're the same guy who posts about youtube, regularOP, discord cabals, every fucking thread, who cares, people here want chink shit not your autistic drama

Are the official ones better than the chink copies ?

No one is willing to pay $25 for a cube with buttons glued on so we'll never know.

Uhh no, friend, that's not me. I'll admit tripfagging annoys me and I do think RegularOP is a faggot for thinking he owns /csg/, but that's because I've been on Sup Forums for a while. It's quite possible that there is more than one person who feels the same. At least entertain that possibility, not blame it all on a single person.

Which is better for tools, JACKLY or JAKEMY?
Also what's the most complete ifixit like toolkit to buy?

how do you cope with the waiting time Sup Forums?

By buying more garbage

I'm not seeing and ebooks on either the wiki or the infograph

I'm looking for something simple, around 2gb, no backlight and no touchscreen

Are you talking about e-readers?
There are no chink e-readers worth buying. At all. Chinks don't make e-ink devices at all.

The only thing he collected from the post office is his fortnightly neetbux.

They aren't referral links, they're shortened links from the aliexpress app.

s.aliexpress.com = link shared from the app
s.click.Aliexpress.com = referral link

Don't believe me? Try it out yourself

The patent on e-ink readers is expiring this year so there'll be lots of them very soon. That's why some chink phones like the Yotaphone 2 have e-ink screens now but no readers. It'll all go down by the end of 2017.

Thank fuck. It surprises me a bit that the chinks aren't just ignoring the patents- surely there are some 'chinese only' e-ink readers kicking around?

I mean its not like paperwhites or kobos are that expensive are they?

They'll exploit things like autism cubes because that company can't fight back and even the official ones are all made in China anyway. No one is going to risk pissing off Amazon. If the target is big enough the chinks just wait out the patent.

The chinks are going to undercut that stuff hard, e-ink readers were already dropping to breakfast cereal toy level with the Nook before Amazon got a near monopoly.

i didnt know patents are global? whats stopping them?

Iktf friend, I'm trying not to think about it cos I can't sleep for shit thinking about my chink goods coming in or not

I think the best way is to forget about it then be surprised when the package arrives

Not much demand on e-inks for them to break the 'law'

i doubt there will be. amazon is a service, the hardware is an after thought. there isn't a big market for non-amazon ereaders

If they want to keep doing business elsewhere in the world and especially on Amazon itself where tons of chinks are sellers you don't go ahead until the patent expires.

You can load any e-reader with pirated books by the thousand as easily as you would songs on an MP3 player, if the chinks make a dirt cheap reader 1/3 of the price of the Paperwhite people will be all over it.

where do find/buy $17 monoprice 8323 headphones?

>Is that image a Jojo reference?
No, it's a reference to the art of Rob Liefeld. Drawn by liefeldianabomination.tumblr.com

maybe, but patents are not the reason they haven't done it by now. the softwaare on these things will always be shit

and who the fuck apart from autists like us buy mp3 players?

>yotaphone
>chinese
It's Russian.

Any aliexpress coupon?

They didn't enter the smartphone market until key patents expired either, it happens. It's literally the reason e-ink is on other devices but not e-ink readers.

This didn't happen though. 99% of people who have posted autism cubes in /csg/ said they work fine.

I understand you're salty that you paid $19 on Kickstarter for something we paid $5 for (and that we got before you) but please, stop lying.

I have a Jackly 9-in-1 electronics screwdriver that's pretty good. I don't own any Jakemys though I've heard good things about them. More people in /csg/ own Jakemy than Jackly as far as I can tell.

>and who the fuck apart from autists like us buy mp3 players?
Mp3 players are still popular in other countries.

The shower speaker response about it sucking was me. That speaker is pretty bad overall.

Never forget that Eiaosi is and will always be a shit.

A SHIT

whats better: the souns quality of an ipod shuffle (that golden ratio looking one for length width) or a xiaomi mi max?

or should I go for a different player? ty

That was quite fast processing time from geekbuying. Too bad they used PostNL instead of Singapore Mail.

Why are bluetooth ear/headphones unpopular here in /csg/ and /hpg/? Just curious.

They moved all operations to Shenzhen last year before Yotaphone 2 came out.

I don't own one and have no interest in buying one, thanks. Seeing the outpouring of autism that accompanied their appearance on Ali last year was merely an unpleasant reminder of the nature of some of the people who frequent this messageboard.

Post your AliExpress power levels.

On their own site
monoprice.com/Product?p_id=8323

Ships only to US iirc

As much as I would like the ifixit Pro Tech Toolkit, the thing costs $69.95 with $35.54 shipping to my address.

Jackly has the TK0101 for $41.79 and free shipping. The only difference between the two as far as I can tell is that you get a microsheer instead of the jimmy tool in the ifixit protech tool kit. it's the same 64bit driver set and everything and the Jackly even has the magnetic pad in the tool roll.

Jackly sells the 64bit driver set for $17.31 with free shipping while the ifixit 64bit driver set is $34.95 with $35.54 shipping to my address.

Are the other tools besides the driver set useful? Will the quality of the Jackly be shit?

I currently use a handful of different sets of crappy screwdriver sets and I'm still missing the special bits on controllers and other shit so I really want to buy 1 quality set of driver bits at the minimum to replace them all, but I don't know about the usefulness of the full toolkits or the quality of the Jacklys.

TLDR: Will the Jackly be good or will it be shit and should I go for the full toolkit or just the 64bit driver set?

>lucky tree has 2 fruits
>not picking them up because I'd like to see my tree with many fruit
>next day a worm ate one up

Wtf.

Never cheap out on tools. Always buy quality that will last. Otherwise shit will break and you'll have to keep rebuying eventually spending more money.

Remember: poor people buy twice.

HAHA YOU SHOURDA PICKED YOUR FRUIT WHITE MAN

>pissing off Amazon
Oh right, amazon.

I'd gladly pay $70 bux for a quality toolkit, but that $35.54 shipping estimate is a killer, hence why I'm looking for alternatives.

>poor people buy twice
Not if they purchase the durable and high quality Eiaosi X6, for long lasting superlative audio on the go

>I'd gladly pay $70 bux for a quality toolkit
What about a local store or a supplier that is in your own country?

There's another reason you don't buy the X6 more than once-
Fool me once...

Eiaosi is piece of shitty poop u put in your ear.
Stop cajole people putting shit to their ears.

why would anyone buy this.?

aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-Colorful-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-iGame-1070-GPU-Graphics-card-8GB-256bit-GDDR5-PCI-E-X16/1739322_32746905904.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.Tr1nVJ

gpu thats not even cheaper than domestic

The only fooling that happens after you buy the Eiaosi X6 is when you learn what a fool you have been in the past for paying much more for inferior headphones.

It's probably not even a real 1070.

Nah sorry that's pretty lame bantz m8

Looks legit.