How do I switch this shit off?

How do I switch this shit off?

I heard it's part of the driver and I have no option to roll back either.

Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't want to lose your ability to hear, do you? Be glad Microsoft is looking out for you.

>Microshit
Found your problem

Let me guess... You live in a EU country. They are forced to implement this and make it impossible to remove by law. If you want something without it then get Linux (they don't have to have that because they don't sell it)

You also see this on android phones, iphones and etc. because it is a EU regulation.

Why would you want to rape and kill your ears?

Took me over a year to figure this out. Go to your audio drivers in device manager and manually select generic/Microsoft to stop using Realtek or whatever. That will solve your problem.

sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo/

yes i like to help ppl.

Sometimes the volume needs to be turned to 11. I always use max on my phone because I always buy cheap in-ears where it won't kill the ears.

Turning the volume to max won't hurt your ears in 99.999999% of cases.

Chrome OS doesn't have this problem.

I turn up my phone's volume to the max when I plug it into my car. It's annoying to have to hit the notification each time for something that isn't even going in my ears

It will almost always in that case, you're wrong.

>2017
>being eurotrash

No point replying, he can't hear you.

OP here. I live in Australia.

I am not wrong! Having the volume on max don't hurt the ears at all. And with age I need to put it on max so that it is louder than the constant ringing in the ears that comes with old age.

You get constant ringing if you've damaged your ears. I've had it since I was 10, due to loud music.

Jesus christ I'm so glad I'm still on W7

Use speakers, retard.

The damage is not instant. Being exposed to high volume on a regular basis will most defenitely fuck up your ears

My android phone does something like this too.
I think it's partly funny, and also partly irritating, because the fucking thing's volume control is so shit that I have to use a headphone cable with a volume wheel in order to get the exact comfortable volume level I want, otherwise there's only a choice between 'too loud' and 'too quiet', because the volume increases in stupidly big steps

>the constant ringing in the ears that comes with old age.

RIP user. The ringing means that you damaged your ears permanently

>being europoor

lmao

Also, some companies (Logitech), baked EU law into the drivers, so you need an older driver to remove the restriction.

My Samsung phone enforces a max audio level over fucking Bluetooth to my car stereo. I can't even image what kind of idiot thought that was a good idea.

And these artificial warnings completely ignore that some (good) headphones take a lot more power to drive, so a volume level beyond this limit can be extremely quiet depending on your headphones.

My phone constantly resets the volume to below its "dangerous" threshold too. This is the US model. Fuck you Samsung.