Stylish is now part of the botnet

forum.userstyles.org/discussion/53233/announcement-to-the-community

>I’m proud to announce that Stylish is now part of the SimilarWeb family.
>Following this partnership, Stylish users will be joining SimilarWeb’s market research panel.

RIP

Who fucking cares.

you, for posting in here

retard

You posted this a couple days ago. The census was to just disable updates.

>I want to get fucked in the ass by tracking and advertising companies with the government doing sloppy seconds.

Use a hosts file

>not using a web browser that respects your freedoms

fuck i use stylish. what can i do?

Use Firefox

>literally having down syndrome

>download stylRRR
>go to stylish.org
>find theme
>show css
>copy css into stylRRR

Thanks.

>no extension for chrome

To trash it goes

not a big fan of firefox. too little customization in my opinion.

>chrome
Just use fucking stylish, if you actually cared about getting tracked you wouldn't use what is literally the most botnet browser

this

do you not realize how foolish it is to continually use the lesser browser and yet act as though you're better off for it?
do you not realize right now you're complaining because the browser you use can't do what firefox can?

Well at least the botnet hasn't reached firefox yet. I'm disabling updates for stylish now in case a new update comes for it.

Instead of opt out of the data collection plan it should be opt in. Not like there are any laws for that though.

>too little customization
I've always wondered if Downs kids posted on Sup Forums, and now I know.

with jews you lose

>Downs kids

You are literally retarded.

Is this bait?
If yes, enjoy your free (you)

Well this is breaking Firefox addon tos and I imagine Google might pull this and Opera anyways

eh, from what i have experienced i doesnt have what i want. chrome does so ill stick with it i guess. ive used waterfox before and it was alright but i like chromes extensions.

Thank you

Stylebot. You can try installing Stylish userstyles as Greasemonkey userscripts on Tampermonkey, it might work.