Still no 1080 TI

Why doesn't Nvidia want me to give them my money?

Because Nvidia is waiting for AMD's move.

because vegas 520mm die means that the 1080 ti is DEAD ON ARRIVAL novidea is finished

Nvidia is scared of Amd at this point, what if they release the 1080 ti and vega is faster?

I missed the Nigvidya keynote, did they mention anything about Volta?

I don't want to be the idiot who buys a GPU now only to find out Vega and Volta come out the same year.

>implying AMD is relevant in any way, shape, or form
all they have left is their diehard pajeet fanboys

AMD is on the verge of delivering 1080 performance at the $200 dollar price point kid. you're fucking done. DONE I literally can't stop lmaoing@life kiddster

MUH FINE WINE

ryzen+vega

RIP intel and nvidia

fanboyism helps nobody

unless a companies CEO has come to your house and raped you theres no reason to hate a company. You might dislike a product, but other products can be much better.

fanboyism will only make your products more expensive and it will be worse for you.

What if they lied to you. And are literal scum. And keep jacking up prices with worthless proprietary bullshit

>nvidia
>sacred of a company who haven't made a net profit in years

amd are nvidia's little bitch. they've moved onto bigger things now like AI. the gtx 1080 has more steam users than the amd flagship rx 480 lmao.

You sound upset at the idea that your fancy overpriced $600 card is donezo. Gone are the days Nvidia can phone it in and be praised by low information retards like you

explain what exactly the Ti does or implicates

also whats the current best GPU that can be fully powered by the PCI slot

and what is the current max wattage a PCI slot can produce

>unironically thinking a company with 80% marketshare and gaining more all the time is scared of a company who can't even release a product which doesn't fry motherboards

yeah and walmart is scared of my local corner shop too

Ti means it's above a regular 1080 and is just a little bit under a Titan X,

as far as I know PCI slots are still delivering 75 watts, so I think you're going to be looking at either a 1050 Ti or maybe an RX 460?

no i meant the Ti name in general

going back to 750 and up

well yeah, it just means it's a more powerful version of that card, originates from the chemical symbol for Titanium

You sound like the same brainwashed idiots who though apple was ded and a non threat in the early 2000's kid. enjoy getting your brand lyoalty assravaged you pathetic analgayhomo

> The company announced GeForce Now, a service that lets just about anyone play games on their PC without the necessary hardware, by streaming them from remote GPU farms that you rent

This is the future of gaming unless AMD catches up. Enjoy subscribing to your remote video card.

i bet you wake up everyday seething at the fact your beloved amd doesn't have global domination.

cry more, faggot.

you realize you're streaming from everything right?

the GPU is still streaming to the mobo and display port

You sound upset

you sound upset

>no you
not an arument

cry more

^^^ This. My screen always goes black when the wifi goes out because I can't stream the pixels from my gpu anymore.

bdump

it's only going to be slightly better than the 1080

the 1080 can already run AAA games at 60fps in 4k, what more do we want?

It's just a fucking cut down XP dude. retarded nvidia fags have been falling for this meme for half a decade now. they know nothing else

someone should ask for a video of it running DXMD @ max settings

If you waited this long you might as well wait for the 1180 or whatever

because AYYYMD don't have anything against it
why should they undercut their 1080/70 sales

so we're looking a small advancement in chip architecture with a big cut in RAM, based on the 980ti vs Titan X.

but really, 1080ti will become a meme for those that need the 'latest and greatest' while the rest of us scratch our heads as to why 1080 prices won't come down

Literally just bought a gtx1080

How badly did I fuck up? £567 gigabyte g1 edition

This has to be a joke, right

>the 1080 can already run AAA games at 60fps in 4k
Nigga not even the Pascal Titan X can do that. This generation is disappointing shit. The only good cards to come out were the GTX 1060 and the RX 480 and even then, the former is already aging like milk.

you made the right decision. install it and reap the benefits.

i literally just played my buddy's rig with a founders edition and played bf1 at 60fps with minor lags.

at 1440p you're golden

uh oh, how much time do I have before my 980ti is out of date?

Killed by the 1070

And this is why the PC Mustard race is retarded. You fags always go on and on about how PC gaming so much better than console. Well, here you go. In order to get a good experience you have to spend more than both the PS4 and XBOX One put together.

>INB4 ayylmao consolefag doesn't know the beauty of PC gaming and is butt blasted

I have a fucking PC I built myself a while back that I occasionally game on.

PC gaming is expensive and stupid

>INB4 hurrdurr too poor

Then what the fuck is this entire thread of bitching and whining about?

>INB4 cool story bro and tl;dr

Fuck off

>PC gaming is expensive
I don't pay for games.

yeah but i can build a good gaming pc and use it for soooooo many other things

i'm literally typing on my gaming pc right now

i can't do that on my xbox1

shit, i can't even do this on my wiiU

i can't upgrade the RAM on my xbox
i can't upgrade the gpu on my xbox

it's literally a very well-designed, well-priced, mid-tier gaming pc with a very low-tier OS.

Are you retarded?
A video card 5 generations old has better performance than a console.

with Max settings?

I think not

with an o/c 4690k

Provide an example. Go on. Heck, give me screenshots and a video of a comparison between them.

I did the same too. My PC was built on pre bought hardware I got for free and I put in $400 to get it up to gaming standards.

My point was mre on how PC fags are always so quick to yell about how good PC gaming is. Yet look at this thread. So muc salt. So mch over priced shit because one company holds a strangle hold on the market because AMD shat the bed.

And yeah, I'm an nVidia fan, but holy fuck, they're screwing everyone and AMD just plain sucks ass right now.

In order to get PS4 performance on a PC, you'd have to spend at least $700 on a pc.

It's still relevant. 980ti is about the same as 1070. If you have the money to be getting xx80tis then he should be upgrading to Volta 1180ti. I will

ll

The Ti name in Nvidia's cards dates back to the Geforce 4 era, which was previous to the Geforce FX 5xx0 series and Radeon 9xx0 series

In the case of the 780 Ti, it was basically a cheaper version of the original Titan.