How do I get disposable phone numbers to escape the botnet?

Every sign up site wants phone verification now...isn't this just a massive security risk?

What if I want to sign up for LinkedIn or something and NOT give them my phone #?

You can buy phone numbers on the deep web for $10 per 1000

Buy a prepaid phone for $30

>go to Walmart
>buy prepaid phone
>???
>kill yourself for being such a fucking retard

>spend money

Is that how you get your dick sucked too?

Are there alternatives like using email instead of a phone number. You can then just get one from ten minute email.

Those stores have cameras. You gotta send some kid to buy them for you.

voip server thru SSH forwarding using illegal VPNs

Why are turbo nerds such lazy nutjobs? Too lazy to run your own email server but too scared to buy a disposable phone in person. If you're really this scared, the most sensible way to live is to disconnect from the Internet.

>illegal VPNs
what VPNs are illegal?

>How do I get disposable phone numbers to escape the botnet?
The phonebook is full of them.

Isn't there some free disposable VOIP numbers you can use?

You can't have a burner in Australia. Need a photo id to activate the sim

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

The illegal ones

Are you fucking stupid? Ironically its always the total retards who are concerned about 'the botnet'.

No one gives a fuck about Autistralia.

That was hurtful

>what is an IMEI?

IMEI is unique to every single device, your carrier gets the IMEI when you put a SIM card in. So unless you are changing phones and SIM cards every time, you are still being tracked.

Safest way is

>buy phone unlocked in cash
>buy prepaid phone
>activate phone using public phone
>use fake information
>put SIM card in unlocked phone
>purchase prepaid phone cards to reload

Also

>never connect to home wifi

>Need a photo id to activate the sim

Good, you deserve it. Kill yourself.

This is also hurtful. Urging someone to commit suicide is actually illegal user. I'm surprised you'd do that on a internet notice board.
Also you need to be over 12 to use this website.

Get raped twice and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Why so much anger son? When exactly did the bed wetting start? Does your anger stem from the fact you still do it?

So...Anyone got any actual answers?

serious question, is Sup Forums really this autistic?

Go to Walmart and get a burner for 10 bucks or whatever. I've had one for 5 years and there is no name associated with my number. I reload it by cash at gas station. Don't do anything illegal with it, just like being off the grid more than usual. Freedom.

fuck off autismo

>buy prepaid SIM for $5
>Put in phone's second SIM slot