NZXT Kraken x62

I am thinking of buying this when it comes out, what is Sup Forums's thought on it? pccasegear.com/products/37479/nzxt-kraken-x62-280mm-aio-liquid-cpu-cooler

Other urls found in this thread:

nzxt.com/products/kraken-x62
newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181063
anandtech.com/bench/product/935?vs=922
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The mirror effect is cool, and nowadays you only buy AIOs for the looks anyways.

As someone who has had one of the nicer AIOs, they're all shit.

If you want liquid do custom or stick with air with a nice 212.

even an X41?

This person has never touched a modern AIO
The x62 and even x41 is fine. You'll be happy with it. However I would suggest replacing the two fans they give, they are actually kinda shitty.

The AIO itself is great though.

nzxt.com/products/kraken-x62

really?

seems to pride itself on stellar fans

fucking expensive though, paired with a $130 manta this shit will break the bank so I guess its going to be 140mm for me

>This person has never touched a modern AIO

Yes I have, they're gimmicky garbage and get outperformed and/or go toe to toe with good air rads.

Since you seem to know, would a 280 be a good choice for my 6700k?

I would like to overclock it obviously and I am not sure if the jump from x41 to x61 is worth the dosh

HEY KIDS, WANNA BUY CHEAP WATERCOOLERS?

newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181063

I dont recommend buying any NZXT Liquid Coolers. Had two leak on my twice.

6 year warranty then

That's worse than a hyper 212 in every aspect

>6 year warranty
>guize its totally ok that all my parts are fried because they sent me a warranty replacement!!@

what the fuck makes them leak while others dont

and they should refund your parts too with something so awful

Why are AIOs being so forced these days?

lol this is shittier than the h80i which is already very shitty
anandtech.com/bench/product/935?vs=922

...In Canada? They actually cost the same. Yeah, 212s are like $40. Fucking Canada.

alright thanks

>parts fried
afaik liquid coolers use a non-conductive oil.
Not fucking water

i dont recommend buying anything NZXT

>h80i
whats wrong with h80i

You're retarded. Oil is a bitch to pump, and isn't a very good coolant (transformer oil being the closet thing). Most AIO coolers use a mix of ethlyne glycol (antifreeze), anticorrosives and distilled water. Which is pretty much what most custom loops use, give or take some meme nano-particles or dyes.

Did you click the link?

i did
im using v2, not sure if that makes any difference but my cpu is never over 40°C and i don't hear shit either

>even a shitty disco tek inspired AIO cooler has an Apple inspired marketing deck, including exploded view meme

We're approaching critical mass for this bullshit. And here I thought those obnoxious google pixel commercials targeted directly at the lowest common denominator millennials were the breaking point.
When will this shit end.

hater

it's fucking memetic garbage, buy an air cooler faget.

I curse thee with the wet curse, ye landlubber.

yer pipes shall burst, yer guts shall be flooded and as the last LED perishes, so will you.

gnihihihihihi.

My h60 v2 started cracking on the openings from both sides, never again. Aircooling is the way to go.