twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This weights more than my dog rat.

Suddenly my 3.3kg clevo feels light and slim

>Blue LEDs
>Gaymer """Predator""" name
>Mechanical keyboard meme

No.

but the leds are rgb user

It still isn't the "Thinkpad" of gaming machines. Dropping this on the ground would cause quite a lot of damage, while a normal x220 or t400 would easily survive the drop.

Not to mention:
>Muh Gaymer keyboard grease
>Muh Gaymer botnet

I think you mean yes user.
YES!

With this amount of unused space you should be able to use the trackpad and numpad at the same time.
But, hey, it has leds and a windo, so I guess it's ok.

The fuck is that black hole looking thing on the left? Don't tell me that's a fucking fan.

A fan with some glass or plastic over it so you can look at it.

are we going back to the 80s?

because this thing reminds me how in that era something like it would be considered 'futuresque design' for computers and UI shit

Fuck man, what are they feeding that laptop

The kitbash boxy future of the 80's is cooler than the sterile shit today. We were promised this shit by 2019.

No, this is.
>7.6 pounds
>17.3 inch 4k display
>Core i7-6820HQ @ 3.6ghz
>64GB RAM
>8GB GeForce 980M
>room for two hard drives and two SSDs of your choosing

It uses 2 adapters.

>4k display
>980m
>64gb ram
I wish they would stop doing shit like this. That gpu chip is going to be too light to power any games at 4k. It's also going to be quite overkill for what I imagine most business people would want a gpu for.

Thinkpads are not gaming computers.

I play games on mine, granted I don't play AAA games and shit. I don't care for visual settings either so I'm okay with it.

No joke, I'm buying this in 10 years when it's worth 300 dollars. Shit looks sick. from in the inside view anyway

>Tobii Eye

I hope this don't become a thing.

I know, which is why I was saying a 980m is kind of silly. Should have gone with a chip that costs less and will put out less heat. It will be underpowered for professional 3d applications anyway so no use putting in something half-assed.

This is where the fans are, they are huge.

>Acer built a machine embodying literally every Sup Forums meme

Sup Forumsaymers will defend this

Maybe the razer blade? I'd say maybe the dell xps line but those aren't strictly for gaming, even if some of them can play games.

thats kinda were the 2 1080s are lcoated, cant put shit on top of that senpai

from linus techmemes
youtube.com/watch?v=bnpoAIfUWIk

>mechanical keyboard
>meme
>confirmed never having used a quality keyboard

this product is garbage, but not because of the mechanical keyboard