So what does the current version of pic related looks like?

So what does the current version of pic related looks like?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brave needs to be added too excellent tier

the only god tier browser is this. its the very source of all other browsers.

well if you want god tier to mean it when it says "no privacy issues" no browser is going to do that out of the box. You have to bludgeon them into respecting your privacy (that is, the browsers where this is possible at all)

Also unless you're writing addons or making a page in some professional capacity, there's zero reasons to use FF nightly or any of the other things in that vein.

>brave
>excellent
pick 0

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

awww the Lynx is a cute! :D

10/10 thread OP

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

>brave
>inserts ads into pages

Jesus why

"Just use Chrome."

Where does Web (formerly Epiphany) fall?

How could you forget iCab?

Stop shilling

elinks should be in there. I use it everyday.

Stop shitposting.

>its the very source of all other browsers.
s/all/some

The edge logo satisfyingly fits in I had to do a double take to see it.

How are any of the firefox dev releases in the god tier? What, you get shit features and spyware delivered faster?

Have you tried not being mentally retarded?

>ad hominem

a perfect botnet

>Entire original post is a strawman
>Calls others out for fallacies
That's cute.

>Elder god tier
surf
Links

>Excellent tier
GNU Icecat
Pale Moon

>Good tier
Firefox
Lynx

>Average tier
Waterfox
Chromium without Google

>Baitnet tier
Chromium
Brave

>Shit tier
Vivaldi
Safari
Edge

>Botnet tier
Chrome
Opera

>We all miss it tier
Halalscape

isn't firefox DOA now?

Waterfox is better than ff though. Not by much, but it removes some of the botnet and has a cooler logo. Cyber fox is more placebo than it

>lynx
>not god-tier

>no netscape
>no wget
SHIT

>Chrome

idc if it's chinese botnet, this is my browser for watching Twitch streams with no ads

meant to type Opera not Chrome

Doesn't matter, they're both botnet.

Sup Forums only shills chrome since they wan't to troll the newfags here so they don't further ruin our beloved Firefox.

yeah I use Firefox for everything but Twitch streams

FF is nice the only thing I wish they would do is make an integrated titlebar/tab bar for gtk themes

I do like chrome/chromium but half the shit I look at is stuff I don't want to be attached to my google/NSA/NWO profile

you miss vivaldi

What about Ultron Browser? is it god tier?

the godest

Pretty much all except the gecko autism
>Midori
>Slepinir
>Not god tier

>2016
>still using cuckfox

Servo is coming fgt

Firefox Developer Edition and Nightly are actually a fair bit quicker and smoother than the stable release. They're doing something right.

>tfw posting cute anime girls on obscure imageboards with the creator os Uzbl
You say they don't care about images but I know that they do

I shouldn't be making posts like this, huh

about time it got updated, thank god

Most of these are just renamed chrome / firefox / ie.

All but the bottom row, pretty much.

>no firefox dev edition included
>chromium in god tier

>OTTER BROWSER MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

>>chromium in god tier
I believe this image is from before chromium's webcam blob thing came to light.
If it was updated, no browser would be on god-tier.

Waterfox is the biggest piece of trash Ive ever used. Spent an hour with it and just uninstalled

But that's just a regualar sidekick browser based on (outdated) version of webkit.

Top kek

>having internet in 2017
enjoy your botnet goys im sure your halal overlords will enjoy your precious info they will gain millions from by selling it to thousands of companies

>he doesn't know you can view images in w3m

Brave is god tier on mobile
On desktop not so much, its interface looks like shit, they should leave the chromium base untouched like they did on mobile
Opera is very good too but being proprietary is a big weakness

Alright, the Jews and the Chinese have my personal info. What the hell can they do with it? They can't buy shit on my name (or can, but I can cancel it and I'm a poorfag, while they're rich as fuck). The only thing they can do is to see what kind of shit I browse and hey, I don't browse illegal shit to be afraid of anything, so why the fuck should I bother If I'm in their botnet or not?
I'm gonna live for some decades and then I'm going to die like anyone else. Fuck this, mate. I ain't gonna waste the rest of my shitty life with this.

What's the difference between Google Chrome and Chromium?

Why not just use Chromium? Is Chrome that much more developed or is it just Chromium with added Google account bullshit?

Works: Chrome
Doesn't work/doesn't work as well: everything else

10/10 bait

What's wrong with dolphin?

Personally, I get butthurt when I learn that people are using my identity to make money, and then not giving me the money. It's like if you were going to throw away your DVD box set of The Office, and a friend said they really liked The Office, so you gave it to them instead, then they sold it and kept the money for themselves.

Also, if a company sells my data, then potential buyers will have my data already and I won't be able to sell my data to them myself for a higher price.

Effectively, you are being cucked. It doesn't matter in your day-to-day life, but it should still be discouraged.

how do I stop having the problem with chromium in w10 where it keeps saying class not registered.

What about Cyberfox? Runs great on my shitty celeron.

Someone please tell me that I'm not the only one who thinks the SeaMonkey logo looks like a maxi pad. Seriously. I don't mind SeaMonkey itself, but this bugs the hell out of me so much.

>Brave is god tier on mobile
Sure, except for the fact that it blocks you from using Sup Forums
>inb4 clover

s-stop bullying opera it's really good y-you guys!! (>_

w3m is now god tier

Nice b8 m8

What's the cli browser I see all the arch/gentoofags using in the desktop threads?

I use Safari. I prefer it over any other browser to be honest (desu)

I don't entirely about keeping the chromium base, but moving the tabs to the top of the screen like chromium and every other browser would help

>chromium
>no privacy issues

such a fucking retard lol

What about Google Canary?

Can you use GDrive on FireFox?