Pc fags just getting rekt

ITT: Find another laptop that does this.
> pro tip: you can't.

Sup Forums BTFO?

who the fuck uses 5k displaya

but that can't actually do that at the full speed it's supposed to. two of the ports technically aren't thunderbolt 3 because they only operate at half the bandwidth.

you're wrong, the 15 inch model has full bandwidth on all the four ports.

Workstation my ass, Thunderbolt light be able to drive that but the laptoo is too slow to do anything you'd need two RAID arrays for. Macs have garbage CPUs.

T. Mac user

a usb-c dock could do these things easily, using only one usb-c port

and who cares about a giant external hard drive? I can just connect to a server that can do all that, using only an ethernet port, also present in the dock

Why would you connect external RAIDs to a laptop? That's the kind of retarded idea Apple would come up with.

>mobile CPU
>workstation

Yeah, nah.

Did you try to do some 3D rendering on both those 5K screens?

woo, 2 5k screens at like 15hz

>a gimped laptop
>powerful workstation

ITT: You getting rekt

>a usb-c dock could do these things easily, using only one usb-c port
you're completely wrong, there's no dock that supports 2 5K displays.

>only disputed one person
kek

>Macs have garbage CPUs.
3.9GHz Quad-core i7HQ, pretty damn powerful.

>a usb-c dock could do these things easily, using only one usb-c port
two 5K outputs is impossible through just one usb-c port, are you fucking retarded?

>Why would you do x to a laptop?

>Did you try to do some 3D rendering on both those 5K screens?
1.84 Teraflops is more than enough to 3D render stuff.

>woo, 2 5k screens at like 15hz
60Hz

ikr

you make a valid case but the spying aspect is too much for me to overcome, to each their own though

> Apple
> Spying
Not even the FBI can spy on Apple.

why do you talk about turbo boost speeds and tflops when this is a laptop bound by thermal throttling?

People who need professional 3D renders don't do the renders themselves, they do it on the cloud.

This one doesn't throttle that easily (like the old ones)

>3.9GHz Quad-core i7HQ, pretty damn powerful.
That's the max turboboost speed and not sustained under load for any significant amount of time
>1.84 Teraflops is more than enough to 3D render stuff.
that's based on the max clock speed, which on a Mac is only held for a few minutes before thermal throttling kicks in. If it's anything like the 2015 model, the GPU will eventually drop to 50% of its peak clock speed, giving you 0.9TFLOPs

again, why talk about turbo boost speeds and tflops when it is constantly throttled

>all these butthurt PCfags.

laptop processing is super throttled thanks to heat and lack of power
That's why you see lots of laptops with 1070's and 4ghz octa-cores in them that dont perform anywhere near as well as desktops with technically worse specs on paper.

>50% of its peak clock speed, giving you 0.9TFLOPs
still more than enough to do 3D rendering

Nice filename

not even a pcfag, just a macfag disappointed with the 2016 model

>1.84 tflop is good enough for rendering
it really is, if you can achieve that number without your computer setting ablaze.

right even though the snowden leaks show they cooperate with the government, also
>what is red herring
notice how it's only been public that they haven't cracked apple, when they've failed to crack VPNs that didn't get media coverage it'd be an easy way to make people think apple is safe when it isn't

>Render
>Compile

Truly 2017 is the year of the meme

>T420 can't into 5K
well shit, guess I'd better tell my wife's son to max out the credit card I co-signed for so he can buy a setup that I will never use in my practice as a CIA nigger

wut?

Well, if you're editing 4k video, then a 5k display can show the video at native resolution in the preview while still having a timeline and other tools.

That is assuming the new Pros can comfortably edit two, let alone one, 4K video streams. Which it can't.

Dell XPS 15 will do all that and more, because it is user serviceable...

Wow i can connect hundreds of dollars of equipment but I cannot connect my 16 gb pendrive

Wasted quints. Still checked