Need Windows

So I just built myself a new PC and the my friend who promised to get me a windows 10 key bailed.
I really don't want to spend 150$ on windows and Linux seems like too much work for a lazy ass like me. What are my best options to getting Windows 10 cheap/free?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, Solus just works with no extra work required, so that's an option.

Alternatively you could always get a job.

I don't really lack the money per se, but having to spend more money than I budgeted for is something I really just don't want to do.

Go to /r/piracy for help, there's a guide.

just install Ubuntu, Just werks :^)

Is there a way to use/import my windows from my laptop onto the PC (originally windows 8, upgraded for free to 10)?

grey market cd key , they might last forever or it might be revoked in a few months time.
Its a crap shoot, but the keys are ~$30 for home edition.

There might be some sort of student discount available from the MS store

Or you could just pirate it.

u can buy an oem windows in like kinguin for like 30 bucks

mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/

Look for the mydigitallife thread for DAZ loader, it'll have the MD5 sums of all the files. Look for a torrent, and MAKE SURE that the MD5 hashes of the files match those on the thread.

Next time, go to the stupid questions thread since it's the general catch-all for tech support.

>mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
>giving him windows 7

the mad man

Kek

here you go
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6d9e0a3d6daf34301c4e43e7c6dd89d90509b47f&dn=Microsoft%20Windows%2010%20Enterprise%20x64%2014393.10%20en-US%20Activated&tr=http%3a%2f%2fmgtracker.org%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=http%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce

Use a torrent client, download that, use rufus to burn it to a usb, boot from said usb and install windows.

Go to pirate bay and just download yourself a copy and use rufus like this user said:

Evey student has any windows for free including office 365. If you're not a student, you can always pay someone to do the request and pass on the key.
Yes, you're paying. Its for students you lazy ass.

literally just bought a copy of win 10 pro from kinguin for 25$

install gentoo

I just use an non-activated Windows 10. I can't change my wallpaper? Oh my God! What a tragedy!

Kind of related but I also got everything moved onto a new computer
Now I'm stuck with a permanent watermark that says "activate windows
Go to setting to activate windows"
Any clue how to get rid of this?

Which version of windows? Just use kms for win 10 or daz loader for win 7 to activate.

kmspico* I'm a bit tired.

Getintopc website. Download Windows 10 program burn it on a CD and then profit.