Are (((podcasts))) and other """""new media"""" distribution methods a meme?

Are (((podcasts))) and other """""new media"""" distribution methods a meme?

I don't know OP. Here's a sword though

Coyotes tho bro

>(((
>"""
Kill yourself newshit.

Sarek has a few good ones

Kill yourself you meme spewing redditor.

((("""(((Is))) """this not""" shitposting)))"""?

Oh right, that's because it's from the shitposting board. Please feel free to go back and stay back.

Shake ups happen.
TV usurped radio.
The internet took over print media.
Now smaller independent sources are surpassing major outlets, especially with faith in the media being so low.

Its a natural progression of things.

The parenthesis did not come from Sup Forums.

""""" It's a shitty Sup Forums meme and ((( is completely foreign, it came from an extension to let you know a name or company or organization is jewish.

(((We))) don't want (((your))) shitty (((memes))) (((here)))

((()))

lately i've been preferring podcast over TV

I bet you really feel like you fit in now after making this thread!

No. Memes from 2005 can't live into 2017 onwards.

hi CNN

>2005 was 22 years ago
God damnit.

Podcasts are basically the same as on-demand radio shows. If in the 80s you couldn't listen to a radio show, you'd ask someone to tape it for you and then listen to it on tape. Podcasts are convenient.

pretty much this. i wouldnt have the time or the willingness to spend the money on a portable radio to get proper good signal, podcasts are the next best thing.

The thing radio suffered from was a problem of distribution itself, radio has been even when it was popular a medium of convenience and last resort, you have to be arrested somewhere (car, at home, at work) in order for it to become your only entertainment. Podcasts make it easy for those of us who actually wanted to listen to that entertainment to begin with but didn't want to be arrested (changing our daily lives) in order to listen to it.

The only problem I have now is that some media outlets don't offer podcasts because of reasons. You can hear things on radio broadcasts that will not happen anywhere else, I used to listen to Talk of the Nation and it was truly amazing sometimes.

What does
>"""this meme"""
mean?

It's a new front in the info war.
(((They))) are trying to censor and discredit new media

Yes, they don't actually give you information that you couldn't find in a book/wikipedia page summary.

That being said, they make you feel less lonely and the comedy ones keep you sane.

>they make you feel less lonely
>and the comedy ones keep you sane
shit i thought i was the only one