Which is most retarded OS ever made?

Which is most retarded OS ever made?

android

This.

ReactOS

this

Even hated by linux users

Why?

Much to like about android. Except for like why java of all things.

Win10 is the more retarded. Literally. Windows was getting good with win7, but then they started making it worse.

MacOS and iOS are made for monkeys

ios

Android might be shit but ios is like 10X more shit

Dawin MacOS X & iOS

templeOS

this, holy shit these things are more locked down than a mormon's pussy.

Windows, anything. Any mobile OS.
>mac os is restricted
nice meme

Retarded, as in helping retarded people use computers?

iOS & MacOS.

you know there's a reason why the mac os market share is dropping down to 5%

/thread

2nd most popular desktop OS, and that drop is primarily because of iOS and Android.

GNU/Hurd.

I vote Symbian.

symbian was great, retard

Unix

Sailfish OS
WebOS (palm)
MeeGo

OSX

TempleOS

OS/2

Windows Dos

Windows. Broke all standards set by the unix-like systems, and not for the sake of being better, just fucking because. The salt in the wound is that it's proprietary so no one can help make it less shit, and since it was cheaper than AT&T Unix AND BSD was in the middle of lawsuit hell, it became the most popular. People grew up on it. It came on every computer sold. It's a nightmare. It has ruined personal computing permanently. It only got worse. Microsoft continued down the same awful path, releasing subpar proprietary software and forcing it on people until it got so bad people didn't even know of alternatives, or didn't take them seriously if they did know of them. Now everyone is vendor-locked and brainwashed to the point that they'll defend this corrupt corporate entity just because it's what they have always known.

>MeeGo
hey now

Windows Mobile hands down

>tfw you have around 300 poker machines doing "cashless gaming" that is reliant on an OS2/Warp server in 2017

first post best post

WinNT = baby VMS

Implying alot of Mormons that have vaginas don't use them for sex.
You ignorant fool.

TempleOS

CIANIGGER

Linux

This so much

Damn I was coming here to post this.

Windows RT

You earn a cookie user

windows 8

I was about to say Mac OS, but the only shitty part is the DE, which is Finder. The OS is BSD with a few minor modifications/security addons from Apple. I guess my vote goes to Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. 8.1 has that horrible tablet UI and half metro, half frosted glass look. Windows 10 made it worse by having candy crush pre-installed, spying on users, and crashing every chance it gets.

So Windows 10. It's the worst operating system known to man.

gen2

That UNIX system from Jurassic Park

Every single fucking console os, literally plebians.

>30 posts in, no one remembers windoes me

fpbp

>tfw no qt potato daughter

This

This, too

I have never tried anything more clunky, unintuitive and inefficient than OSX.

While Windows, OSX, Linux, and BSD are all retarded in their own ways, templeOS has to be the real answer.

It's a novelty OS made by a pedophile for a possibly false religion. It has zero actual uses.

Vista or Win10

>CIA NIGGERS
>MIT NIGGER