Thinking about building a PC but on a budget...

Thinking about building a PC but on a budget. I have no idea on where to get parts for cheap (only two sitesI know are newegg and amazon.) Anyone think they can help? I did decided I want an Intel based build, unless someone suggest AMD if its cheaper.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/Pym8xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy used parts.

I have thought about it, but I dont want to risk it desu.

desu

Ah, my kind of thread. Price range? Check PC part picker as well, I'll put a list together for ya

OP dead?

>spend 10 minutes working on a PC part picker list
>So proud
>Come back to Sup Forums
>OP has developed fast acting cancer and is MIA
I should probably talk to real people for once

Post it user. Just because OP isn't here doesn't mean others won't benefit from the info

A8-7600 APU build is boss for a budget build. You can start playing BF4 at 40-60 FPS on medium settings from the get-go, no graphics card required.

Later on you can slap in an Rx 460 when you get more dosh. Just make sure to buy 2x8 1866 MHz DDR3 RAM for maximum APU performance.

this

man please stop posting the homosexual nigger frog, I know you're just trying to convey disappointment but please use some other reaction image, please.

>Insulting father Pepe
Jeeze, I'll post a trigger warning next time, sorry for posting a hate symbol. I guess I'm just a degenerate.

pcpartpicker.com/list/Pym8xY
There, f off

You're both kids, no stfu

>Jeeze, I'll post a trigger warning next time, sorry for posting a hate symbol. I guess I'm just a degenerate.
No it's not that, pepe was a okay meme until other shitty websites like r3ddit started butchering it. Eventually they turned it into a homosexual nigger who is nothing of what the original meme stood for.

Anyway post that shit if you want but just remember that it doesn't stand for what it used to and you're making yourself look like a SJW who thinks niggers aren't a problem.

That's actually a really good cheap build. Shame Noone posted this for the neckband beard mine craft machine yesterday

do this unless your retarded
also dont by consumer intel chips they have about a 200%-500% markup because intel hates the consumer market
go for xenon

Go back to Sup Forums you're not welcome here

Thanks, I try

Prove that niggers are not a problem
>protip
You can't

the cpu is a dog but the igp is better than the new intel 530. I would o/c the gpu to 1000mhz (not locked, alter p-states) xfire a used ddr3 250 clocked to the same 1000mhz and be happy with it.

Prove saying prove niggers are not the problem
>protip
You can't

Can you make a tripcode for your self so I can filter you? Plez

not an argument m8

Fine. Just stop the niggers h8 b8 m8

Personally I doubt the usefulness of that chip, there's no real upgrade path. And the CPU performance is pretty mediocre.

lolwut

anyways niggers are a problem unless you prove otherwise. case closed

>And the CPU performance is pretty mediocre.
Multi-core is pretty much on par with a desktop i3, sure it won't get you the best performance in shitty games like Arma 3 but it's not really a problem in most games that can efficiently use 4 cpu threads.

Ever heard of burden of truth?

not an argument

Ok