Why do nerds and 'geeks' who don't actually know anything about computers or technology use arch...

why do nerds and 'geeks' who don't actually know anything about computers or technology use arch, but brilliant scientists, programmers, philosophers, and mathematicians use OSX

because OSX are too expensive for NEETs

You're an idiot.

Fuck that bait just post more Akarins.

*Your

Because people who do serious stuff for their job want an OS with a proven ttack record that is delendable, not development meme.

Bait

These people don't want to bother with their OS as a Linux hobbyist would.

Rob Pike, Ken Thompson, & pretty much the rest of the plan 9 team / unix team from bell labs that now work at google all use OSX. two monitors, one dedicated entirely to acme. Apparently they're the standouts, but if the people who fucking invented Unix are macfags, then so am I

I use OpenBSD for my server, but for day to day fuckery, I like osX. then again, I was a NeXT fag in the 90s. not like the world wide fucking web wasn't originated on NeXT boxes or anything

Sup Forums acts like it loves arch but secretly everyone here used windows 7 because they're closet gaymers

Akari is cute and pure and cuddleable.
And OS X is superior to Linux and Windows.

>"Do I fit in yet, Sup Forums?"
No

Because most of those people get their laptop for free.
Apple has good contracts for companies thats why

>you will never lovingly sniff Akarin's sweetly scented pantsu

If akane was her older brother, people would throw a fit and reach usagi drop levels of disgust.

Think about that for a second.

Why do anime girls never cover the entire slice with jelly or whatever?
This is disgusting, I don't want to eat dry bread edges.

because snime thats why

I hate eating jelly for this reason, no matter how careful you are, your fingers will get sticky.

I want to give Akari my big fat dick

Unemployed neets use thinkpads while employed computer professionals receive work laptops, and they're almost always macbooks.

delet!

this desu.

>brilliant scientists,
They use Linux or Windows
>programmers,
Relevant programmers use Linux. Old fucks who have not been relevant in 20 years use OSX to check their email lists.
>philosophers,
Really don't give a shit what these guys use.
>and mathematicians
They are mostly on Linux, but a fair amount of them don't use computers much at all.

John carmack uses windows and he is a relevant programmer

anyone you said uses linux uses ubuntu or micro kernel controleld from a mac

no one uses arch idiot

she's in a hurry and late for school she didn't have time