Is there a correlation between buying AMD and not having a job?

100% people I know who don't have a job and are PC gamers are avid AMD buyers.

Meanwhile those who have a job buy Nvidia cards.

Is there any kind of correlation?

I have a job and I buy geforce.

I guess when you don't have a job you're always looking to pinch pennies on something

Well poor people go for cheaper CPU's, but people who also want to get the most value for their cash will go AMD too.

Is that too hard for you to understand?

Be honest OP

you don't know anybody outside of Sup Forums

My cousin has no job and has nVidia as well. Try harder next time.

If u work, why would u waste hard earned cash on shit that will bw outdated in 6 month?

Source: My opinion. Where's your sampling? Did you use Standard Deviation?

Poor people buy Intel and nVidia as a status symbol to make it look like they aren't poor.

Made 500K USD$ return on AMD stocks this year, so yes there is a correlation.

Why are poor people AMD fanboys?

Because they identify themselves with the loser.

Those who are jobless think of themselves as losers. AMD is a loser both at the CPU and GPU market.

Thus the neets see Intel as Nvidia as bullies, just like those who have a job and are not losers and look down on them.

That's why they are fans of AMD. It like their revenge against the bullies.

Yeah pretty much

Literally the only thing AMD has going for them is price, their products are really awful compared to Nvidia and Intel.

If you are on a really tight budget, then AMD is the way to go.

If he did, he'd probably get the same impression. I legitimately don't know anyone outside of Sup Forums who uses AMD. Well, I did find a NEET who uses AMD, but just one. Like 7 years ago AMD was everywhere, but today not so much.

you have to be 18+ to post on here

People that buy AMD are the types whose time is worth nothing so they pour over benchmarks and price points to the point that that extra 10fps saving $50 bucks seems worth it starts to justify the lack of support.

It isn't until later when they have issues that they realize it wasn't worth it and become disillusioned with the AMD marketing machine that targets poorfags.

correlation doesn't mean causation ;)

>make 14$ an hour
>still buy AMD
My life.

I don't have a job and I have intel/nvidia
B
T
F
O

100% of the people i see shitpost on Sup Forums about GPU wars have no friends

meanwhile those who do have friends dont bother

is there any correlation?

i have friends and dont shitpost on Sup Forums about GPUs

>i have friends and dont shitpost on Sup Forums about GPUs

You just did bucko

women like to buy overpriced apple iphones and stuff - not because it is better - we will never know. same with nvidia

but your cousin is also your dad so it doesn't count

>$14/hr
because you're stll poor.

AMD is sometimes more expensive than nvidia in Europe.

Rent is 400$ a month, split between two people.
Utilities is

i don't have work and bought gtx 1060 6gb at launch, no regrets since switching from amd, it perform better than rx 480, overclocks better aka even better performance, temps are lower, is much silent than any amd gpus i owned in past

I want you to grab a gun and kill yourself

well, duh, if you need a GPU that will live for 4 years competitively you buy AMD
ask any 7000 series owner.

18k a year wow
lol

I moved from a 770 4gb geforce to a 8gb 480 at launch. Decent upgrade don't feel like I missed much between when the 1060 was better.
Im pretty sure you can get a 480 cheaper than a 6gb 1060. Along with the gap have since been closed between the two to a margin of error.
I expect in another 6 months the 480 will be a stronger card, in most benchmarks.
Heat and power(wattage) im sure they won't gain the advantage but if they do I'd be fucking surprised. But they are making progress.

I honestly think amd isn't a bad buy in the gpu market. And with cpu's they've been shit for a while its obvious. Sadly I wasn't well informed when I was making my rig and I have a 8320. But It works just fine. And if Ryzen can do 70 - 80% of the price for the performance of say with in 5 -10% Seems like a good buy.

Personally plan on waiting till next black friday see if I can get something on sale what ever is the best bang for your buck during the sales. But My 480 should still be doing just fine. And so long as nothing goes wrong think I'll keep it till navi comes out late 2018 or early 2019

I got a job once to buy a 'nvidya, but then lost hope, got fired, and stuck with my ayyyymd.

You seem confused on how math works.
14$/h x 40(hours per week) x 50(weeks a year - 2 for vacation)
so 14x40x50= 28,000
Depending on where you live is pretty good money. If we're talking dollars, outside of any major city. And even then still livable.

nvm I see where you got 18k, after taxes.
still not bad. thats money he is free to spend on w.e he gives a damn. with out crawling to some one for money. and is a free man. But hey, being a trust fund baby is the norm here on Sup Forums where everyone makes 1mil a year.

why do normies spend so much money eating outside and on alcohol

I don't think i know anyone with an AMD card, working or not.

Is there a correlation between buying Nvidia and being a huge faggot?

100% people I know who is flamboyantly homosexual and are PC gamers are avid Nvidia buyers.

Meanwhile those who are heterosexual buy AMD cards.

I am heterosexual and I buy AMD.

i have AMD, i make around 300k a year.

cant stand Nvidia

I have a job but I recently decided to go for the RX 480. AMD, choose excellence.

I'm a NEET (living off grandfather's inheritance) and I have a gtx 970 LOL

Nah, people with jobs actually buy Quadros or Firepros for their Jobs.

Is there a correlation between buying Nvidia and being a tech illiterate?

100% people I know who is a tech illiterate and are PC gamers are avid Nvidia buyers.

Meanwhile those who are knowledgeable buy AMD cards.

I am smart and I buy AMD.

Nice try Pajeet

No matter what amd does nvidia always btfos them in terms of pricing here. Amds launch schedule is fucking retarded.

I remember when the 390 and 390x released here in the UK in like June 2015 and the 980 ti released a few weeks before that. There was literally no incentive to buy the 390 or 390x because the market was flooded with people selling fresh 970s and 980s for way cheaper than those 390s and 390x's. (The 970 was also on average about £40 cheaper than the 390 on its release due to it being out for longer and sales.)

For example I bought my 980 when all of those new amd cards released, for £320 and it was a high end Evga model. The 390 was selling at £330 at the time due to the recent release, and the 390x was about £430. I only know one person who bought the 390 and he only bought it because he actually bought a 290x on sale but it was faulty and Amazon said they're replace it with a 390 if he wanted so he just said yeah because it was less hassle and at stock speeds the 390 is about on par with the 290x anyway. He replaced that 390 with a 1070 recently and I plan to replace my 980 with a 1080 once vega and the 1080 ti hits so I can get one for really cheap on eBay like I did with my 980 2 years ago.

Stop buying AMD products

Said they'd *

>have job
>have multiple amd and nvidya gpu's
>have multiple amd and intel cpu's

the sad part is there are kids on here that have never owned amd products based simply on intel/nvidia's advertising and shilling.

nobody gives a shit about european backwards ass economies, come to america if you want cheap gpu's. 290x is a rape ass card and i always make sure people know i have two of them. still the best bang for the buck on the market as their prices have dropped, though the 480 being similar in performance and price point has taken it's place. if i was buying new i'd run two 480's until vega shows up.

>inb4 cf/sli haters

If you don't have a job you don't buy at all OP.
Gaymur faggots will always annoy their parents to get Nvidia,that's why the Nvidia userbase is such butthurt fanbois.

>nobody gives a shit about european backwards ass economies
Poojeet seems triggered.

>tl;dr

I got a 390 for 180€ because the shop had discounts

>t. yuropoor

My main point still stands. Amds launch schedule is retarded. Once vega and the 1080 ti get released, there will be a fuckload of people selling their 1070s and 1080s due to their obsessive need to own the flagship model. The price of the 1070 and 1080 will naturally drop due to market competition but you'll be able to get used models for even cheaper than the now discounted new 1070s and 1080s because people will obviously have to sell them for cheaper than what people can buy them for brand new. Even of vega has a 1080 competitor and is like 10% faster and costs the same as the 1080, I'll still buy a used 1080 for like £100 cheaper than both of them, just like what I did with my used 980 FTW when the 980 and 390x were both over £100 more brand new.

I actually missed out on a EVGA 980 CLASSIFIED for only £20 more than the 980 I had. Some guy was selling 3 of them because he was upgrading from 980 sli to titan x's (lol) but my PayPal fucked up for some reason and when I managed to unlock my account a day later they were all sold.

Just lmao at all the butthurt AMD poorfags in this thread.

I don't know what's worse, AMD or their retarded fanboys.

>100% people I know
So you and your dad ?

So amazing...

I also "know" ur mum.