Nokia 6 is out, Chink Exclusive for now

Where is your Sup Forumsod now? They are fucking back, but with something comparatively (upper?)midrange-ish.

>5.5 inch 1080p screen
>octa core Snapdragon 430
>4GB Ram
>64GB storage with SD support up to 128GB
>Android 7
>3000mah Battery(non-removable)
>16MP rear/8MP front cameras
>Dolby Atmos tech/Dual amps (I don't know if they really work or are just audiofool gimmicks)

youtube.com/watch?v=kqi1dCFjPD0

Nokia 6 page written in moon runes nokia.com/zh_int/phones/nokia-6

Other urls found in this thread:

kimovil.com/en/compare/xiaomi-redmi-pro-high-edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems to be a nice phone, I want one.

Nokia are in the prime position just to sell rebranded chink phones.
(It wouldn't be suprisng at all if this phone is literally that)

I wouldnt blame them either if thats their longterm plan. All the R&D money they must have wasted over their last years in the phone market previously.

Yeah but this kinda looks like the Nokia N5

>S7 clone
Really?

I would call it a bastard child of htc and samsung though.

well it's chinkified nokia so expect more "design inspiration" in the later models too. although the established chinese brands have somewhat unique designs, the newly re-born nokia might take some time to establish their own design language.

what's the pricing on this bitch? I live in China and just ordered a redmeme

Does Nokia have any talents left in the company or did they all leave or join Microsoft??
I remember their camera guy went to Apple some years ago.

¥1699 (~$245)

hmm I just ordered the redmi pro for ¥1199
I'm not a big spender on phones though so I don't know if I want to cancel the order.

also you have to consider that this is their debut model, we should wait and see if they really have the nokia "ready for the zombie apocalypse" characteristics.

>no landscape keyboard
Fuck Nokia. I hope they go bankrupt for good.

91.700 (Antutu v6) Overall performance better than 94% of smartphones

kimovil.com/en/compare/xiaomi-redmi-pro-high-edition

I'd say it's a keeper if you don't mind the mediatek processor

>kimovil.com/en/compare/xiaomi-redmi-pro-high-edition

Nice, thanks. I ordered the 3gb/64gb model with x25 MTK. I think it will be great for the price.

>Snapdragon 430
How are you even considering purchase of high-end phone with low-mid tier SoC is beyond me.

>landscape keyboard

Priv style or bust, no one would use a fucking 5.5 incher horizontally to chat.

>Android

fucking dropped

>Nokia
>Chink Exclusive

What a fucking disgrace. Just let the brand die instead of prostituting a great European brand to the Chinese.

yeah it really looks out of place on that phone, wonder why they didn't prefer the 650

This.

I miss Finn Nokia.

God, blackberry fanboys are seriously the worst. Why don't you just fuck off back to crackberry?

>we should wait and see if they really have the nokia "ready for the zombie apocalypse" characteristics.
Of course they fucking don't. What sort of cloud are you living on where you think a chink ODM is capable of making anything beyond shit. Nokia aren't making it. Nokia aren't testing it. It doesn't even look like Nokia designed it. Frankly, without Nokia's launcher, there's nothing to distinguish this from the sea of black rectangles the chinks regularly put out.

huh? alright i will make a samsung thread next time.

nokia's launcher isn't for everyone so i guess they won't come preinstalled with it.

i am just crossing my fingers for it having at least decent build quality so that they make some profit and continue making new models, as it is also claimed that they will introduce a higher end model with carl zeiss lens.

>generic chinkphone

Holy shit that looks stunning. Is it a concept, leak or released phone?

Supposedly they have the old handset team that used to be microsoft but no longer. I'm sure they lost some to microsoft, I'm sure they have lost some to the real nokia as well.
The company name is hmd global, it's still a Finnish company. Nokia name is licensed from nokia corporation which doesn't do smartphones.

It's their first smartphone since rising from the ashes. Going from zero to global scale is unheard of. They will probably start with the markets they sell their dumbphones and gradually expand after that.

Not that guy but read the damn file name.

>upgrade in every way from my Loomia 640
>similar looks
>android 7 AOSP roms are available

>fingerprint sensor on homebutton or the back

Why do they still doing that meme placement?
we all know the best placement is on the powerbutton

Reminder: New Nokia is not Nokia in anything but name.

Home button is a wake button too though

Keyboards are for fag hipsters desu

>all phones look the same these days

I hate the samsung buttons on the front. it triggers me.

Nokia hasn't even made this phone. They don't manufacture it, or design it, or provide customer support for it. They're licensing their name to chink makers - that's it. They're no better than Polaroid right now.

You people are fucking stupid.

This.

Currently the Zuk Z2 has much better specs while costing 80 euro less, so it's the better choice.

Or the Redmi note 3 pro.

I'm getting on day 1