What program do you use for reading PDFs, Sup Forums?

What program do you use for reading PDFs, Sup Forums?

You posted it

Sumatra PDF

and

Firefox

>tfw no sumatrapdf for linux/osx

Evince any good?

Chromium browser

nobody's stopping freetards from porting it to gnu/linux. its open sauce.

it's shit in comparison but yeah it's what I use on linux
fair enough

The one that's in Google Chrome.

Like I need to have a fucking PDF viewer installed. As if having Windows installed isn't bad enough already.

Do you watch your videos on your web browser also? Fucking casual

No.

I use Windows Media Player for that.

Zathura.

I use the inbuilt viewer in Google Chrome.

Qpdfview

Evince

mupdf is patrician's choice

i use skim. it's pretty lightweight and nice. something about the default preview app just annoyed me. i think some behavior was fucked up but it's been so long since i used it for PDFs that i couldn't even tell you what anymore.

chrome doesn't do anything with hyperlink references. as in you can't hover over them to see the reference. this is unbelievably frustrating when you're dealing with numerical reference formats (most CS venues).

i mean i'm not saying i think you'll read this and be sold on it, but this is why some people have dedicated pdf viewers; because there are features that the PDF spec supports that rudimentary viewers don't bother to handle.

>Not using zathura

Chrome

Firefox. It just werks, I don't see a reason to switch to dedicated PDF program. I had Foxit reader installed back in the day but never bothered to reinstall it or look for better one.

Sumatra on desktop, WPS on phone.

What are you reading?

instructions on suicide, by the looks of it

zathura is what i use on my linux machine. also this

I use acrobat pro Wtf are all these programs I've never heard off.

they're pdf readers. try to keep up

gb

Wtf is this vim-ass looking garbage.

It's a pdf reader that allow you to change background/foreground colors, very useful at night or if you read a lot. That is if you want to keep your eyes free from the constant agression of black and white lights.

You could just see an eye doctor, or stop being a sensitive sissy.

You can see a doctor for everything, but keep on repeating a bad habit over time and no doctor will be able to help you.

Adobe Acrobat Reader

If seeing something no one else has is "agression", then you have problems.

SumatraPDF on Windows
zathura on linux
MuPDF on Android

>something no one else has
Its everyone. You don't feel it like an agression, i know i don't except maybe when i'm tired, but over time you'll lose sight. In 5, 10, 20 years depending on genetic.
White light is slowly destroying your eyes, while black light enhance it because of the contrast.

It's like carpal tunnel syndrome, it arose from one applying his wrist against a surface, just that. You don't feel it like an agression but over time you're destroying tissues, crumbling nerves against tendons.

MuPDF desu senpai

epdfview

>lol what you like is garbage
>where do you see agression you idiot go see a doctor
>black
>light

Let's be real now - it werks is not enough - it works like shit I usually use edge to read pdf's because it's infinitely smoother and better compared to firefox built-in one.

SumatraPDF on Win, whatever it is on Mac and Lin

apvlv

foxit

SumatraPDF and Evince literally use the same engine

I believe that's an air compressor for a car suspension.

What's the sumatra equivalent for android?

angry birds

I'm using PDFlite, because my PC only has 2giga ram and as the name implies it doesn't consume resource at all.

Never tried Sumatra and don't know if it'd be any better. I don't have problems with PDFlite so I don't see why I'd switch.

FF & AR

Adobe Reader because I'm not a sperg.

acrobat

Blubeam

>not a single mention of okular in this thread
what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

I use Nero

not everyone is a neet that prides themselves on abandonware garbage

some of us just stick to what is used in our industries

pdf readers that don't take five hours to open, run garbage in the background 24/7, or try to sell you other bullshit when you go to use it

>five hours to open

get an ssd you poor bastard. It takes 1.5sec to load.

and I rarely use pdf files so I don't give a shit.

Sumatra sure is comfy

Sumatra, it's the best reader

what the fuck is this rice

The best rice; Kevin's

How can I change the scroll speed in Sumatra?

gv
;^)

SumatraPDF for Windows.
xpdf for GNU+Linux

>calling it GNU plus Linux instead of GNU slash Linux
kys yourself

what are you? some kind of pdf file?

Literally nothing wrong with it.

My system doesn't use GNU "or" Linux or GNU "divided by" Linux. I use a system with GNU tools "plus" the Linux kernel.

>calling / "divided by" instead of "mod"
please go

Sumatra for windows
llpp for Linux

and sumatra takes 0.1 sec to open
and remembers tabs

Just two random examples, faggot.

The one in OPs picture.

I just need a fast opening and fast rendering pdf viewer.

You have definitely summed up every Adobe product I've dealt with.

Evince. Am I a bad hombre?

I thought Sumatra used mupdf and evince used poppler.

I like sumatra, but I have to open and fill XFA forms fairly often for work, and the only reader I know of with full support is acrobat :(

zathura with mupdf backend

Me After looking into it, PDFlite stole Sumatra's code and made their "own" program. After using GeekUninstaller I realized it had put malwares into my registry, so I cleaned it all and got Sumatra instead.

I use Okular. I like it.

Sumatra but I wish it used relative paths

Xpdf on Linux

Reader DC on Windows.

Because Sumatra PDF can't show interative forms in PDF files.

That one

Edge

Evince

Don't be miserable. Treat yourself to a ssd and load some linux on it and play around. Often times misery is caused by dietary issues and not drinking enough water etc. etc. Best of luck you user.

I use that for music.

Acrobat Pro btw the way

if anyone can help i will gladly appreciate it. i have a folder with couple hundred pdfs and i want to delete some of them. the ones i want to delete have no spaces they were merged in the current folder on accident, is there a way i can search and delete specific pdf files without spaces, and leave the pdf files with spaces undeleted?

this
>installing something for pdfs

not even once, faggots

I hated that inbuilt viewer.

Okular because i like to highlight important text with different colors while I'm reading.

Protip :
Green pdf works without X-server.
Why is noone developing framebuffer applications anymore? They were great but suddenly the support died and every faggy hipster started to run X in kiosk mode.

Preview on OS X