Home Screen Thread

Post and rate screens

Why bother?

I'm kind of burnt out from ricing, so I need a combo of functionality and design.

This kinda looks like a lock screen.

Has a nice aesthetic but it's way too plain with just a bunch of apps. Maybe consider removing the apps from this screen and adding in a clock widget.

Get an icon pack

Hi

>reddit

>reddit

>reddit

>reddit

>Samefag
>Greentext

This is what mine looks like:

How did you do this?

What did you used?

And heres a gif of it

Is Snapchat good? What do you do on it? A lot of people really love it.

New year new me type of shit. Been giving chances to things I might not like. Gave a chance to WhatsApp and I absolutely love it. Might try Telegram. Is that any good? Also, Amazon Music. Worth it over Spotify?

post the pape pls

>103x184
What am I supposed to see?

Snapchat is pretty fun though the devs are super big assholes to the android community. pretty much the worst ishills ever...
amazon music is fine if you consider the whole prime package, but spotify premium is deffinitely better (:
And yes I also have telegram, and it's way better than whatsapp. Only problem nobody uses it

Try Telegram. It's awesome.

I want to try Snapchat too, instead of Instagram.

What's that icon pack homie?

The 4mb regulation was a problem

>Is Snapchat good?
Not really, but everyone I know has it.
>Is Snapchat good?
Just look at peoples stories (pictures/videos they put up that everyone on their friends list can see for 24 hours).
I pretty much never send snapchats because I'm lazy and have nothing interesting to send. The app also pushes as much obnoxious tabloid and gossip shit as possible

Alos

I just started using WhatsApp. What's so special about Telegram?

Don't most of the top applications hate Android, though? Instagram, Facebook, etc. They all seem to favor iOS design and dislike Android. Or is there something specific about Snapchat's developers?

I'm not either of the people you responded to, but I just installed it 2 days ago.
Put simply, it's complete garbage. The app is around 60 mb in size, 30 of which I'm convinced are just ads.
Group chat (which is the main reason I got it) is also terrible since half the time you don't even get any kind of notification when anyone sends a snap or a message.
The chat UI is also retarded. The only way to see timestamps on messages is to swipe in from the left, and if you do this you can't scroll up. When you open any kind of chat it also shows a completely blank screen and you have to scroll up to see any messages.

On top of all this, the whole premise is terrible. You can only open a snap once? I still don't get this. If I want to send a picture to someone why wouldn't I just send it to then through Hangouts, or WhatsApp, or one of the other million IM clients?

Hah it's just shit in every way. best thing is, your snaps are actually just screenshots of the viewfinder- but that's only on android. shitty devs, but the app is still kinda fun. Also no Material design whatsoever REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only children use Snapchat

So by default that includes most females under 40

Not sure why we need so many 'social networking' ads. Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc. Why can't people just use one fucking platform

For the love of god, could you please take your shitty post and fuck off back to ?
Nobody gives two shits about your autistic lagdroid shitscreen. Stick it up your ass and fuck off, nigger faggot
This is not the Sup Forums I was fighting for

t. iToddler

Yeah, then stop spamming threads about GPUs.

>lagdroid

>not the Sup Forums I was fighting for
>uses Apple OS

This is bait, right? Otherwise kill yourself.

Post your app drawer

Is your mail [email protected] by any chance?

No

Well, they essentially do the same thing, but in different ways. However, they've noticed it too. Instagram is doing it too. It's trying to be like Snapchat. Facebook owns Instagram so that's just Facebook Pictures. Twitter is dying.

hook me up with the icon pack senpai

Anybody have good AMOLED Wallpaper s ?

KLWP

Just default Nova

Sieht gut aus (:
Is that black bottom where the apps are included in the wall or is it some kind of widget?

Yes... Black.

Open Paint.exe
Click bucket
Left click
Save
Set as wallpaper

There is no alternative. You either live by the AMOLED or die a coward.

How's your boyfriend doing?

Nice job

Its just part of the wallpaper

Why the fuck are you plebs using a Sup Forums app? Just use Chrome you dingle berries

>2016+1
>not using Clover

kys

Isn't it called mimi nowadays?

Meh
I dig the icons but too plain
6/10
The white and black text is really hard on the eyes
Nice work
Gross
Hide you page indicator and status bar
Nice
I get it, but no thanks

Mimi is shit.

Why?
Also why do u think it looks gross?

The color scheme. Or lack thereof. I get the colors of the icons but it clashes with the pape and the colors in the Google icon don't help

I tried so many, and i never really was satisfied with the satelite img wallpapers in combination with that icon pack. I basically switch my wall every two weeks or so. What kind of Wallpaper would you recommend? Trump- free pls

If you like the wallpaper, keep it and either use another icon pack or build your own.

10/10

I'm boring. I hate apps on my home screen

No icons is fine. Using chanu is inexcusable.

That much makeup is gross senpai

>le star war
kys yourself
>>>/reddit/

what am I supposed to use then senpai

6/10 move that app drawer at the bottom
8/10 looks clean but very bare, no clock?
6/10 not fond of the icon placement
5/10 this kills my AMOLED
7/10 unique but not fond of the font
4/10 icons are too fat and gives me a feeling of fagOS
6/10 weird double clock you got there, one is am/pm and the other is 24 hour
7/10 hate the left side but the right side looks alright
There's a /r/androidthemes discussion on this
Fag/10 for fagOS
This isn't a home screen, it's an app drawer
5/10 widget is weird and out of place
AMOLED/10
7/10 design wise it's good but I'm not fond of Trump
6/10 way too busy for me
3/10 for at least not customizing your Touchjizz
7/10 simple but clock is too big and it's not AMOLED friendly
6/10 icons are too small

Now someone r8 me plox. R8 but no h8 plox. If h8, only do so in the last sentence. If it's only one sentence of hi, then h8 must be one word. If only one word of hi, then h8 must be in last letter.

Gay as fuck you pretentious faggot

>6/10 move that app drawer at the bottom

Better?

>Star Wars pape

Go back to plebbit fucking homo

more than 3 icons on the home screen is way too much
y'all need some self control

Are tablets welcome?

Might as well put icons on your lock screen then faggot

I checked r/androidthemes but I usually find better stuff on Sup Forums that's why I asked here but thanks for the suggestion senpai

Rate 1/2

2/2

that hardly makes any sense sweetie!

You can do such a thing with many lock screen apps

PAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE or somiliar pls

whicons is god-tier but fix the weather widget

Changed the widget

Fix in what way senpai? It's the Chronus widget if you have any good suggestions please let me know

i don't really care about the weather so i dont have a widget but the color on the moon looks out of place

Three contact photo shortcuts blurred out.

Comfy.

Yeah I also don't care much about the weather widget so if you have any other suggestions for a clock widget etc let me know

What's with the white outline thing

if you don't need the weather widget functionally (i.e. to actually check the weather) then just get rid of it and make your current clock bigger or something

Nigga what?

Changed my wall. Pls r8

R8

pretty cool! What icon pack?

Polycon

Are you upset?

Thx

I did this just to annoy you.

Miring my temps Sup Forums?

thicc

Pretty sure I ripped off some other anons