/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Telegram group
telegram.me/chinkshitgeneral

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user just bought a LOT of stuff • user gets a brass knuckle • user finds a useful Micro SIM to Nano SIM cutter • user loves the camera on his Zuk • Camera samples of the Xiaomi Max are posted as a response to the previous user Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobudget.com/leaderboard.php
s.aliexpress.com/fyqyYV7n
s.aliexpress.com/jquaY3yI
s.aliexpress.com/i6V32q6j
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S57606312#p57606473
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S57606312#p57609572
hearthstoneplayers.com/guide-on-amazon-coins-outside-usukgermany/
aliexpress.com/store/product/HiFi-Earphones-Granvela-Reg-URBANFUN-Dual-Driver-In-ear-Headphones-Hybrid-Balanced-Armature-Dynamic-Earbuds/1302720_32440739060.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does chinkshit.xyz automatically go to the newest thread?

I'm just curious to see the code.

I figure it searches for the latest '/csg/' titled thread in the archive

>Telegram group
>different discord link
>shit news

something fishy is afoot

Surprise surprise the guy who hates RegularOP is a lazy underage phoneposter.

Delete this, previous thread ain't even at bump limit yet

Also the news are shit

It's the weekend, news is always slow.

Any headphones better than Rock Zircon around its price? Already ordered eoasi x6s so pls no

Help a chink out
My eBay: sweetnote-net

so what's the best autism cube? any links? are they all shit?

Replied in the previous thread before I've seen you reposted here

What are they used for

is it true you posted CP and gore in another thread so you could be the OP?

Dzat DF-10

autism

there all shit, got mine today, dont bother

I want to buy BM-700 to use with laptop with one 4-pin mini jack. What more I need to make it work pretty good.

Before chinkshit.xyz i actually made chinkshit.tech but it never became popular, and than chinkshit.xyz came along with its amazing randomizer. I wasn't even mad and couldn't compete.

The way I did the redirects is everytime someone clicks the link he'd be redirected right away and a second PHP process would start updating the link. The code would look in Sup Forums API for threads starting with /csg/ in the title and compare the timestamps on them. I think it also looked at posts and bump limits.

Next challenge might be an automated news AI.

audiobudget.com/leaderboard.php

Vivo XE800. A bit more expensive tho. I don't own them but wondering where da fuck is that user who has them. Proclaims they're exactly like VSonic GR07s.

Another Mic like the Mk-FL100 (can't remember the exact name)with usb power

I see Comfy Tech Reviews memed around here a lot so I checked him out. Can anybody explain why all his videos have so many dislikes? I don't feel I can trust his videos with this kind of like/dislike ratio.

I'll check this out. Thank you, user

It's just some jelly discordfags. He's pretty cool guy and he likes burds

Because a lot of members of this general are genuinely racist, unfortunately.

BM300 USB Condenser Sound Recording Audio Processing Wired Microphone with Stand for Radio Braodcasting KTV Karaoke
s.aliexpress.com/fyqyYV7n
(from AliExpress Android)

Something like this?

s.aliexpress.com/jquaY3yI
It has a split cable with a USB end and a 3.5mm end. It works best if you plug the 3.5mm end into a USB sound card so the mic gets more power from two USB connections. Plenty of them on Ali for very cheap.

What did they mean by this?

Cop or not?
s.aliexpress.com/i6V32q6j

Is it same as BM300? They look literally the same with USB and 3.5 mm but 5$ cheaper

Fake and gay

Thats the one,it looks the same as the Mk-f100tl that I have. Similar price too, so might just be a renamed item.

Probably, most of these mics are identical rebadgings anyway. Go for what's cheapest.

Autism

Thanks, I'll let you know when it'll come to me

He's no pajeet, look at those white arms and that massive dick bulge.

T H I C C

Its called a fiddle cube. You play with it and press button, roll a ball etc when you are bored/have ADHD. It's so dumb even a kid with ADHD would understand how dumb it is. Thats why its for autists who think it will be better then flicking a pen or clicking your fingers. Biting your nails is more fun

>gets a dislike
GOOD GOY IT MUST BE THE RACISTS

Do it

Nothing, the user that made it stepped forward and admitted it was just a troll.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S57606312#p57606473

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S57606312#p57609572

He's white, you racist.

You should remove it from the wiki tbqh

please respond to

dat bod
the life of a youtube chinkshit reviewer is doing him well

are you hindu?

Forgot your trip when you did the OP?

Aryan :^)

Any of you have CX98 or DF-10? How are the vocals with them?

I have DF-10, they definitely excel in the vocal area. They have absurd detail and a wide varied soundstage, especially with the foam tips. I switch them out for some over-ear cans when I want some nigbass but that's about all they fall short on audio-wise.

I didn't post this thread, just pointing out that news is always slow around the weekends.

don't make excuses for him mate
he'll fuck you in the arse and slit your throat the first chance he gets

back to discord please

Can anyone help me out finding this item, it was microphone for a normal pair of headphones that you connect through the aux port then you connect the cable to the aux port the microhpone has so your headphones have a removable microhpone, I saw it recently but now I cant find it. Can anyone help me find this item

V Moda Boom Pro

Vmoda Boom Pro

Modified BM 800.

non modified bm800

Can anybody translate? I don't read chinglish

I mean I do understand they just want me to cancel the order but what do I do? It was a good deal. Do I refuse?

As a major in ingrish I think she means they don't have it available so you gotta cancel your order.

It's out of stock and chink is asking you to cancel order with reason that you don't want it anymore then he will give you refund

Tell him you're happy to wait for him to get the item back in stock and extend the processing time by 14 days or so.

Am I getting chinked for 30cents?

What does the tracking say?

I'm a dumbass and "redeemed" $35 worth of Amazon Giftcards on an US Amazon account and I'm in the EU. I can't buy any digital goods as amazon for some fucking reason "knows" I'm in the UK (but that's wrong you fucking fags). Tried wiping all the addresses and giving a new one, nope. VPN doesn't help either. So I guess I'm giving up and I need to buy some small, not heavy chink shit that gives me somewhat of a value for my $35. I'm going to send it to a parcel forwarding service who will send it to me so the that's why it needs to be small & weigh not a lot.

cool blog story

It's a question with some background. Or maybe someone else made the same mistake as I did. Who knows, just need some help from you burgers.

Not much
'Seller shipped your order'

and the text based version
'departure from airport to destination country'

what was even the question?

Fuck it, I'm just buying the biggest, blackest Tyrone dick I can find. I don't even know what I expected.

Ican log into your account in the US and buy your digital stuff for you.

Package must have gotten lost in its way to you. Wait to see what they respond, they might offer to send you a new one.

Won't work. A fresh machine, nothing Amazon related ever happened on it, with New York VPN server and they're still onto me. I guess they tagged my account as UK somewhere where I can't change it.

You know why he's not replying.
He wants /csg/ to forgot how he took over as the OP.

alrighty

Try following this guide. The "manage content and devices" bit

Fugg
hearthstoneplayers.com/guide-on-amazon-coins-outside-usukgermany/

Woah, that was actually helpful? Thanks a lot dude! I'll go check if it actually worked.

That actually worked. The meme magic is real.

Good to hear, enjoy whatever you buy :)

What's a piece of technology I can buy from a supplier that I then can add my own design and sell it to normies?

mobile phone covers
notebook covers
pillows
bottles
lighters
bm800 microphones [they sell for 50euro each here under different name]

mouse mat

T shirts

Super good, but cheap wired chink mouse?

Budget?

35$ and below

>four simultaneous 24 hour days
I-I dont understand

You can get a legit deathadder off ali for around 24 USD. A couple anons here have em.

you can get a legit razer or steelseries off aliexpress with that budget

Where can I get the URBANFUN Hifi IEMs? In the infographic it says they're $19 but they're like $50 on Amazon

aliexpress

Am I being jewed or something aliexpress.com/store/product/HiFi-Earphones-Granvela-Reg-URBANFUN-Dual-Driver-In-ear-Headphones-Hybrid-Balanced-Armature-Dynamic-Earbuds/1302720_32440739060.html

Never mind I just found others on aliexpress for $20, I'm a retard

Any Youtube channels that have most of their videos about chink shit>

What are the those Chinese balls called? People always say they are better than autism cubes.

what drop down box do i use when opening a dispute when my shit just flat out didnt arrive? stupid chinks are getting mad cuz i used "no tracking information" since it the was only one applicable.

Baoding balls