The Flying Car will take off by 2020

>After 15 years of development, an Israeli tech firm is optimistic it will finally get its 1,500-kg (1.5-ton) passenger-carrying drone off the ground and into the market by 2020.

>The Cormorant, billed as a flying car, is capable of transporting 500 kg (around half a ton) of weight and traveling at 185 km (115 miles) per hour. It completed its first automated solo flight over terrain in November. Its total price is estimated at $14 million.

>Developers Urban Aeronautics believe the dark-green drone, which uses internal rotors rather than helicopter propellers, could evacuate people from hostile environments and/or allow military forces safe access.

>“Just imagine a dirty bomb in a city and chemical substance of something else, and this vehicle can come in, remotely

jewsnews
co.il/2017/01/07/israels-flying-car-passenger-drone-moves-closer-to-delivery-2.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OazFiIhwAEs
youtube.com/watch?v=w1UXRkCsyKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just another israeli marketing scheme for shareholders to eat up

>flying kike cars
>jewsnews dot com

Anything to snipe palestinian kids

The jewspiracies meme stopped being funny a couple of years ago. You can stop already.

You misspelled terrorists.

this is among the worst shitposting in the history of Sup Forums

>is capable of transporting 500 kg
Will there be an American version?

Flying cars will never become available to the general public.

whats next
flying ovens?

lol

jesus christ, you know how fucking stupid the average driver is? imagine that, in three dimensions.

We had a flying car in the 1970s that was available to the public.

(You)

>Implying the government will allow the general public to drive flying vehicles in post-9/11 society
Keep dreaming, user.

I barely trust any of you asshats with regular cars. Fucking yeah right i'll be ok with you torpedoing through the air at 100 mph.

Only the most straight edge, rich, rigorous test passing family men should be allowed to get anywhere near a flying car.

That's why it's going to be autonomous.

The hardware to make a flying car has been around for decades, but the general public could never be trusted to pilot them. Now the computers are finally catching up to take the meatbags out of the equation.

You're not fooling me!

It doesn't say how far it can travel, there's no legit use for flying cars, they consume too much energy, whats wrong with road cars?

There are flying car prototypes that work but the infrastructure is not ready.
Not even the legislation is ready.

>Israeli
nice try mossad
I look forward to all the "accidents"

>Cormorant
Classic JIDF behaviour.
Attack anyone who's against Israel.
Push the idea that muslims are the enemy.
Nice try, kike

The moment drone tech started setting off in the past few years;
and the moment 3D printing came to become usable in mass-manufacturing;
Flying "cars" became an inevitability.
It would be more apt to call them Transportation Drones or Helidrones or whatever.

>14 mil

This shit isn't a flying car, it's rolling copter...

We can't trust dumb faggots that text/makeup/etc. while driving to not cause a tragedy on wheeled, land-based vehicles.

Do we really want to let John Doe have the even remote opportunity of piloting a 1.5 ton hunk of metal that'll do over 100? If so, can't wait to make popcorn for when he loses control near a tall building and a shitshow of unprecedented proportions ensues.

literally makes sense on exactly zero levels. Someone tell me an advantage of a flying car again that outweighs the disadvantages?

>living in a place where "just imagine a dirty bomb" is a real threat
>ISHYGDDT

How about soccer moms piloting 3.5 ton SUVs while taking instagram selfies? Totally fine!

if your country is anywhere close to africa, germany, france, united states, russia or north korea it's a real threat
so basically only aussies are safe

Yeah no. Nobody of any relevance could even find this country on a map. We're so insignificant we're safe.

With or without JIDF I'm pretty sure there's enough empirical evidence floating around in the world right now to safely say that Muslims are, in fact, the enemy.

Lmfao

I'm a professional pilot. Flying cars wont happen in 50 years, I'll bet on it.

How to tell when there is a pilot in the room?

Don't worry he will tell you

>is capable of transporting 500 kg
Perfect way to ban americans from using them!

you can park it on top of buildings,
you can travel in a straight line on mountain terrain.
Vertical parking them would be easier (Just have platforms on the sides of poor people's buildings)
Cars leave the passenger, then go park themselves in one of those towers, while they also recharge themselves.

2020 may be too close

>the flying kike
>the skyscraper holocauster
>the jerusalem cruiser
>the kikemobile
>the i hope this piece of shit comes with parachutes

why not just use a helicopter?

Was trying to add some credibility to my claim.

I'm usually quite modest. When I was employed in a different line of work for awhile a few years back, most of my workmates didnt even know I was a pilot when I quit that job for a flying gig.

I still do project management as a freelancer on my days off for them.

You'll need a pilots license for this

>its not airplane
>jewsnews

>it's not a wheel, it's circular object

*shoots it down*

what the fuck is the point of a flying car?

Just seems like the only thing the normies can imagine when thinking about the future

>flying drive by's

It would only be for cargo.

It looks more military than private

>passenger carrying drone
Literally what?

well yes, but does it fold up into a brief case?

Where's your proof of the tech being existed for decades

Is that you, New Zealand?

Killing muslims is never a bad thing tho

youtube.com/watch?v=OazFiIhwAEs

youtube.com/watch?v=w1UXRkCsyKg

Read that as yolocopter.

Yes, because pre-911 everything was so terrifying from them for centuries.