Gentlemen

Gentlemen.

How do we kill Linux?

GNU/HURD

BSD is shit face it cuc k.

Attention fellow IRC shit-loads-lards:

It has come to my attention, by which I mean, one of my colleagues, by which I mean, another turbo-fat-lardass PM spammed me, that linux is too mainstream.

It's easy.

*tips fedora*

We simply kill the linux.

Now then, how do we go about this, since 4 years ago I was autistically-"ironically"-recommending it to my friends, who all have left me and have careers now oh god

*ATTENTION DO NOT SAY MY NICK IN IRC ANYMORE IT MAKES A NOISE AND MY PARENTS HATE THAT SINCE THEY DON'T KNOW IM HERE SINCE THEY "KICKED ME OUT" 10 YEARS AGO AND I AM IN A SECRET LOCKED CLOSET*

windows = 2mainstream
>10 years pass, explodes
linxu = 4mainstream
>20 years pass, explodes harder
BSD = 8 mainstream
>40 years pass

Graveposters only, a graveposter is something that I just made up, it's pro-turbo-bsd users who don't use 99.99% of software and "just wait" and suddenly I'm 80 now. Also I am banning you all from this chat.

You can't kill something that was never alive to begin with

LISP Machines

Why kill it? There's no reason they can't coexist. Choice is a good thing.

Also that image is against Beastie's terms of use.

this

also, fuck BSD

jesus christ dude are you on acid right now

Saved

It's clear who landed on the wrong side of pitchfork.

Autism, the kernel

So, Linux is immortal, then?

You can't OP. You can't kill botnet (Yes, Linux is botnet)

by writing a new Operating System that isnt UNIX like and follows suckless.org standards (written entirely in C) all we need is a madman who will do it
>I'll make the logo

You didn't get permission

You are unbelievably retarded.

Of course the botnets are going to use it to create their botnets, you wouldn't want to have a botnet within your own botnet.

More like meth. LSD leaves you pretty lucid. For the most part.

Got stopped by a cop for running a red light at 3:00 a.m. once. Tripping balls, chatted with him for about 20 minutes and he let me go with a verbal warning. Nice guy, even if he did have the head of a badger. You'd have thought my tie-dyed T-shirt would have tipped him off, but he was just happy that I passed the sobriety test, was wide awake & alert, no sign of alcohol, pot or other drugs.

:^)

Install autism.

Just curious what your mental illness is that you feel the need to "kill" something that you fear is working so well that it won't just die out through survival of the fittest?

Because, if you're looking to "kill" something that's been artificially propped up by government & corporate interests, imposed upon people against their will & through propaganda, and has no right to live on its own merits ........

You don't want to do that. Linux is the one taking all the shit code and filtering people for us. It's popular because you can just dump code in there and it'll get accepted. It's kind of funny that way, it's a garbage bin for code.

kill -9 linux

That's what you get for using the BSD licence

guess whos back...
back again...
MicroShills back...
tell a friend...

>/bait

>What can BSD do to kill linux
-offer the same level of driver support
-support remotely modern hardware (FreeBSD really only got wifi support last year).
-support a modern userland most *BSD applications are literally a decade behind GNU/Linux apps (OpenBSD tar still doesn't have LZMA)
BSD is technological inferior to Linux. Yeah BSD has cleaner code.

But not as efficient code. Linus is a total Intel shill so he patches in support for every features those jews toss us. Android slave pits ensure every change to ARM gets patched in. IBM patches everything for POWER8 because they've given up people will /pay/ to use AIX.
>What does OpenBSD suck
Because no large corps use it
>Thats a good thing user
No it isnt less contributors
>So less code mistakes
Not in the slightest. FreeBSD is no more secure then Linux. OpenBSD is /slightly/ better. It mainly got it's reputation because de Raant won't accept any exploit that isn't an RCE. Permission upgrade? Not a bug. Heap corruption? Not a bug.

I hereby give permission but change the *tips* to *tips license*

nah