What is the ideal spot for a PC, on the desk or under the desk?

What is the ideal spot for a PC, on the desk or under the desk?

>desktop PC

What is this, fucking 2004?

On the desk if it's small, floor if it's big

Under the desk with a full cover on so you can tell your mommy you moved out while mooching off her internet and power and sneaking out at night to eat her food

On the floor. Heat travels upwards so you get better cooling the lower it's placed.

On the desk. Simply because im a clumsy fuck and fear ill drop a whole glass of water on it at some point

Separate table next to the desk. No dust from the floor, and it doesn't take up deskspace.

i've always had it under because i've been told it would catch a lot of dust if i had it near the floor, but i'm thinking of doing it anyways because it's huge and takes a lot of space from my desk

>this

On the desk or next to it for mid tower, underneath for full. Just have some mats or something under the PC.

Floor is never a good idea since that's where most of the dust, and dirt is.

>b-but heat travels up!

Sure, but if you keep it under your desk, it just traps the heat there, and is actually hotter than if it was to sit on top. Because no one actually puts if off to the side either.

So the best location is on the desk.

under desk because then you can fit more monitors on the desk

next to the desk then

>desktop PC
They are for people who actually have jobs the require them to use real machines. I do not expect you unemployed ass to understand.

My CPU and GPU run very cool and my computer is on the floor. Yes, it's very dusty but it collected damn near the same amount of dust while on my desk

You're right, but keep in mind: you are not one of those people.

Inside the monitor.

why you gotta be so rude user?

Under the desk on its own desk or raised platform.

On top of something at least.

Best to worst:
>on side table
>on desk
>in desk
>on floor

>this thread actually got replies

>not putting it behind the screen on the VESA mount