Apple hate thread

Oh my fucking god, I can't breathe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So did you figure the problem?

>He can't make a backup and reinstall his OS

I knew reddit is a place of idiocy, but jesus fucking christ.

Not cool to hate on cuck fags

How will mactoddlers ever recover?

Kek

>apple

Found your problem.

Shift+delete, it's not hard

>2017
>using cuck as an insult

t. icuck

>Reinstalling an entire OS instead of deleting a single folder

Have any of you used OS X before? I try to use Linux as exclusively as possible, but I do have to use OS X at work and I think you all might be a little unfair towards it. It's not any worse than Windows in my opinion (although that's not saying much)

usability is so bad on a macbook for serious work that I had to run a VM of windows 7 just to get shit done on my my 2015 macbook. The constant thermal throttling was fucking awful too.

Glad I got rid of that piece of shit and got an XPS 15.

I've encountered some buggy behavior with the window manager before, but I encounter just as much OS nonsense that gets in my way on Windows. Linux is really the only way.

Also that image does appear to describe some stupid behavior, although I've never encountered it because I always use the terminal for file management. This works the same as on Linux, so I am happy. Using cmd.exe on Windows is the worst.

Don't forget the other kind of iToddler

How do these parents not kill themselves or strangle their own children?

Hello Dell

>2017
>being a cuck
lmao

Failing to understand obvious satire and ironic content is actually a major sing of autism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

>#bangbangiphonegang

I know this is bait, but cuck is a relatively new insult in the English speaking world. It hasn't come close to running it's course.

My heritage is Italian, and possibly the worst thing you can call a man in that language is "cornuto", which means cuckold.

Feminized nu-males don't really care because their masculinity isn't important to them, but to real men being called a cuckold is definitely considered fighting words. If a guy IRL called me a cuck in a non-joking manner he'd have a fight on his hands.

>If someone does x, I'll do y to him
>I'm a manly man, I don't take shit from nobody

Sure thing, cuck.

>My heritage is Italian, and possibly the worst thing you can call a man in that language is
"italians aren't white"

Lol it's true, and it's sad most people think defending yourself from verbal attacks is somehow "edgy" or simply not believeable. Call a black person a nigger IRL and you can probably expect a fight. Same with calling a man a cuck. Might as well call his wife a whore

>"italians aren't white"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

torilla tavataan jne....

I have been using MacBooks for ages just because how comfy they are, but I love these threads, the amount of idiots who love Apple is topkek.

I know they are all retarded and or fake but eatit2beatit is just so fucking dumb. It asked for a gokart and got a Porsche. What the fuck is wrong with people?

>is topkek
gb2 reddit

Never browsed reddit. Sorry. Been a faggot here since forever and always will be.