What's the most disrespected piece of technology?

What's the most disrespected piece of technology?

old thread

Monitors.

Everyone makes some shit quality monitor without a height adjustable stand, but will give it a horrible rounded glossy finish.

FUCK YOU

Just get a chair that raises or lowers.

Mobile phones, every fucker I see has some form of cracked screen

I used to be that guy with the cracked phone. I just didn't see a reason to get a new one. Smartphones these days are all shit unless they're 2+ years old. It's pretty sad.

Toilets... Everyone shits on it :(

not indians

>ctrl+f printers
>0 matches

none of you have ever had an IT job

I actually had, I fucking hate printers. It feels as if they chew paper for no goddamn reason and they can easily "print" it back.

Printer are things built to last not even two years... They just break without any apparent reason.

The internet. It boggles my mind every time I think about the fact that you can send signals through the air, into a machine that converts it into another signal to route down a complicated system of other machines and cables to convert into light signals so it can then transfer through the air again, all using standardized protocols, like the complicating addressing system and the especially the data integrity system (frames, packets, headers) that make it possible for some dumb faggot teenager to transfer an emoji (as part of the unicode standard) to some other faggot teenager

Holy fucking shit, they are so complicated. Printers show centuries of innovation and genius to work and people absolutely never respect them enough.

get a monitor stand, i use this one. (amazon one)

What is the Dell U2415, Alex?

Come back once someone makes a decent printer.

Xerox makes nice printers.

>inb4 big bux

that's just you. I have no problems with my 4 1/2 galaxy s3.

desu it's all apple ware
No need to start a flame war now though
There is a huge crowd liking apple stuff
and then there are the others
they hate it
you don't have that with any other technology
that's why apple stuff is the most disrespected technology

Netbooks
Fuck ultrabooks and tablets

An inexpensive convertible is the revolution the world needs. Fuck tablets.

/thread

fuck netbooks
they were nothing but garbage