ITUNES IS FUCKING RETARDED

>Update a bunch of tags on music files
>Itunes cant refresh library information, must manually find all songs with changed tags, delete, and readd
>fuckthat.jpg
>delete who library and readd all songs
>have to completely delete library files in /Documents because otherwise itunes hangs
>itunes apparently also cant handle adding 4000 songs at once, must add them in batches of 40 minutes of loading/processing later, try to sync updated songs to iphone
>since i deleted library files, itunes thinks its a whole new library
>have to delete and then readd songs to phone
>itunes cant even delete songs from phone, have to manually do it through settings
>now must wait another 45 minutes to sync files to a device made in 2015 that still uses USB 2.0 transfer technology

WHAT. TEH. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are the bigger retard for using iTunes.
Shit is garbage. utter shit.

I have not updated my iPod in 4 years. and the last time I did, I installed iTunes to a virtual machine because it leave so much shit behind

That's what you get for trusting apple for any device

>technologically illiterate memetard posts rage thread because he managed to fuck up at using even retard-proofed Apple software

I swear all the dumb frogmeme shit should be MD5 indexed and subject to autobanning, every single person who uses them is a fucking idiot.

>md5
>jpeg

>current year
>using itunes

uninstall it
use something else

how ELSE do i sync music and update my iphone? FUCK OTA updates

but theyre one of the most security conscious businesses out there

kys faggot

>iphone

Got an iPod classic 160GB.

Works all good with iTunes.

Its like they never listen to our warnings.

Applefags will defend this

H-h-hey OP.
>Spotify premium
Fixed your issue.

I believe you can sync using MusicBee? Not too sure though, I don't own a retard phone.

iTunes blows cock idk how apple did it so poorly

>2017
>uploading songs onto your device
>manually editing song information
>not using superior music streaming service like Spotify which does everything for you
>inb4 paying for the music streaming Jew and mobile data Jew

Spotify is shit, just use chiru.no senpai

Shut up iToddler we are not your personal tech support.

>2017
>not having a 128GB microsd to put all your music on

>itunes
>iphone
you deserve this hell

>music on a phone
Get a dedicated player with removable storage. Easy file transfer, better sound quality, doesn't drain phone battery.

my nigger

Using foobar plugin to sync with my ipod, works like a charm.