Fallout 4 lagging even on reduced settings

Hey all. I am having major issues with FO4 lately.
I7 4790k
MSI R9 390X 8gb
16Gb ram
Gigabyte mobo

When i first started playing FO4 thru steam I had no issues, could run settings on high or ultra. I used NMM for a while just to try things out but I have since stopped using it and deleted the profiles with those modified saves. I bought a bunch of other steam games over the holidays and installed them, then started having issues.
Game lagging has gotten bad. Frame rate drops and controls are unresponsive. I double checked cpu usage and nothing else is running in the background. Today I Uninstalled almost all of the games including FO4, then restarted my pc and reinstalled it fresh. No change.

I need help plz.

Read

>AMD
>Last gen i7
>More than 4 gb of ram

Found you issue

Especially that shift tier AMD gpu and old as Fuck i7

The Macbook Pro 2016 with retina display doesnt have this problem

Firstly, when you say 'bought' do you mean 'pirated'?

Secondly, fuck off back to

You made this thread yesterday fuck off.

im sure hes one of the persons that execute cracked games with administrative privileges.

I guarantee you that you can turn it down lower

some pro FPS players do this on expensive hardware on purpose because it reduces the number of trees/shrubs drawn and might draw an enemy as sticking wide out in the open

windows 10 dvr probably

google how to turn it off. Steam has a guide as well that works excellently.

Sounds like your cpu is dying, wait for zen

I turned it down as far as it will go.
Google how to what? How to get my pc to speed up? Ive checked for viruses, disk defrag, all the usual suspects.
I hope not. Its just over a year old.

And to the multiple comments about pirating games, eat a dick. I got 25 games for $172 through the steam store over xmas when most of them were 50%-80% off

>MSI R9 390X
>AMD
found da problem boss

Oh i get your reply now. Its windows 7 pro

Bump

Read

Then fuck off.

My 390x paired with an i74790k doesn't have this problem at all.

I'm assuming you have an SSD and not some 5400rpm hdd

You fuck off. Nvidia masterrace fucktards insisting on gpu because its amd or that cpu even though its not old. The entire thing is just over 1yr old if its a real problem then people should be aware. I may have inadvertently uncovered the next big class action for faulty hardware but you fucktard go fuck yourelf.

A 500gb ssd for the c drive, but my games are on a toshiba 5tb 7200rpm hdd

How much storage is left on ur drive faggot

c drive 402gb. G drive where i keep the games 4tb.

>class action for faulty hardware
Nah you are just a retard who can't get a poorly coded game to run properly.

>inb4 power saving mode

fallout can be laggy with 1600mhz ram and amd gpu (even a fast one), but you can try lowering sunrays and installing freshest drivers. it helped for my friend that has a 4690/r9 390 combo.
If you have an ssd , you can try installing fallout there, it may really help it.

how many save files do you have?

Fallout 4 has a bug in it that fucks up with the framerates and loading times. It does not matter how slow or fast your PC is because the bug affects moat installations after a certain date.

I actually tried few things and made it go too fast so it seems that there are two extremes available, slow and unplayable and too fast and unplayable. Everything run like 3 times the speed of normal gameplay so you could not fight or pick locks or anything really.

Next patch should fix this but I think they said it the last time too.