Rose Gold

Who came up with this faggot ass shit and why is every single female obsessed with this color on everything they own?

Phones, tablets, headphones, I've even seen a fucking hair dryer in 'Rose Gold'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSC_zyvb9Z4
mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/rugby-hard-man-james-haskell-7937473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a lot better than the hard fluorescent pink phones we used to see

Probably other women who knew who to market to women. Are you really triggered by a color?

I'm a guy and like it

do they make that color in SE?

FOR MY OLD HOES

Shine brite like a dimond
Shine brute like a dimond

well, it's nice
and it pleasures eyes
What's the problem?

Faggots

I'm a straight male and I like it. I think it looks pretty sexy.

I'm not a liberal feminist, but one thing I have to agree with them is that guys being so afraid of a color is ridiculous.

>getting triggered by a fucking colour
Are you literally shaking when seeing someone with a phone that has a color you don't like?

Why the heck are so many men so afraid of pink?!

Looks nice :p

>I'm a guy and like it
>I'm a guy
>a guy
>guy

Here's your complimentary (You) and anime reaction image

You can't even explain why it's bad.

it's the same reason why you wouldn't buy a rose gold car...

...or would you?

>getting brainwashed by cultural norms THIS bad
>being too ignorant to know it was a manly color

I would.

sory, I will cut my dick and apply for a diversity seminar as soon as possible.

Its actually pastel pink. I personally love pastel colors, and pink happens to be one of my fave colors.

while I probably would never own that color for a phone, because you know, black exists, its a nice color.

John Cena's not afraid to wear pink. Why are you?

I would really like to know why people do that, especially Arabs.

probably the most aesthetic phone you can get at the moment, i'd get it. it's pretty rad

I have to disagree, at least hot pink has an 80s vibe, this shit is pretty much nigger tier

Because they like it. It's not rocket science.

ok will shop for pink shirts to sport at work. maybe my boss will think i am gay and increase my salary so as not to trigger muh feelings.

It's just a color. Has nothing to do with your sexuality.

LOOK AT THIS NU-MALE HOMO.

a gay colour, that is

That's funny, because it's actually one of the only colors not seen on the LGBT flag.

t. americuck

it's so gay even the gays don't like it, wow

It's not that long ago that pink was considered a strong colour and thus suitable for men.

>suitable for men

I can't stand this restrictive masculinity nonsense. "You cannot wear this color, you cannot exhibit this emotion, you cannot drink this beverage, you cannot run this errand." It's all nonsense.

If I want a lime margarita, I'm going to have a margarita and I don't care what anyone says about it.

They're taught to be insecure of many things that are labeled "non-masculine" by other men who are insecure themselves. They feel they have to constantly prove their masculinity as visibly or else they're "emasculated" and worthless in society.

This is called toxic masculinity.

There is nothing wrong with a guy liking pink.

How about you stop being such a pussy and buy a case for it and clip it to your side like a pager like the rest of us do. Plus I don't think that woman (for the most part) base their purchases around the color of the product and if this were true I know a lot of woman who prefer the color black over some fluorescent shit...

>I can't stand this restrictive masculinity nonsense.
You're not alone in that. Working in what's considered a woman's job is a laugh and a half as well.
>by other men who are insecure themselves.
Women are guilty too. I've lost count of how many women expressing doubts about a man doing the job I do. Makes me sort of understand when women complain about sexism in other fields.

t.poorfag

this, rose gold has always been a viable finish for watches, even manly ones. Now suddenly there's a problem with it.

Personally I would trade my boring silver 5S for a rose gold SE

>Why the heck are so many men so afraid of pink?!

Because "pink is for girls"

It really is that silly. It's the flip side of sexism. Joe gets a heart attack at 45 because he works 14 hours a day, and if he doesn't, he's not a "team player" and is then fired. Bob is fired because he wants to take personal time to spend with his new baby.

I wanted to take some unpaid personal time (UNPAID) and I was told "that's like stealing from the company."

It was a line literally out of Dilbert. I couldn't believe it.

>wearing pink

Peter Norton's DOS book is known as "The Pink Shirt Book"

I'll wear pink. It doesn't bother me. Then again, I also paint my nails. Deal with it.

Not for nuthin' but wimmenz have done nothing but compliment me on my nails, especially when I tell 'em it's my own work. Try it. Trust me.

>I also paint my nails.
Nigga ... why?

Because I went to a wedding party with them as a joke and they were well received. That's why.

Because he can.

I have no problem with the femininity. Metallic pink is just a terrible idea.

you just have shit taste

yes but people will think you're gay

>giving a schnitzel what people think about you

If they're going to judge you and assume your sexuality based upon something as shallow as a darn color, are they really worth your time and energy trying to please them?

Salmon looks aight

America's next president isn't afraid of a color.

I wish my wife were so girly she go a rose gold iPhone.

Men should like dark colors, and women should like soft pastels and bright colors.

Deal with it nerd.

Men should like whatever colors they want, and women should like whatever colors they want.

youtube.com/watch?v=OSC_zyvb9Z4
I know, CH, but it's pretty funny.

>John Cena's not afraid to wear pink. Why are you?
John Cena dresses like a five-year-old at all times, who cares what he thinks?

No. Red was a manly color, not pink

What irritates me about this more than anything is that this isn't even 'rose gold'. It's more like metallic pink. Real rose gold doesn't look anywhere near that fucking pink, since it's just gold alloyed with copper, it actually has a more orange look than this shit. Rose gold actually looks pretty decent when it's done right (in jewellery).

This is just a marketing gimmick to sell pink phones to women, they're just using the name of an alloy that happens to be popular in jewelry right now to associate having a certain kind of phone with being wealthy/status.

Congrats, you've discovered what it actually means to be a man. Doing what you want and not giving a fuck about what others think about you. The thing you have to keep in mind though, if you do decide to dress in all pink: "not giving a fuck about what others think about you". That part's key.

It's actually an interesting point to notice that most cultures don't even have a separate word for pink. It's just "light red" in most other places in the world, and in some of those places, all of the hues of red are considered to be feminine.

Middle Easterners and Indians are genetically predispositoned to like tacky shit.

Windows XP gold edition?

I've never understood the infatuation that sand-niggers have with gold.

I LOVE pastels. I absolutely enjoy using pastel palettes in Photoshop and Illustrator for my art.

Seal paints his nails, btw. I don't know anyone who would question his masculinity.

And nobody questions this guy's masculinity:

mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/rugby-hard-man-james-haskell-7937473

These are my toenails at Revere Beach. Note the sandals. Just like James Haskell... well, sortof. I'm not as well built as him.

>infatuation that sand-niggers have with gold.
Probably historical.
Gold is an easy wealth indicator when you are into trading and are covered in robes.

I'm a guy and find this color aesthetic.

Forget the haters, I want that phone.

pink is ok for you to like if you're a girl or a faggot.
It's the same demographic as apple products.

>masculinity is being afraid of a color

Hello, toxic masculinity.

It's already on its way out.

Chink phones on Aliexpress are cheaper if you get the Rose Gold color vs other colors.

>hashtag in the top right
This was obviously made by women who don't understand masculinity.

You can't just say that masculinity is doing whatever you want when you want to do something that is fundamentally feminine.
For example, cosplaying as a princess is a feminine thing to do, and I don't think you will dispute that. The color pink is also a feminine color.

Gold>pink """"gold""""

every single gook here has a big 5'5" rose gold flagship phone that never leaves their hand

PUrple gold is more special snowflake

Fun fact: there is more gold in the possession of poo in loo housewives than reserves of the USA, the IMF, Switzerland, and Germany put together

Rose gold has been used in jewellery and and watches for ages. The colors used for phones are quite far off from the rose gold as it is in luxury items. Even pink gold doesn't look that red, pic related.

Wew let's try that again without embedded color profiles(I think).

On a vaguely related topic it shits me no end how most men's watches these days have those shitty thick faces.

Do normies not wear french cuffs or something? Constantly rubbing your cuff with your watch kills it in no fucking time.

what u say

Champagne gold best gold

>Who came up with this faggot ass shit
Samsung.
>why is every single female obsessed with this color on everything they own?
Because Apple.

just like negroids, it's some form of compensation for their inferiority complex

I loved my htc m7 but holy shit that looks atrocious.

They didn't know it existed until those cum guzzling faggots at apple released their shit pink phone and called it "rose gold" despite it not being rose gold at all.

It's a good color for watches.

Not bad.

I dont think theres anything wrong with the rose gold, but i'd rather have black or white as color on my phone.

Cringe

Rose gold is basically the Miata of colors. It's not bad at all but people don't like it because it's feminine.

The miata makes up for it though becuase it's enjoyable to drive. It has functionally beyond its appearance, not really that comparable in my mind

That's not even rose gold in colour.