So is it basically understood that every shilled FIVE STAR mouse is going to require a separate USB port to function?

So is it basically understood that every shilled FIVE STAR mouse is going to require a separate USB port to function?

I don't get it, do the radio waves go faster if they aren't disrupted by the bluetooth stack?

How come PS/2 dongles never took off? They have power.

Too many retarded questions. Please enlighten me as to why there is STILL a a major mouse divide.

(Even all the webdev fags can agree to base their frameworks on js i mean fuck. Thanks for listening.)

THE PLAN:
If you lose it you have to buy a new one, that's it.

REALITY:
Each and every mouse has a unique "soul mate" dongle that travels around the globe.

From sewers to canals to fjords, these dongles travel upstream and stop at no obstacle to reach their originally paired mate once again.

I know you heartless bastards don't give a shit.

but then

I GOT RAPED

what the fuck you autist
just buy a bluetooth mouse

i'm pretty sure logitech's wireless adapters are some sort of half-assed copypasted "proprietary" wireless data protocol, but they make mice that are straight up Bluetooth as well.

Mouse without a dongle doesn't work in bios.
New models like mxmaster have Bluetooth for multiple devices and dongle compatibility

What a great story

That's the problem.

ALL MICE SHOULD BE COMPATIBLE OUT OF THE BOX WITHOUT STUPID DONGLES ALREADY GODDAMN FUCK.

just sayin

>try to access bios
>4 mice within range
>which one to listen to?

>ALL MICE SHOULD BE COMPATIBLE OUT OF THE BOX WITHOUT STUPID DONGLES ALREADY GODDAMN FUCK.
Bluetooth ones are you fucking retard.

Logitech MX Anywhere works with all Logitech dongles and also with all Bluetooth 4 stacks.

MS also has a shitton of BT mice that work without a dongle.

Don't be such a fuckign crybaby you autist.

>nigger just steals your mouse

What is this bullshit? Wireless mice? What are you, a bitch? Mice that need charging, or batteries, are for bitches.

QUESTION: Is a dongle paired to a mouse? What happens if you have to mice of the same model and you switch dongles?

How the fuck do these USB dongles differentiate without mice without pairing them?

All the ladies compliment my wired mouse to my rig after i smash them with my 11 inch cock in the mansion i allow my mom to live at. Making all this green as a chef at wendys is the life man.

Stupid anime fuck offfuuuuu

>bluetooth pairing is an unsolved problem in technology

>comes on anime site
>complains about anime
you're fucking retarded, aren't you.

I just pointed out that you're stupid, I don't care about anime desu desu

Since when do we need a mouse for the bios. Are you fucking 12?

Logitech's unifying receivers are pretty well documented, and there are a couple open-source applications that can pair them.

Bluetooth operates in an over crowded band, it interferes with G/N/AC wifi as a most notable issue along with some disruptions from common household electronics like can-openers and Microwaves. On older versions of the protocol there were even CPU frequencies that would cause a little EM bleed over and disrupt the signal.

Using a blutooth device will limit your wireless connection speed to about 2MB/s, high usage of the wifi will cause drop outs with the mouse and so on.

I wish it were not so because i hate the idea of giving up a USB port on my laptop just for the mouse. I use BT devices so infrequently i just disable the card in the bios.

The reason the airpods were delayed was actually because they had a problem with dropped calls due to interference.

2many tripfags for one thread.
disperse