Why does this piece of shit crash every time I try to upload a file a click the 'Desktop' shortcut(the one in the...

why does this piece of shit crash every time I try to upload a file a click the 'Desktop' shortcut(the one in the favorites sidebar of the fileupload dialog)?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Main_Page
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk

It's a feature

botnet

even firefox does it now
Why is Windows so fucking shit

PEBKAC

>click to open a folder
>browsers crash
>somehow user fault
ebin

>wondering why OS written by pajeets is shit

Works On My Machine

Please dont let this be the same Russian bitch who posts with that name.

It's because of something on your desktop. If you have hundreds of things there, windows is probably fucking you over. It's ridiculous, obviously, but winfags generally get used to their OSs blatant shortcomings pretty quickly. Try deleting half the stuff on your desktop, or moving it to a different folder.

It could also have to do with your AV. Particularly retarded AVs will "scan" a folder every time one is accessed.

Jeez now you have to append (Clover) in your name. Dumb phoneposters This

Can u actually get some tech help here on Sup Forums or is it all just hate

I only have 8 shortcuts on it
this looks more like something is broken on Windows itself

but I didn't expect help, just made this thread to complain

Just built a new system. My buddy says to turn down the OC down if it crashes. It crashes. I turn down and it still crashes. I'm googling shit right now

I was at work, posted from my Nexus 4 (:

Okay asshole where do I go then?

Because you're using Windows

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Main_Page

How about you look at the first fucking thread of the whole board

>storing files on your desktop

dirty fucking savage

Thx will do

yeah, everyone should use Firefox instead of botnet or botnet-lite

it happens on firefox too

>3 Year old HDD with over 1000 broken sectors
literally 0 health and time left over before it explodes according to HDSentinel
>8 gigs of ram
>A mobile i5
>2 year old OS
>Firefox has 64 tabs open.
>Adobe Premiere rendering
>Desktop looks like
>pic related
also look at the top left

>And working on two screens
>Always some youtube clip running the background
Somehow I don't get slowdowns.

>3 year old HD
That isn't very old
>8 gigs of RAM
That isn't bad, either
>An i5
That isn't bad either

I don't know why you'd expect slowdowns, desu.

I have 8 gigs of DDR2 and an ayymd CPU from 2011, so by any metric I have worse specs than you, and I have no issues. I even put a 1070 in my machine (got it through work, can't afford that shit on my own), and I can even play modern games maxed out at 1920x1200.

Search on just the stop code.. 0x4F, 0x9E, etc.. hit up the MS forums..
Depending on the stop code most BSOD can be fixed with: chkdsk /f or SFC /scannow -- if a system/file issue dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth -- if there's servicing corruption... If you applied updates and then you're bugchecking-- check c:\windows\winsxs for a pending.xml, if it exists: dism /online /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions
If it's a hardware issue or you've got deeper corruption most of the time a rebuild is appropriate.
Furthermore, depending on your settings more than likely when you bugcheck (BSOD) your system captures a memory dump (default is a minidump which is at c:\windows\minidump -- normally at c:\windows\memory.dmp) -- download windbg and drop the memory dump onto it and run the "!analyze -v" command.. hard to see what you're looking at if you don't know what you're doing but sometimes it'll say "most likely caused by: x.sys"

year old HD
>That isn't very old

I am not saying it's old, I am saying it's fucked up. I just checked 1262 broken sectors and many more re-allocated.

8 gigs are not a lot when rendering FullHD 60 fps clip in Adobe Premiere and when you have 64 tabs open.

As far as the i5 goes, I have no complaints even if it's 4 year old architecture.