Anyone who uses any Linux distro on the desktop other than Debian, Fedora, or Ubuntu is just attention-seeking...

Anyone who uses any Linux distro on the desktop other than Debian, Fedora, or Ubuntu is just attention-seeking. Maybe they want to prove to their weeb friends that they're "leet" or they want to feel like a hacker or something, but there's no reason to use these distributions except to make life harder on yourself.

but mint is /comfy/

Everyone who uses Linux tries to be leet anyway

>just attention-seeking

So sayeth the neckbeard who made a thread about this shit.

>no reason to use these distributions except to make life harder on yourself.
>one size fits all!

Go back to Windows you useless faggot. *Nix literally offers you nothing, except the chance to "make life harder on yourself," and you have nothing to offer the community beyond shitting it up, and dumbing it down even further.

Switched to Arch because I was tired of APT, non-default shit breaking during kernel updates and not being able to use up-to-date software without either unmaintained PPAs or make installing. Never looked back.

I agree, that's why I use windows10 for work/gaymen, gentoo for remote servers, centOS for web/sql servers and linuxfromscratch for my autismo simulator

Laptop: Arch
Media PC in my living room: Debian
Server: Debian
Desktop: Debian

I like Arch on laptops. Having obscure programs from the AUR to help stubborn drivers and shit along helps.

Debian otherwise.

Arch and Arch-based distros are pretty nice. I will agree that Debian is nice as a desktop distro though.

Isn't mint Debian based? Doesn't it count because of it.

Or maybe - just maybe - they don't like crapware like systemd and decided to use something quality and comfy like PCLinuxOS.

>Maybe they want to prove to their weeb friends that they're "leet" or they want to feel like a hacker or something
Haha joke's on you OP, I don't have any friends

I bet you can't even say what's bad about systemd.

But my Void desktop is completely Free as in Freedom.

Any distro that runs systemd which is not intended for server use is retarded.

Nobody can, it's a meme newfags blindly spout because they saw somebody do it before.

lfs is autismo, arch is for wizards, Ubuntu is for neckbeards attempting to prove their hacker skills, Kali Linux is for skids, mint is for smart people. There

Yeah, it's based on Ubuntu or Debian directly, depending on which version you pick.

>there's nothing wrong with PID 1 running my cronjobs and managing my calendar, being a DNS client, hostile takeover of logging duties

Most distros are the same experience after you install it.

OpenSUSE, bitch!

Enjoy your lack of security.

Manjaro and any Ubuntu LTS are the only sensible ways to go friends

haha no. An Debian-based distro is shit.

>apt
Into the garbage it goes.

Debian here
feelsgoodman.tiff

Distros that make life hard are good if you want to learn. They suck when you know what your doing and can do things the hard way when you have too.

Using arch just means no two computers are the same which is fine for personal stuff but shit for working with others.

Linux makes my life easier. Windows is too complicated for me.

Enjoy your lack of clues.

>it's another nigger is too dumb to install arch so he shitposts instead episode

Arch computer are same if you have vanilla compiler flags as in AUR.