No mouse thread?

No mouse thread?

Got a ducky secret a few weeks back. The scroll wheel was bad but otherwise it was the perfect mouse. Currently waiting on a replacement.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00LHRTO5W/
amazon.com/dp/B002HWRJBM/Logitech
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just bought a logitech G402 to replace my glitching out, old G400.

Sorry, why is this interesting?

Got my G600 today, busy setting up loads of macros on it

>mactoddlers

best mouse
the only way to go if you like to play games and dont want to be a "gamer".
no retarded features, no software, very minimalistic, small, just 5 buttons(would have prefered just 3).

>the only way to go if you like to play games and dont want to be a "gamer".

>Caring what other people think

Just buy whatever, man.

>no retarded features, no software
Fucking seriously

I bought a Razer mouse once. I have no fucking idea why that company thinks I care about every single software update and why my entire screen has to be covered up just to fucking update my mouse drivers.

Not to mention it will kick you out of a game just to notify you of it relentlessly until you manually do it.

Fuck that company.

>Zowie
into the le bin it goes.jpg

Had a deathadder before, I hate Synapse but honestly user you are talking bullshit, it never gives you pop ups with updates or any shit like it. In fact you can go on and on for months on end without knowing it has updates because it only shows there's one to download if you open the Synapse config window and then check the notifications.
Please remove head from asshole and then come back to post. Thanks.

>Buying Razer anything
Fucking kek

I just can't will myself again to buy a $80-$90 mouse just to have the mousewheel go out when it's out of warranty. Gamer mice are meme tier.

got the mouse Sup Forums loves to hate, reall comfy for wronghanded fingertip use

You use synapse once to set up your mouse, then you never need it again. What the hell are you on about.
Razer deathadder is easily my favorite mouse. Currently using the elite and it's better in every way than the ss rival and g402 I had before.

The ducky was 68 and came with a free flipper mousepad($25-30)

ive been using a mx518 for years and i plan on buying another one when it ever breaks. the metal logo is all corroded away but it stillruns.com

>muh zowie!!
>muh min-uh-muh-leesum!!!
>muh sophisticated & classy maus of THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN!!!

dude, you are seriously triggered.
calm down, please.

Mi negger.

>RAT anything

Owned a RAT 7. Worst mouse I ever owned. I could leave the fucking thing sitting still and the cursor would still fly across the screen by itself.

never again.

I've had an mx510 for almost ten years and it's starting to die. Keeps cutting out every now and then which is pretty annoying. Not sure what to upgrade to. Don't think I'll get the same one because angle snapping was pretty bad.

My g600 died last week. Amazing mouse. Replaced it with a zowie ec1-a since I don't play WoW anymore.

Just got this.

That was my other choice instead of getting the secret. I ended up going with the secret since it didn't have any gaymen software and it was made out of PBT.

I honestly love the feel of this thing. Very sturdy. It's actually the G102 though. I'm planning on buying a Pro and swapping the insides for the 3366. I just wanted the white shell from this thing.

1) model number
2) what's the wheel like? does it have those clicks or does it move freely?
3) does it have rubber on the side?

Bought pic related during the holiday season and after a little bit of time I can say that this is the best mouse I've ever owned. If anyone is interested I'd absolutely recommend.

If they put a better sensor in those things I would probably buy one though

Have a deathadder elite and actually enjoy it.

Can't decide between
>Logitech G502
>Logitech G900
>Corsair M65 Pro

I'm leaning towards the G900 but I'm cautious about the wireless aspect of it.

I had the Rosewill knockoff of the older version of this. Good mouse until the left click button shits itself, which it did on two occasions in under a year of use. But like I said it was the Rosewill-branded version.

G102
It's stiff with noticeable increments
No rubber

The Rat Pro X has a 3366.

The wireless is great.

I've had the g502 for a little over a year now. I like the feel of it, although I only really use two of the extra buttons for forwards/backwards functions.

I'm looking for a cheap non-gaymen wireless mouse, preferably with forwards/back buttons and decent battery life.

I went from the M65 to the Ducky, the M65 is pretty nice but the coating on the sides will wear out and get gross after about a year and turn smooth. Also on the right side the pointed edge can sometimes dig into your hand. The sniper button was terrible and I only got the m65 because I liked the m45 which was the same mouse but without the sniper button.

>It's stiff with noticeable increments
I wish it had a freespin mode :(

>i don't use a trackball

cause you're not feeding it

you can plug in the G900 and use it as a wired mouse

got a zowie fk1+

so impressed with it

light as a feather

way better than my rival or rival 700 (that mouse is a meme)

>Not using the G600.

I grabbed it back when they sold them for like $30 (the white).

Best mouse I've ever owned. When it dies eventually I'll be getting another for sure.

>wireless

>gaymen

This is the only mouse

Fuck your trash

>buying expensive mice for "productivity" aka ricing Linux

The secret is heavily based off of that mouse

ec1-a or ec2-a?

Using the same mouse, had it for a month now, it's pretty good, nothing to complain about.
Had a deathadder before, shit broke fast, never broke a mouse before that one.

Not going for A4Tech/Bloody for a mouse?
What are you, some kind of faggot that doesn't like saving money while having a quality product?

There is nothing better than this

My friend said this was broken and gave it to me for free.
It works fine. I still don't know why.

I ordered this one, does someone has experience with the G403?

Yes, be prepared to return it a couple of times before giving up. So many loose scroll wheels and inconsistent left/right mouse buttons

Fuck

>want to buy a g400/s
>go look at logitech website
>mfw all this gaymer looking shit
>mfw the lower end mice that aren't gaymer don't even have back/forward buttons

fucking logitech fallingfor the gaymer meme

My scroll wheel was fine, but I found it too tall. You'll probably like it if you have big hands.

I've bought two. Pretty nice for that price.

>perfect mouse
>needs a replacement

I would go for G900 if I had the money. But I got the G502 super cheap recently and it's great so far.

Yes I replaced my Kone XTD with it and I love my new G403 it's really nice

Get a G403

does anyone have the 1 dollar mousepad image

Yeah i love my ducky secret

These things are fucking shit and you know it.

Current mouse. It's hot fucking garbage I hate it so god damn much.

But I just have no interest in a 60 dollar meme mouse.

why would you buy a polygonal shaped mouse

why are you this dense

is your hand polygonal

Because I use claw grip so my hand rarely if ever is resting on the back of the mouse.

I've had the damn thing for like 3 years I got it super cheap along with the god awful gayman keyboard I'm using at a thrift store.

This, but yellower and more disgusting

You're supposed to be using a mouse - not porygon

Has anyone used the Nixeus Revel? I'm getting one today, it seems to check all the boxes

I know nothing about mouses. To drive this point home, is the plural of (computer) mouse mice? I really don't know.

A friend uses the Steele Series Chroma; I looked at the site, and the basic steele series 100 seems good enough.
Thoughts on the brand?

Deathadder 3500
Legacy drivers=no synapse bullshit.
Pretty comfy

Does Logitech still make MX518 style mice or is it all ugly neon blu gaymer shit?

Just
Werks

I'm on a budget of 50-60 dollars and I'm deciding if to buy

amazon.com/dp/B00LHRTO5W/

or

amazon.com/dp/B002HWRJBM/Logitech

or a different mouse

I bought a James Donkey mouse because it was on sale for $12. I haven't gotten it yet. Ill let you guys know how it is and post pics when it gets here.

I got this a week ago. Mouse wheel is alright for games, absolutely shit for everything else. Double clicks don't register half the time. Feels fairly comfortable.

because its a fucking hamster not a mouse

Mionix Naos 7000 is the best mouse in production right now that doesn't have a million gaymen dragons and leds

Prove me wrong

They're kinda apples and oranges.

The Zowie is an accurate gaming mouse best for FPS games or just having a very precise and accurate mouse.
The Logitech is a business mouse with an ergonomic design.

It depends on your preference, I hate ergonomic designs and I play Overwatch so I would get the Zowie.

I would also recommend the Nixeus Revel over the Zowie mice potentially. It is cheap ($46), has the best sensor on the market, and has a simple design similar to the Steelseries Sensei or the Zowie FK2.

Zovuie mice have best liftoff distance 1 mm or so, razer nagas have to because laser sensor but they suck because laser sensor but i find them comfy weird right

Except the g602

G403 master race

Recommend me a mouse, Sup Forums

0) Wireless
1) No rubber anywhere on the mouse
2) Freespin mode on the scroll-wheel (no clicking)
3) Back & Forward buttons
4) Would prefer optical but laser is OK
5) Normal shape
6) Under $80

Does a mouse like this exist?

Bought two a couple of weeks ago. Really nice mice for that price. And that rhymes.

What's the best small, ambi mouse with a decent sensor?

My G600 started doubleclicking everything before xmas.

I replaced it with one of these sexy things, it is amazing.

>GAYMEN rice
>sexy
no

>Oh, my mouse broke
>Lemme buy the same make as before because of the games xDDDDD

Literal retards

that's pretty much the naos 7000 minus the wireless shit

Insufficient buttons

rattle rattle rattle rattle

nice quality control

Sure it has way fewer buttons than the g600 but in every other way the g900 is superior imo.

I adapted pretty quick.

>macros
>mac
MACTODDLER SPOTTED

How is the G400? I'm looking for an upgrade from MX518.

>that's pretty much the naos 7000 minus the wireless shit
i would never again buy a wired mouse. cord is fuckign shit.

as for naos, it does look OK but the shape isn't what I'd call normal or "safe".

it's great but has been out of production for years.

same thing with the g400s.

there's no real replacement for the MX518 shape.

Are there any good wired trackball mice with the track ball on the right thumb.

Can't find dick.

Apparently amazon has some in stock in my country, probably an error though. It's a shame, not a fan of the new logitech mice that look like Transformers.

Had this for about a year and a half now, besides the rubber wearing out on the left side it's still pretty good.