That screen on time

>that screen on time
>that battery size compared to the competition

Is iPhone/iOS the most efficient mobile platform currently on the market?

No.

depends on how you measure efficiency.
JS performance? Android is BTFO so badly you couldn't piece the corpse back together.
battery life? there are Android phones which perform way better.

how the fuck is iPhone so poor in call time minutes?
Does the screen stay on or something? Fucking Siri listening in the background uploading you conversations to NSA?

That's a total lie. I have an HTC 10 and the battery life is pretty shit.

13 hours while browsing on 3g? Lmao that whole graphic is fake as fuck for all phones.

>640
>still okay
>615
>fucking atrocious
Great graphic.

How did steve jobs dick taste like, applefag?

>3G

nigga what fucking decade you from? 4G LTE is the new "3G" and whether or not it's true 4G don't mean shit, the only thing that matters is how shit batteries having become because we need more gay shit for our phones to use more power.

Nah it just has a way smaller battery. That's why the screen on time is so amazing despite being lower than android, its still so close.

>the only thing that matters is how shit batteries having become because we need more gay shit for our phones to use more power
Battery development has hit a bit of a roadblock because lolchemistry, but batteries have not 'become shit', they've only been improving.

It's the fucking eight-core CPUs, 6" screens, constant 4G and wifi, and increasingly bloated OSes and software that are killing battery life on smartphones.

>Is iPhone/iOS the most efficient mobile platform currently on the market?
considering their engineering needs to focus on a few sets of hardware and one set of software I don't see why it shouldn't be. Their optimization is relatively easy compared to Android

I don't know if it actually is though and citing all this would require effort

>Their optimization is relatively easy compared to Android

And yet they still fucking suck at it.

I too have fond memories of when I spent 11+ hours on a call.

I wonder what their standing would be if they took the Android strategy of shoving the largest capacity battery in their units

To be fair, the itoy's standing would be different if it was compared to Android handsets in the same mAh class

That chart you made would do itself good if it included battery size next to the phone/tablet model

What a stupid thread and picture.

They're all about the same. Hypothetically, Apple should have the advantage because of optimization.

These charts are fucking shit anyways. How do you calculate this? There's a lot of factors.

My S7 stock requires charging in the middle of the day. My S7 rooted lasts so long I genuinely forget I need to charge it. Why? Because with root you have power to optimize all you want. Shit removing bloat makes it better as is. You can even underclock it to get even more life, but it's not ideal.

I know of people who constantly keep their phone charging. At desk, in car, etc. Others only at end of day. It all depends. This charts are meaningless except to maybe give validation to a shill.

>These charts are fucking shit anyways. How do you calculate this? There's a lot of factors.
I would be interested to see a unit of performance per let's say 1000mAh as opposed to these shitty "endurance rating" units that mean nothing. That would properly answer the optimization question

Every phone with less than 10h SoT is a piece of utter shit.

nigga can't you read. that is all gay shit for your phone! fuck you're basically runnin' round with a ps3 on your pocket.

what ruins the battery is its screen. It's one of the only non superamloed or led or oled or fuckall what, its a regular dick in your ass lcd

Like you dad's ass.

>like you

everytime

i want the "thin phone" meme to die

That must've been one hell of a bill from the sex line.

*ps2

Why aren't we measuring browsing/talk time in minutes per mAh?

>2017
>call time minutes

who the fuck uses their phone to call people these days? Why is that even on any spec sheet lmao

1900mAh in the iPhone vs 2800mAh in the G5 vs 3000mAh in the S7 vs 3000mAh in the HTC 10

Yeah, I'd say iPhone is king of efficiency. Imagine that with a 4000mAh battery like the redmis

It's pretty much undisputed fact.

A lot of it will be to do with the screen. 720p vs 2560p in most flagships.

And Apple is jewing out on their user base because they know the idiots will still buy it.