youtube.com/watch?v=udeO33ZfT0g

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=fNStbC45uH4

Other urls found in this thread:

futurehaus.tech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally more aesthetically pleasing in every way

Isn't that notch's house?

Hmm.. Detroit architecture seems to capture something that these other houses can't..

Oh shit I love fight club

My neighborhood in Portland OR. By disrupting the grid system the traffic is cut down and we get some lovely gardens. There are a few shops round the central garden too. Mad livable my man.

dumping

Modern architecture is disgusting. Any village in Tuscany blows those monstrosities out the water

First one 2bh

The second one is just filled with useless shit to make it look more rich than it is.

The things in the first one all serve a purpose without being too distracting.

call me a stupid fucking faggot but ever since I saw tron I dreamed of owning pic related

The First one is better it has
fireplaces
better windowed door openings
2 levels
better structured kitchen
neoned pools

the second one looks like one giant living room

although they are both boring white things that are too similar

>Modern architecture is disgusting. Any village in Tuscany blows those monstrosities out the water

delusional faggot. have you ever lived in one of these? I have.

They are made up of tiny, tiny interconnected rooms where you have to go through your brother's room just to get to the bathroom.

It's like a prison hostel for claustrophobic people.

lovely

I find modern architecture that utilizes raw concrete as the "face" of the building very appealing

Thoughts on modular architecture/prefab units that you piece together? The future of improved system integration in the home and home manufacturing or is it just one big meme?

futurehaus.tech/

I personally like the idea, but I'm not sure how long the systems that come installed in something like this will last until they become obsolete. We see decreased lifespans for new appliances as people want to upgrade/computers shit a brick in them or their software is no longer supported as the company went under and can no longer connect to a remote server.

The tradeoff is that your new home will be totally kickass for the next couple years, however.

I've been in one, they are disgusting

You could afford one of those pretty reasonably if you /diy/ a bit. I'd buy new "one trip" forty foot High Cube containers to make it with, but those are only about 5000 each. You could build it in stages simply enough, and use first floor containers for tool and material storage as you go. Crane rental varies by location but a slab foundation is pretty basic. Each High Cube weighs around 10,000 lbs so not all that much, and they are highly storm resistant.

I have two "wind and water tight" (like those beaters in your pic) joined as shop space and just bought a nice "one trip" for my motorcycle garage that has doors on both ends.

At bottom left you will see a nice Miller engine driven welder which can also supply backup power. A Miller Bobcat is nice but you could have a power pole placed with outdoor outlets and a breaker panel, then use that power to build your home. I did that with my shop.

No pics of shop because it's full of stuff and Sup Forums is full of neat freaks who wouldn't appreciate it.

What the fuck is that in the top right corner.

>where you have to go through your brother's room just to get to the bathroom.

>Complaining about having to go through a sibling's room to get to the bathroom.

I mean its not necessarily a positive but its not a negative famalam. Maybe it will make you appreciate and respect family more.

So is Notch selling his house? Because he absolutely bought the second one.

I wonder how many kids are watching him with a telescope at any given moment...
I mean, if you can see all those houses, then they can see you, right?

Am I crazy or celebrities do sometimes/often actually get spied on like that?