What are you favorite rechargeable batteries / chargers?

What are you favorite rechargeable batteries / chargers?

Memeloops are the best.

Amazon basics. They're rebranded cheaper eneloops

just get any generic NiMH with low discharge.

Go advertise your shite batteries elseware!

>with low discharge

How do you know if the discharge is low?

>rebranded cheaper eneloops
How do you know they're not just chinkshit?

this. some of them are even re-branded eneloop pros, and if you are talking about AA or AAA, Eneloops are the best, so Amazon Basics are a no brainer.

>this. some of them are even re-branded eneloop pros
What do you mean? Is it random or something?

why are you guys not answering get out the pitchforks guys, i think we have shills

>>rebranded cheaper eneloops
>How do you know they're not just chinkshit?
Because plenty of people have studied the battery life (initial and after many cycles) of them. They are identical to eneloops.

>>with low discharge
>How do you know if the discharge is low?
By a couple of them and letting them sit for a few months. This isn't news, eneloops and their rewraps have been the best in the market since gen1.

>By a couple of them and letting them sit for a few months.
By charging a couple of them.

>cheaper eneloops

You know why?

Because they use the garbage Chinese Eneloops batteries that are sold to the Australian market, no the Japanese ones sold everywhere else.

nobody gives a fuck if rechargeables sit on a shelf and hold a charge. that's what alkalines are for. recheargables are for daily use.

There seems to be a few variants of those amazon basics batteries. Some from Japan, some from China. The Japanese ones are rebranded Sanyo batteries.

Normal NiMH batteries are literally shit though. They discharge like a motherfucker when you're not using them. And if you have a ton of them that you charge and swap out when your devices die, good luck having any batteries ready to go when the ones you're currently using die.

Having my controllers die nearly overnight sucks ass. Low discharge NiMH batteries allow me to just leave them in my controller (or after charging, in a container until they're needed) for at least weeks on end if I'm not using them a ton.

GP anything
Theyre literally chinese analoop copies but better,cheaper,prettier and more accesible.

I got some of their 1000 mAh AAs from CES last year. They're decent (seem to hold charge fine when not in use), but they cheaped out on those giveaways instead of handing out their normal ~2000 mAh version.

>1000mAh
>AA
KKEEKK
my fucking AAA's are 1000mAh lel

Oh no I'll only be able to charge my $1.50 AA batteries 500 times

"Garbage" is subjective. They're still better and cheaper than most batteries.

>GP
they randomly die. even without much use

Charge cycles are the least of your worries, Chinese eneloops have garbage power delivery as well, that is flat out dangerous to your devices.