Ask someone who just got hired at a Microsoft Store Anything

Just got hired today and will be getting a free surface pro from Microsoft.

>I use Linux on my main machine

Could you get in any trouble by having linux on the surface? I mean if you have it at the store of course.

quit as soon as you get the free surface pro then reapply and repeat.

What does Satya's dick taste like?

Good question. I'm sure they won't mind but will have to say something anyway.

Howd you get the job. You apply online then go in?

Yes. The store manager interviews you and then if he likes you the store manager talks/interviews you too.

What do you day to day activities entail?

drive bys and firebombing apple stores.

telll nadella i called him a faggot

Do most of the devs in your environment use Linux as well?

>store manager
microsoft RETAIL it sounds like. Nice little detail to leave out OP.

>detail to leave out
>literally says Microsoft store in the title

fuck. im retarded. ill leave now.

good job

Shit, you can put Linux on those things? Suddenly they're looking way more attractive to me now.

never change Sup Forums

How did you do it?

>someone admitting their mistakes on Sup Forums
well then...

It's not worth it.

when are you quitting

Have fun getting drivers

I know two Microsoft shills like you in my college that went around to other shops to advertise Microsoft's surface tablet.

Except when you say that you got a "free" surface pro, they actually just let them borrow the surface tablets while they were working. One of the guys actually saved enough money to actually buy one lmao

would you be willing to give me a list of all the customers socials security numbers and other info?

I'm running Ubuntu 16.04 on my SP 4 and everything works. The only caveat is the touch screen and keyboard cover don't work on the stock kernel so you have to either compile one with the drivers or download one. Search YouTube for Linux on surface pro and be amazed.