Chairs!

250 bucks off of craigslist. Condition is pretty much like new. How'd I do lads?

what if the seller masturbated on it

Why are chairs so expensive?

Seeing as I'm sitting my fat ass on a Steelcase Leap V2 as we speak; ya did well lad. Best chair I've ever owned by a wide margin.

250 buckaroos lmaoo

dude i just pulled one from my living room hahahahah

Depends where you live. I see them go for $250 all the time in SoCal. I got a leather version for $130 myself.

Steelcase V2 best chair I have sat in. 10/10 would buy a 3rd time

hope its strong enough

I was just about to ask this too. It's absurd how expensive they are compared to other pieces of furniture.

boogie will die this year

Man being fat must suck. I don't think it'd be possible for any healthy person to fall that bad if their chair broke like that.

You and the previous owner have both masturbated on the same surface. You guys are one now OP

I'm 6', 170lbs. Not gonna happen boy.

I don't understand why his entire ass is purple, the physics are just beyond me.

you the guy who bought the fashion chair, then realized it was shit to actually sit in?

If not you did good either way, Leap V2 is great and I love mine.

Yep, that's me.

I half feel bad for boogie but half don't and it gets very conflicting.

That's probably the same feeling vets have when they have to put down animals.

probably because a human needs to put together all the parts, where everything else is assembled by machines

that human is often myself though?

Steam clean that shit

have the same one and i'm a bit too hefty.

holding up like a tank, love the leap

>I was just about to ask this too. It's absurd how expensive they are compared to other pieces of furniture
No, it's not. Try buying a couch some time that's not shit.

Even the shit couches are >$150 new.

Have any of you tried the Steelseries drive? How does it compare to the leap?

If you are tall, the Ikea Markus is pretty amazing

i went with a haworth very task chair, picked it up fully loaded new in the wrap from a surplus shop for $225.

I can only guess he was leaning on it at a weird as fuck angle. If he'd been sitting normally he'd have bruised his elbow or his thigh ( I think)

Didn't realize how much I needed a neck rest.

Got cucked
Wouldn't pay more than 180 in CL
I got mine for 270 new

>buying second hand anything

enjoy your cum and poo stained chair my friend

Fuck that chair, it's comfy but it's noisy as fuck

I just wish they'd make a chair where the cushion didn't go flat in 1-2 years. It's not like I'm even fat or anything, I weigh 160lbs. The handful of memory foam chairs out there are insanely priced.

Maybe that's his fetish.

a couch is bigger and can hold more people than a chair so the price is justified

but you are sitting on a desk chair for longer periods of time too, so why should you penny pinch for that?

ergo isn't a meme user.

>5 legs
>brokenchairandbloodyseat.gif

>holding up
Yes, until your ``hefty'' ass falls and rips a new one.

no need for that, it's a well built chair that will outlast you.

nothin personnel kiddo

recently bought this chain, its good but the arm rests are a bit to hard,
guess I can confirm its good for tall people
>6'6

Anyone got good advice on chairs with generous weight limits?

I wanted to get one of pic related but I'm a bit over the maximum weight limit. Not a lot but obviously it's not going to be a long lasting chair if I'm too heavy for it. The gas piston would probably fail and cause it to sink down all the time.

Whatever message you are trying to convey by saying you are ``too'' hefty and that you have the ``same'' chair is contradicted by your second comment claiming it is well built and will last another 50 years..

Did you take my comment personal and get upset by it?

Lose weight, lardass

Lose some weight then look for a chair.

If you're at or exceeding the maximum limit for most decent chairs an aren't 6'6"+ you should focus on your health before worrying about chairs. If you get a chair for a fatass you'll always stay a fatass.

dont buy anything with that height adjusting thing. they are overpriced and the gas thing is the first part that fails in them. maybe get a adjustable desk instead.

You making this thread every single day, just buy it faggot. Pic related my chair

This is a weird question, but does anyone sit cross legged or in any other weird position in their chair?

chairs take a lot of weight — more than most desks these days — and for long periods of time. they also take a lot of movement and stuff, so they don't just need to bear a load; they need to take it while the person is rocking back and forth, rolling the chair around, etc...

Oh my fuck
This is my worst nightmare

We doing one of these threads now?

Crossleg/squat on chair, etc

I'm looking for a new chair. talk me out of dx racers.

The reason I want it is because it has a tall back that I can actually rest my head comfortably and that I can recline almost 120 degree as I sometime sleeps on my chair. The 'wings' also seems to help keep my head on the headrest as supposed to letting it roll around.

what other chair fits these requirements? i guess lumbar support is pretty crucial too

left armpit or arm on the back rest slouching on my side, left leg bent at the knee and resting on the chair right foot on the ground.

Thanks for buying my chair.

I got it for $10 at goodwill. I cleaned off all the surface stains.

>carpet

#NotMyFetish