Please disable adblock to support Sup Forums

Please disable adblock to support Sup Forums

Sorry but I don't use Adblock, I use the much superior ad-blocker, uBlock Origin.

.center:nth-of-type(4) { display: none !important }
.center:nth-of-type(10) { display: none !important }
.adg-rects { display: none !important }
.belowLeaderboard { display: none !important }

>buy Sup Forums Pass
>still get ads
Nah fuck Hiroshimoot

hiding the ads with css still allows you to be tracked by 3rd parties and whoever they sell your data to.

using an adblock extension such as uBlock Origin will block the network request from happening in the first place.

>Sup Forums ran without any financial problems for 14 years
>Change ownership
>OH NOES WE'RE GOING TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS UNLESS YOU LET US RUN ALL THESE HUGE MALWARE RIDDEN ADS AND PAY FOR A PASS!

It doesn't effect me so I don't care.

Actually UO doesn't completely hide the elements, you need that css anyway.

>this
fuck mook

>buy pass
>still get ads
>hiroshima downgrades sitewide servers
>images take 20x as long to load

how about no

>Please disable adblock to support Sup Forums- 9 posts shown.
I don''t block Sup Forums. I find some of the ads funny. like this ad...

Sup Forums wants me to racemix. kek. n-no thanks Hiro.

Is that some SDT?

>WP
I bet you couldn't get an adblocker even if you wanted to fgt

This. Really burns the neurons.

>500mbps connection (europe)
>2+ mb .png images take 10 seconds to open
Why is this allowed?

What a fucking disgrace.

fuck you gook moot

good goy

That's M$ tier.

Never.

I get the ones with weight loss, they seem to be standard if you're using a tracking-disabled browser.

uBlock Origin is NOT an "ad blocker": it is a wide-spectrum blocker -- which happens to be able to function as a mere "ad blocker".

>i'm being tracked, my activity on websites, my computer's fingerprint, useragent and IP are now in the database of some shady ad company and it's being traded among other shady ad companies who then sell that data to companies willing to advertise and make money from
>the data is spread so far and wide it's no longer possible to even tell where it is
>they're making money off of this, meanwhile I get nothing from it even though it's data pertaining to me
>I'm the product
>...
>it doesn't affect me

Nice logic

taboola is the biggest fucking cancer of online advertising.

Literally "russian site, 100% free", that "tinder for moms", "hey you are from anonymous proxy too", "this ugly motherfucker is fucking hot chicks and you are fucking stupid", "dermatologists hate her" and other old-as-the-internet clickbait.

This shit is like Trump saying grab women pussies and making fun of people. We should all care - but no one gives a fuck.

Yeah I disabled ublock on Sup Forums once. Once.

>Ehh I come here often, might as well get them some revenue, I mean what's the worst that could happen?

Fucking sound popups, that's what happened. Yes mook, fuck your ads.

I had to whitelist Clover on DNS66 because captcha wasn't loading after adding a few more tracking lists.

What you refer to as adblocker is in fact "ad/blocker" or as I have recently taken to calling it, "adblocker for people on the spectrum".

Never installed one.

Why should we care about Trump saying that?

>effect me
>effect
Good thing i learned how to filter tripfags!

is this real? what the fuck?

Yes, we shouldn't care about Hillary setting up false evidence against a raped child.
That didn't hurt anyone, unlike that locker room talk!

>Archtoddler
>zshtoddler
>HAS to post a screenfetch with in a thread with 0 relevance
DId your parents never gave you any attention?

>he needs an addon to take full website screenshot
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

You failed to explain how it affected them?

it means he is a BOSS you damn cuck, while you keep fapping to japanese cartoons.

>you will
>FUCK
>ugly women
kek no

>screenshot addon
**wheeze**

This hirosima nagasaki shitmoot brings shame to the Japanese people. Fucking lying greedy cunt.

>>>/global/rules/2

i have a friend who literally won't use adblock because he's like, "i enjoy the content and I have no problem with seeing an ad if it supports the creator" oh my fucking god, dude works at a Fried Chicken restaurant and is Bronze 4 in league of legends

>Namefag criticizing someone for attention seeking